Cannabis/Marijuana/Weed

Redpill me on weed, Sup Forums

Just got out of a relationship of 2 years and spent so much damn money on the girl, and treated her with care & was very loyal.

Anyways, enough ranting - I want to start smoking again. I haven't in a year. When I smoked weed, I kept it to myself and never pushed the DUDE WEED meme on anybody. Nobody really knew I smoked at all, because when I got home from work or school on occasion, I'd toke up on my own time.

Is it really degenerate to do it in moderation? Or should I stay off of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

hubpages.com/health/TheEffectsofSmokingWeed
newscientist.com/article/2096440-founders-of-western-civilisation-were-prehistoric-dope-dealers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ive been addicted for around 8 years now, smoke it all day every day and still get high

ive spent a lot of money on it, probably around 20 grand. i can still think pretty well but i wish i had that money

Low key toker here. Moderation is best. Do not let it become an every day thing.

what a fag its a plant grow it yourself

I just quit smoking after 12 years
I'd say smoking is a great way to kill time
But not everyone should waste their time smoking

weed isn't degenerate, but using it as a vice to do nothing with your life is

this is all medical reasons aside

How often would you say? My job doesn't drug test, either - so it makes it convenient.

Once a week? Once every two weeks? It doesn't take much to get me high. 1/4 of a gram will get me where I want to be.

I have a credential and the jobs conduct random piss tests.

Biggest conflict of my life

Redpilled: Midnight toker on a friday night after work
Bluepilled: Burnouts smoking all day, every day.

seriously if 1 hit does the trick why smoke more?

As soon as you look forward to smoking weed, stop and take a break.

I used to do each night. But I wouldn't smoke a lot. I don't want to smoke each night anymore because I become lethargic in the morning and don't want to do shit.

That being said it is a potent redpill. Made me have good revelations and perspectives. Moderation.

It's a waste of money essentially, it also makes you lazy and fucks with your short term memory. You're pouring money into an activity only feel good for a short amount of time, other than that it gives you nothing really. That money could be spent on healthy food, books, tools, guns, ammo, or whatever else that is infinitely more useful. I don't really care regardless though, if people want to waste their money on that shit then they're free to I suppose.

If you are pro weed then you oppose our god emperor donald trump and support degeneracy.

Fuck you and die of untreated illness as well you useless eater.

Once a week you will be fine. Like do it on a Friday night or something. If you keep it to once a week or less, you will keep your tolerance low, and won't have to spend gobs of cash every month to get stoned. At my peak, I was spending around $500 a month smoking. And I never even smoked before work. Some people smoke from the moment they wake up, until they go to sleep. I at least waited until I was done with everything for the day. But when you smoke a lot, it will take more and more to get you high. Eventually you won't even get high, you will just be smoking put of habit, or muscle memory or whatever you want to call it. I know when I quit, as soon as a sat down at my desk, for a week or two, I would reach over for my peice just out of habit. Now I only smoke when I visit people in Denver. It's much cheaper to do it like that.

Smoke weed if you want to. Im ex druggie (iv buprenorphine was my go to since it was most available and cheapest) and I think it might be slippery slope to start smoking weedlmao but I think I would do it if I didnt have a GF.

hubpages.com/health/TheEffectsofSmokingWeed

>have insomnia and panic attacks/paranoia since childhood
>weed keeps me functional
>now working as a personal trainer and general fitness coach

Literally made my life not hell
Not sure how it's degenerate.. I smoke Indica strains that are tailored to help with anxiety, I don't do it for fun.

Fuck what any autist on Sup Forums thinks.

Just do it in moderation and don't become someone who needs it everyday.

Example. You know you are way to addicted when you cant sleep or eat without being stoned. When you get to this point you need to cut down.

This.

Yes and they come here to "colonise" the place and end up getting red pilled and never leave.

just make sure you get a vape user you wont regret it.

>Moderation is best. Do not let it become an every day thing.
This.

I fall into 'the habit' real easily and I'm deeply ashamed of it.

Don´t smoke weed on regular basis if you are under 25 and if you are going to, don´t smoke indica. The brain can be damaged and you would literally talk like you are going to vomit, and 5 minutes speech turns into 20 after few years.

when does the depression go away? I am on day 13.

Old guy reporting in.
Started at age 11.
Multiple times daily when I had it, which was almost always.
$100k/year, semi-retired.
I attribute my success to avoiding alcohol more than the weed, but since medicine isn't a science, there's no way to tell.
The thing about the human brain is that you can convince yourself of anything.
I knew adults lie, so I never believed the 'kill ambition' or 'induces paranoia' or any other thing they said. So weed did none of that or more.

>The brain can be damaged
This is the retard-tier crap I mentioned.

When I was a kid, it was Tipper Gore saying the same about video games.
Before, it was heavy metal.
The Beatles.
Elvis.

There are a lot of life losers, eager to find something or someone else to blame for their own failings.

