Julian Assange calls for breaking up the CIA citing JFK and Bernie Sanders as previous people who called for the same...

Julian Assange calls for breaking up the CIA citing JFK and Bernie Sanders as previous people who called for the same thing. Is Julian trying to get Trump to do the same as JFK?

Remember, less than 1% of Vault7 files have been released so far. Will the evidence be that damning that the CIA will need to be broken up?

Place your bets on what Vault7 contains.

Well it was nice knowing you, Bernie.

He will more than likely die of a heart attack once he serves his purpose

Wikileaks and Assange are owned by the russians.

This is russian propaganda.
resist.

When all is said and done Trump will be a combo of JFK, Reagan and Lincoln.

Vault 7 contains graphic pictures of your mom naked.

if these pictures ever go public, the US would erupt in civil war out of pure disgust. No wonder the CIA and MSM are in full damage control.

Is Bernie really gonna help Trump get rid of the CIA? Doesn't seem like something he would do.

The man is 75 years old, and hes been spewing his commie manifesto since his college days. If they wanted to do anything they would of already done it.

JFK actually garnered respect and people listening to him, that is why he was a threat. Im still on the fence if it was the mafia or not

Assange is going to spend the rest of his life in that shitty embassy. I hear there's an Ecuadorian politician promising to evict him if he's elected. In that case he's going to rot in a US prison cell.

>MIWINAIRES AND BULLIANAIRSE!

Unlikely. Bernie Sanders is no Jack Kennedy.

Fuck off shill

9/11 and alien disclosure.

Check the dump about the CIA's & Mafia & Church, i'm sure someone has them

>Wikileaks and Assange are owned by the russians.
>This is russian propaganda.
>resist.

Checkem.

I'm with you.

>never brings up Clinton's server
>this guy is a threat to the deep state

Sanders is a cuck

>canada

is this b8?

Bernie kikers can go mcfuck himself. That washed up commie can hop in the oven, JFK was 50x the man that Sanders pretends to be.

Anybody else think that there is probably a lot of material about how the CIA is involved in human tafficking/child sex slavery/organ trade that will get released.

yeah definately

if this were true hed be in russia with snowden instead of holed up neet-style in the embassy dont you think?

Half-Life 3

He can't leave the embassy because he will be arrested for rape. He is stuck. has been for years.

He is no longer in control of the Wikileaks private key.
Pretty clear that it is the russians that control it.
So its now just really effective russian propaganda

>tfw lefties are now the tin-foilers

>Sanders
He would have replaced it with the NKVD.

Not a lefty
can't argue against the tin-foil though

Wikileaks is not US based, not even Canadian based.
I just don't think what they are doing is in America's best interests.

and it might be worthwhile to look at their motives, and the motives of those who submit stuff to wikileaks

Stop waiting. Valve is making more money off of distributions and loot boxes then they ever did making awesome games. Don't forget to buy keys.

CIA is owned by the Russians.
They're controlled counter-intelligence.
Wake up Sheeple, we're being played by KGB

friendly reminder that the DNC internal election was rigged against bernie sanders by (((someone))) that didn't want him to become president.

cia isn't an inherently bad thing

just gotta get the kikes to stop running it

i think its in assanges best interest
CIA would suicide him anyway if he had ever gotten freed

>resist

Sup Forums is immune to virtue signalling dumbass shill you aren't worth the money they're fucking paying you.

If any shill bosses are reading this, fire this fucking hack right now.

CIA killed Kennedy to maintain hostility with Russia and Cuba and to stay in Vietnam. I wonder, hmmm, if maybe they haven't changed so much since then.

ayylmaos dudes

Even if what you claim is true would you really say that it is a bad thing that wikileaks, snowden, etc are exposing the kind of gross overreach by US intelligence services? As a citizen can i really be mad at the russians for exposing corruption in the government that is supposed to represent me?

wrong the cia is owned by nato who pays off agents to create problems which are the justification for nato even existing and why america pays them so much despite the fact they just send it on private islands and fancy dinners (not slander its a fact they got caught stealing from the funds meant for defense spending (aka buying weapons. they didnt they kept spending it on themselves))

Ahhh more Russian misinformation from Russian propaganda.

Sup Forums is filled with such delusional fucks now.

CIA plz

Thats the hard part, it is good information.

its all one-way, against the US

And the timing is suspect,
now that the CIA is looking hard at the dossier
Wikileaks trying to discredit the CIA.

This release doesn't document any overreach either.
These are all tools that you would expect the CIA to have to do their job.
No proof that they were used for illegal purposes

Just distracting

CIA should have systems set up in cars to be able to make untraceable assassinations?
are you serious?

Can someone explain why they (whistleblowers in general) never release everything in one go across multiple platforms, current and archaic, simultaneously across the planet?

