Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies?

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/03/08/girl-scouts-make-a-cookie-bet-with-a-san-francisco-pot-dispensary/

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/02/20/girl-scouts-wisely-selling-cookies-in-front-of-sf-marijuana-dispensaries/

Should girl scouts be getting involved with the sellers of marijuana?

Other urls found in this thread:

badhowto.com/list-of-all-girl-scout-cookies-and-their-almost-identical-counterparts/
catholic.org/news/national/story.php?id=35768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will buy them, but I like the old ones better and don't really eat many of the ones I actually buy.

That's just good business user. If you can't get these hippies to quit smoking it the least an intelligent businessperson can do is absolutely exploit the ever-loving fuck out of them.

No. They're overpriced, they support a terrible cause, and I can get similar cookies from Keebler or a generic brand (that's probably made at the same factory with the same recipe) for $2.

But then u don't support the lolis.

badhowto.com/list-of-all-girl-scout-cookies-and-their-almost-identical-counterparts/

I just immigrated to Canada from India. The vile 'girlscout' children came to the door and I instinctively flung a handful of poo into their faces. They ran away choking on my mighty Indian innards, and the police showed up at my door not long later. "Sir we have various reports of you shitting in the street" they told me, before they handcuffed me. Luckily I was able to do a quick spin around, ejecting projectile diarrhea, confusing the police men. I squatted down like the mightiest poolord Ghandi, and released a heavenly explosion of diahhrea, which launched me into a ballistic suborbital trajectory. I escaped the vile girlscouts

Have you ever looked into their organization's agenda? What a shitty pozzed bunch of faggotry that is!

I appreciate the bump

No it's mormons, right?

My grandma and parents usually get a couple dozen boxes since they have a lot of coworkers with kids. I like them since I like to try out new types of cookies, and it's much cheaper than buying $20 worth of ingredients to make a special variety.

Fuck no.
They're in cahoots with planned parenthood. These girls are selling you the cookies that will someday fund their abortions.

catholic.org/news/national/story.php?id=35768

abortion is redpilled user, less blacks

Id buy if they sell girl scout lolis. Fuuucckkk, my heart rate jumps and drool every time I pass a girl scout stand. They never fucking suspect my intuitive thoughts.

Turning little girls into man hating dykes is satan's work.

So fuck them and their cookies.

abortion =/= man hating dykes

You mean JEW SCOUT Cookies

I remember you from my first Jew scout cookie thread...

It's smart business sense, they get badges for it and everyone looks forward to the hot MILFs that sell it every year while their daughters flit about.

Meanwhile, the boy scouts have to sell shitty popcorn door-to-door that nobody gives a shit about.

Eventually I realized this is actually a valuable learning experience for the real world.

Stop

>it's much cheaper than buying $20 worth of ingredients to make a special variety.
If you say so

I wish.

I'm doing keto to lose weight, and sugar is a memory.

Btw there is a strain of marijuana called girl scout cookies.

Dead serious. It's fucking amazing.

Bump because they're going away soon and we can't bitch about it for a whole nother year :(