Mark Twain said there are 3 kinds of lies.
1. Lies
2. Damned lies
3. Statistics

Always remember that, along with my own corollary:

Some people steal.
Most people cheat.
Everyone lies.

Smoking weed is disgusting literal nigger-tier behaviour. Don't even do it "in moderation" as that never works and you'll soon be smoking whenever you have some spare time.

>really degenerate to do it in moderation
Yeah kinda, you gotta go all out with it to avoid being a degenerate

smoke weed eryday

weed is only for niggers or any one that condones nigger like attitudes and behavior

the more out of control you become because of smoking weed the more you are like a filthy nigger animal that only thinks about hedonistic activities like drugs and sex

>nigger-tier behaviour.
Abstaining from weed makes you a violent, anti-education racist who doesn't care about discussion or debate; rather, they prefer to force you to live by their own 'moral' code. Not smoking weed changes your brain chemistry on a fundamental level.

More proof submitted for my theory:
Antiweed is a tool for Stalinists.
If you avoid weed, you may as well just help set up the death camps yourself.

Weed is not a nigger plant. It's good and our far ancestors, Indo-Europeans, smoked it.
newscientist.com/article/2096440-founders-of-western-civilisation-were-prehistoric-dope-dealers/

i would gladly set up death camps for all mexicans niggers and anyone from california

Just don't try to replace your gf with weed, trust me, THAT doesn't end well

Treat it the same way you treat a good beer; in moderation, and as a side thought
Unless you're an alcoholic, in which case you are probably weak enough to become psychologically addicted to smoking weed

smoking weed everyday in my opinion is alot less efficient than spreading your supply out. You'll always get a much better and much easier high with less if you don't create the tolerance for it. Ever since I started working I mostly just keep it to weekends or when friends come over, saves a ton of money and overall you get more enjoyment out of it.

Also it's L I T E R A L L Y no issue to maintain and develop a professional career and still smoke weed. If you can't do this, you're weak, your bloodline is weak and you should kill yourself

coincidentally relating to that last point, I'm actually an American and I'm in jew land right fucking now for business travel.

I dont even like eating when im stoned, ive trancended the munchies

Slightly older fag here. Smoke for about a decade after high school.

Started giving me panic attacks, mainly because it made me realize I'm that manchild loser that still LMAOs past the age of 25.

Better things to do with your time

How crappy is your job where $5-6k over 12 months (400-500/month) is a "ton of money" for a leisure expense?

Disclaimer: 400-500 is a pretty unreasonable amount to spend per month, but is being used as the absolute high bound here.

I usually travel once a month between either here, Prague, or Tokyo

>blowing 6k a year to giggle like a retard
>blowing 250k over an average career to giggle like a retard

To each their own

Can boil any leisure expense down into something that banal, why should weed get special treatment?

>inb4 "once you use it, it's gone"

A conversation about value of use/longevity of use is pretty skew-to-the-point when we're talking, again, about personal leisure.

Gets at this idea of objective decision making that's just kind of laughable.

>that much time at airports

I'm sorry, can loan you a gun and a bullet (two?) when you're stateside again if you like.

You can rationalize it how you want my man, a quarter million of your labor over a life time, not counting interest you could accrue on a fucking COD even let alone investing that money, to giggle like a retard.

For me it just came time to grow up. Weed is the ultimate manchild drug, a warm fuzzy blanket of hiding from the world's problems to laugh at sophomoric bullshit and cheese out like the village idiot.

I truly wish I could still enjoy it but I immediately feel guilty for lobotimizing myself and wasting 2.5+ hr

Thanks professor but I don't need to stand and deliver today. Are you always so out of touch, so eager to connect with/level with anyone?

What have you done since you stopped smoking? Are you a published researcher or an ambassador or something now? What do you spend your money on instead? Do you still giggle like a retard from time to time?

Everything that's not productive is degenerate but it doesn't matter much since it means almost everything not work related you do is degenerate, including going here on Sup Forums.

Yeah I was published several times as an undergrad, I switched fields to biz/compsci now though so it isn't about the papers as much as the paper now.

I save my money, invest it where I feel comfortable, outside of COL.

I giggle here and there. Part of why I miss weed and being a kid because you can really just not give a fuck and laugh about dumb stuff for hours on end.

Maybe when I'm retired and waiting for death I can do that again. Until then I just feel there is an angle I'm missing or something I could improve on by not zoning out like a moron for hours on end.

easy tradeoff for the shit I get to do while traveling

I have to say I'm impressed you have zero leisure expenses, i don't think I've spoken to a true ascetic before, reformed or not.

Personally, I'd consider coming on here a form of zoning out like a moron for hours on end, but I'm sure someone like you multitasks and writes proposals/does productive things while you're, say, oscillating between playing Dead Poet Society and chatting yourself up to a stranger.

Like what? You into sex tourism?

I don't have zero expenses, just weed isn't one of them.