Mass email, mass website launches, fucking mail it to random strangers snail mail, any and everything if its so concerning what governments do to 'us'

in war zones, in foreign countries.
In the movies, this is normal mode for the CIA
why shocked now?

I wonder why Wikileaks never exposes a single thing about the FSB? Really makes you wonder.

Can't nitpick and be swept under the rug.

Too much information to digest at one meal.
So anything truly bad gets lost in the noise

best to release one outrage at a time

umm no its not
they can kill anyone they want untraceable
do you think they actually deserve that?

>(((anti-Communists))) in the CIA

Haha, yeah, based Wikipedia am I right?

Because Russia is against the rothschild family, whom they know is up to no good.

so wrong it hurts, the cia owns itself

There is a difference between thinking up ways to do a thing, and actually doing a thing.

Removing a cog in the terrorist machine while not drawing attention is exactly CIA business
and its just a tool to do their job.

Don't like that its their job? vote next time, for somebody that doesn't like it either

Wow is that a real quote? He was woke as fuck

Because an US agency spying on US citizens is a violation of the 4th amendment. It is also extraordinarily dangerous for a democratically unaccountable institutuon to wield such power if we hope to maintain a free society.

what are you talking about? im australian
and no thats bullshit if they have all these amazing tools why the fuck is there millions of criminals not taken out?
i can tell you are a resident shill aswell
a few levels above the usual but still one track

>willingly posting like a faggot

It is obvious they take Russia's side against America, but wouldn't Assange move to Russia?

its a shill post mate ffs

Fucking leaf... day of the rake can't come soon enough

>this kills the shill
Check'd

INCOMING CIA HERESY

Finally! Comrade Sanders bring on the Novemberrevolution in 2020

Evidence of tools is not evidence of crimes

every knowledgeable commentator I have heard states that there is nothing in there that should not have been expected in a CIA toolkit.

The leak is not the news.
The timing is

He cant get out of the embassy without being arrested.

If he moved to russia, I wouldn't have to hang out in Sup Forums to try to convince you he is a russian tool

you would hang out Sup Forums and push another narrative of your handlers choosing right?

im ready.

Ending government and elitist corruption is a pretty good motive

Assange is alive and ready for the showdown.

not really pushing a narrative
get your news from where you want
hold your own opinions
cheer for whichever team you want
I don't care
not trying to convince you otherwise

but wikileaks is compromised
treat it no differently than you would treat RT or Pravda

you can believe that if you like also
but i dont believe you do

If you leak your enemies they win.

A lot of people respect Bernie outside of Sup Forums, user. He's the senator with the highest approval rating in the entire country.

CIA please go

PS your memes suck

Oh, but I though we were CTR? Or CREW? or Shareblue?

I think it is you who needs to go.

Nah this new batch is prolly CIA shilling

> P-P-Please don't listen to people who say bad things about us because RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Nobody believes you faggots. Nobody who isn't a Democrat partisan believes this Russian nonsense. Not even the neocons. They just see an opportunity.

>116010765
this
its beyond fucking sad at this point

Isnt it a crime against humanity to have those files (if they exists) and NOT release them right away?...When the child trafficking and weapons smuggling (that kills people) still going on. I would think he is enabling them to proceed with their actions...

Fucking release all of it or stfu Assange, I am (almost) fucking done with you and your teasing you albino prick....

i'd like you to believe that Trump and team are dirty as fuck
and are an existential danger to world stability

but I have no idea how to do that.
Believe what you want to believe
maybe one day I will be proved right.
or not

gotta go crank the tinfoil down tighter

have fun

Bernie has been openly supportive of Trump in areas where the agree.

The problem is that the only politicians that I can think of who would support Trump on this are probably Bernie, Tulsi, and Rand Paul. Maybe a few others. It's going to take the public really standing up to make things change.

It's true though. IC is fighting for the elites, not us. Main targets were WTO, IMF, major foreign industrial rivals, etc. They hate Trump because he poses a threat to stability.

What made him a cuck was avoiding attacking Clinton because he really didn't want to Trump to win when she got the nom. He was openly attacking mass surveillance during the primaries.

Exactly.

>the dossier
You actually citing Buzzfeed lmao. Everything on the dossier has either been disproven or is wildly farfetched with little to no evidence. The dossier is the distraction.

>tools to do their job
CIA's job is to kill democracy and violate human rights en masse? If this is actually is Russia's doing, we should be thanking them for waking us up.

Why have you done no research? Wikileaks has revealed info on Russia and its allies. Even if they never did, why would we be mad that the corruption of our rulers is exposed? We should be happy about that.

>implying that if they can do something, they won't
>implying that our elected officials have power over the shadow gov't, not vice versa

Why do you format like it's a poem you're writing? Also, it's possible to simultaneously think Trump is an assclown and think that democracy shouldn't be undermined by a shadow gov't.