Americans explain yourselves

What the fuck is this? No kettle? How do you boil water?

In a pot.

In a pot.

Everybody I know uses a kettle.

in a kettle

microwave

Stove top. It's actually perfectly logical.

Apparently for some fucked up reason the electric ones in the usa only run at like 1500w compared to 2500 or something that ours are, so stovetop is faster

In a kettle.

THIS BTFOS THE AUSSIE

In a kettle.

Usually in a pot.

do americans actually boil water in a pot? they sit there like mooks watching water boil on a stove? what a bunch of retards

You don't need to boil mountain dew. ABos shitting in your source water down over there or sumthin?

Americans aren't into hot beverages like Commonwealth nations. We use kettles here in Canada. Shit, every other desk at work has an electric kettle for making tea.

Savage fucks, especially you nip. You people drink tea all the time.

Maximum degeneracy.

on the stove

i remember this thread

This. Also it must be much harder to pour a cup of tea with a pot, a kettle is much more accurate

Never have I microwaved water and I'm from Texas. Where the lazy Mexican dwells.

Holy fuck can we have ONE THREAD where some Canadian FAGGOT doesn't start shitposting right off the bat?

JESUS CHRIST.

>boiling your water in shitty plastic kettles
Lmaoing at your life, enjoy your plastic tasting water full of xenoestrogens

Bull. I have an electric kettle. Boils water super fast.

most people just boil it in a pot

not enough people care about tea to care about the exact ideal temperature. thats pretty much just anglo shit. americans drink coffee

a lot of people use coffee pots...

Not really. Just grab the mug and scoop some tea

Not eating the tea out of the tea bag and washing it down with water for maximum potency. Jokes on them!