Ancap AMA

Just your average Ancap here. Ask away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To what degree are you an awkward, pasty virgin who can't get anywhere in life and so proceeds to suck corporate dick?

How does a state without any authority prevent rights enforcement agencies from becoming abusive to people who aren't their clients or who hire economy rights enforcement agencies?

Virgin, yes.
Suck corporate dick, far from it my friend.
Corporation is a strictly legal institution created by the state in order to try and centralize the means of production in their hands. In the free market you would never have an institution willing to mitigate risks for private businesses, in the same way the state mitigates risks for corporations. I probably hate corporations more than leftists, as corporations represent a statist perversion of the free market and nothing else.

To what degree are you an awkward pasty virgin who can't get anywhere in life and so proceeds to suck marxist dick?

Is rape legal in Ancap? If I rape sexy white women, is anyone going to do something about it?

How do you reconcile ownership with the biological truth that every cell in your body is replaced during your lifetime?

Abuse, especially violence, is not cost effective.
Brawls with other defense firms would result in many deaths and huge losses of capital. In the end it would be far more cost friendly simply to go to an independent judge to arbitrate the supposed violation.

David Friedman explains this excellently, here:
youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o

See

Yes rape is illegal as it is a violation of the NAP.

Private defense firms would stop perpetrators and private courts would prosecute the crimes.

How often do you jack off to EVE Online?

You own them as you replace them. You bought the food which would be broken down into the building blocks of those new cells, and you will become what you owned.

Perfectly reasonable in my mind.

How does this image make you feel?

Always wanted to play but that shit is expensive. I do enjoy some Dawn of War II tho.

>Abuse, especially violence, is not cost effective.
Which is a sophist assertion.

Abuse is especially cost effective when your business is essentially taking potentially dangerous people into custody. Make a name of being abusive and you'll seem like the premier rights enforcement agency, in which then no one would want to fuck with you.

So no, I don't accept that.

Ancap isn't bad, but it's essentially extremist right wing libertarianism. A left wing libertarian would sooner organise community policing rather than private agencies with a profit agenda, that's still authority-less policing.

I think these memes are quite funny, tho they ignore the larger debate.

There is currently still a massive debate among ancaps about if a child can consent and if not, who can consent for the child. It's worthwhile to look into it but it's far too much for me to explain in one post.

>implying ancaps don't have a heart of gold

Watch the video user. Friedman explains it far better than I ever could.

And who says you can't have community policing in an ancap society? I never said that and I doubt any ancap ever did.

Maybe one day user, maybe one day.

KEK VULT

Ancap.

Ever working.

Pic related.

What the hell? I've been bamboozled?

Fuck you

quality

please no

I've seen it. I've seen it many times. I can quote it. It's the very reason I called them rights enforcement agencies. I thought you posted the video for the others?

Community policing is simply not encouraged in a right wing libertarian state, the culture of the people would make them scoff at the idea and then go back to aggressively competing in their professions. Community policing is the weak, cuck shit that a left wing libertarian would pull to get the people themselves to do the policing themselves, it's vaguely 1984esque but not really because the state's enforceable laws are libertarian.

Basically they lynch mob chimos and other serious criminals but won't do more than yell at stoners.

Children are special exceptions, no one doubts welfare to children because children are retarded. No one should doubt age of consent laws because we can all silently nod that it's for the better, how abouts you talk real state crafting and join in on how the people can arrange the execution of civilised law in a stateless society.

>corporations do the same things as governments but are less restrictive towards the individual and don't hold power solely through a monopoly on violence
What problem do you have?

fuck

eat shit

If community policing can be done in a way as effective as private firms, it may very well have a place. Maybe they will, maybe they won't, but they certainly wouldn't be discouraged. Whatever works for a consenting group of individuals works.

As for age of consent, I agree 18 sounds about right. But you still have to understand, it's a made up concept. There is no magical number of years we exist, then we magically become adults. Are brains don't fully develop until 26, so is that when we really become adults. I don't know user. All i know is that the debate is ongoing, and far more complex than a simple, black/white dichotomy.

It's gone limited free to play. And even then it's only $20, and if you git gud you can actually pay for that subscription with in-game money.

What's your proferred currency? Crypto or something?

Would you be ok with a state that's purely voluntarily paid,for by taxes that people choose to give and,the extent of the State is law&order and infrastructure?

I do enjoy me some bitcoin, however I am but a lowly NEET.
I still use that fiat garbage our government issues.

What if the child doesn't consent?

Well shit m8 I'm there when i have the time.

Sure. It would be inefficient as hell in my opinion, but if it's all voluntary why not.

The defense firms beat your ass for rape and you get sent to jail by private courts.

Yet in order to have a wide range of choices, you need money or privilege and to attain others you must make yourself unfree and inhuman. What an unfortunate state of affairs we have found ourselves in.

The only truly effective way community policing could work is if its execution is relatively harsh and swift, it would have a bit of lynch mob feel to it, but in my opinion that's a bit better than getting randomly fucked up by someone "just doing their job." At least with the lynch mobs, I know their laws are relatively libertarian so they won't kill me for anything I'd do. Meanwhile, the REA would also execute civil damages, which really adds a level of complexity to the issue.

How would private courts work, wouldn't they be even more suspectable to bribery. What if I lose a case and go to another private court and they rule in my favour? Who is in the right then?

How do you deal with natural disasters?

How does cooperation fit into the anarchy system?

I can't believe you've done this

>Money or privilege
No just money. Last time I checked I couldn't buy gas with """privilege"""
What you describe here is the state of nature. We work and sacrifice freedoms to advance in life, just as the hunter gatherers sacrificed their freedom to provide for a village. Capitalism is just an optimized way to benefit the mos people for their work. Division of labor, pricing mechanisms, all tools necessary to solve the ECP my dude.

>Lynch mobs will be less arbitrary because in my mind than private defense firms who rely on patronage of their supporters to exist
And you called me a sophist. And who says people necessarily want a harsh defense force? If they are the ones patronizing the defense firm, the people will decide how harsh or light treatments are. It's all voluntary.

Damn you, damn youuuuuuuuu.....

Bribery occurs even in the government today without being caught. Ancaps can't stop shitty behavior, only mitigate it.

The thing with appeals is it depends on the clients and their defense agencies. Some may agree to one court hearing and that's it. Others may allow multiple appeals. It depends on how the individual contracted it.

Voluntary cooperation is not against anarcho-capitalism. So long as it is volubtary.

To answer any future questions regarding "But what if x situation happens that gubernment always handles occurs?" If it's a government service, it can be privatized, and it will be more efficient.

Why do you hate roads?

Government roads are literal shit.
Privatized roads>>>>>>>>>

So why do you hate them?

I mean, I just want em' privatized is all. We still need the damn things.

Okay, money or someone to pay for it for you or the connections to get it done for free.

>And you called me a sophist. And who says people necessarily want a harsh defense force? If they are the ones patronizing the defense firm, the people will decide how harsh or light treatments are. It's all voluntary.
They'll want to "toughest" force, they'll want a badge on their car to say "don't fuck with me, or my firm will fuck you bad." Don't say people wouldn't.

And BTW, it's not voluntary for the perpetrators, even if they're actually innocent. It's draconian to be able to call someone and have someone else dragged out of their beds at night.

Think about how easy private agencies would fuck with perpetrator rights.

Bribery amongst political powers is a problem because political powers exist. Isn't that fascinating?

I prefer crowdfunded roads.

Your fence is crowdfunded, you usually split the cost with your neighbor. If we could crowdfund roads then we won't need to keep bringing up "muh roads."