(((RUSSIAN HACKING WAS CIA)))

>U.S. cyber security expert Robert Graham said WikiLeaks provided enough detail to recognize some known vulnerabilities.
>"One anti-virus researcher has told me that a virus they once suspected came from the Russians or Chinese can now be attributed to the CIA, as it matches the description perfectly to something in the leak," Graham said in a blog post.
>mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN16F22M

why is this not at the top of the meme docket

I thought the Russians hacked to help Trump. So the CIA wanted to help Trump

Bump for those sweet digits

so fuckin close to quads I could taste it

This is getting too complex for my IQ

John Mcaffe: If a hack looks obviously Russian I can say with certainty that it was not the Russians.

I believe they are talking about UMBRAGE

John McAffe: "Sit in this hammock and shit in my mouth, baby."

So the CIA is jewing a nations populace to influence regional politics for their benefit?
It's
>ISIS
Not like
>Iran
They
>Iraq
Haven't done
>Cuba
This
>Brazil
Before
>Chile

Russians never hacked, it was Romanians that helped trump. CIA then blamed it on russia as their credibility for not-faking-russian-malware was good.

Isn't it convenient that Wikileaks only publishes documents that hurt the left? Right when the Russia accusations are gaining steam, magically Assange has a bunch of CIA documents showing how hacking could be faked domestically.

Russian accusations were just accusations with no evidence anyway. Now wikileaks has shown that there can never be evidence that can point at Russia without also pointing at CIA. BTFO.

Liar. Romanians did not hack trump.

Romanian(s) hacked DNC FOR Trump, or for no particularly political reason and Trump benefited.

It really is a clustefuck.

underage B&
you clearly weren't around for Snowden or Manning who are still heroes to the left

Stop trolling. Why would they fuck with US 'for no reason'?

The CIA just probably aided in the RU propaganda and dissemination

Bump

Idunno, ask Guccifer. My guess is they didn't want ww3.

100 posts isnt close, retard

sage this poor attempt at a thread
dont you have a shia le cuck thread to be sperging out about right now?

This doesn't really benefit anyone, it is going to cause some implosion or inner turmoil within the deep agencies and branches

Plus, wikileaks fucked bush up too, but you only whine about it when it seems like it fucks your narrative up

ALSO ---

The media is almost scarily compliant with these CIA privacy oversight capabilities and so are citizens... out of things to protest... wearing pussy hats... we do that instead of shout and scream like JFK for the CIA to have it's power curbed?

so the CIA hacked podesta, fed it to a guy they loathe, then blamed on russians, causing huge damage to hillarys campaign just so they might be able to use it against trump but are unable to prove anything substantial?

sure

pootin with the jews

faaaaaart

The evidence that Russia hacked the DNC was nearly non-existent in the first place. The malware was known to be public and was used against a wide variety of targets. The tech groups hired by the DNC came to the conclusion that it was Russia based on the malware originating in Russia and based on some (not all) of the targets beings targets you might expect Russia to be interested in. The conclusion was literally based on the attack being consistent with what you might expect from Russia, nothing more.

People forget. USA also did Taliban, Iraq. Financed polpot and created a racist south Vietnamese government