You're probably newer here but you used to be able to learn quite a bit about geopolitics you wouldn't see elsewhere here.
I guess I still lurk to pay that back but kek was one thing, bogpill another and now with all the influx of new kiddies I won't feel obligated much longer.

And yeah I do multitask when I'm on here, I pick a couple of threads among the million of shill postings to lurk while I do my reading.

You guy's exchange is fuckin hilarious. Btw

is blowing you the fuck out. I quit smoking myself, and there's plenty to criticize about weed abuse, but lol @ these bants

Do what ever you want to do

So then let's return to my original reply:

You wanna give speaking to this point another go?

also, why do you keep trying to assert yourself as a position of authority on whatever is being talked about? First you're trying to sit me on your knee to tell me about how you don't smoke weed. Then you imply you're older so I'll defer to your opinion, and now you're implying you're an oldfag with the same ends. Actual authorities assert their authority without having to sell you on it first.

Yeah I'm aware of the digs, I've been here long enough where some kiddo being catty doesn't get a rise out of me.

What was your point here exactly beyond?
>Lol dood u have expenditures so why not spend 500 a month on weed tho???

I asked him what he did for a living, he seems to have a decent job, if he likes smoking, that absolutely highballed monthly cost doesn't seem so significant.

Either way, you replied to me, friend.

Helps with my knee and neck pain, migraines and sleep

I've literally stopped using any type of painkillers or pills and its legal in my state.

>tfw the biggest, cocksucking, liberal, communist state in the country hasn't legalized weed yet

Fuck California, the entire state are as shallow as the people, gonna suck when I have to go to college there and have to settle with the bullshit mexican shit they smoke over there

Here guy have a cancer meme.

Glad my insulting your braindead hobby ended up in adhoms and fishing for (You)s I guess.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel good about having a sperg about how other people spend their time.

Especially when you refuse to actually hash it out over the value and objectivity of leisure and leisure related spending. Youre a real midget of an academic, I'll tell you that. I'll let you stand on my shoulders and see the light if you're inclined.

I don't care how you spend your time, in fact I prefer you keep smoking.

Re: Window dressing it as an economic question, if you want to DUDE LMAO because that is leisure, that is your objective choice for income you treat as discretionary.

Weed is good if you don't smoke it during the day. I cheeb the herb every night before bed so I can actually sleep.

I don't smoke. I don't think I advocated it beyond suggesting Israelinon was being flippant about it being a money issue. I guess calling it a leisure is advocating it on a low level.

I just don't understand what your aim is in here, when I'm sure you wouldn't drop your spaghetti over other money-hole activities. If you want people to listen intently to your worldly wisdoms, get a job teaching kindergarten.

Likewise I don't understand your aim. I replied to you because you flippantly regarded a 250K+ not including potential ROI lifetime pocket expenditure as chump change.

>medicine isn't a science

Just never before you go anywhere and keep it to yourself, nobody cares if you smoke, it's a nice thing to zone out every now and then and that's that.

See:

>not being redpilled enough to make your own decisions in life and be happy with yourself

This is the shittiest slide thread active right now.

If you studied medicine in any serious capacity you'd understand why that's accurate

Not really. Most habitual smokers toke in excess of 1g a day. Thats floor 300 a month.

Halving my initial estimate based on your generous one thats 125K base again precluding say if that same money was hedged on bitcoin or the market this year alone.

To trivialize anywhere from 1/8th to 1/4th a million of lifetime post-tax earnings still disregarding investment ROI is straight retarded, friend.

And really it does tend to hedge toward the 500-600 mark. I have an acquaintance that still smokes and blows that much minimum per month due to tolerance levels and cost of decent hydroponic.

Your whole premise is based on it being unusual to spend that much on leisure. I disagree, and can think of several expensive money holes that are as mind numbing and masturbatory (boats, sound equipment, guns, cars, any other drug, enemas)

Your whole premise is based on its OK to waste that much on giggle grass because there are other money pits outside of the topic of OP

When I was speaking to Chiam my "premise" was that his other reasons for stopping were more plausible (or he was Apple polishing about a crappy job)

When I was speaking to you, my "premise" was that it wasn't different than any other money pit.

I mean I can't argue against there are multiple ways to burn money.

I can argue that weed is a poor one. For example, cars and boats can turn a profit still if you know to invest in collectors items. I'd presume sound might have similar aspects re vinyl resurgance and the like. Some traditional cameras are still overvalued re digital.

Weed is literally burning money.

Kek, these LARPing faggots. Did they really ever expect this to work?

>c-comrades..? they keep calling me a s-shill... i think it's time to put an end to this o-operation.. sorry lenin we have failed y-you..

Cars and Boats are shit-tier investments beyond utility, which boats have very little of.

Vinyl is a shit investment, sound equipment isn't even an investment

The camera thing is format dependent... buying digital equipment and sitting on it until it's in vogue is a "good investment" to you?

Not true at all. I had a 68 Mustang and a 65 wooden Thompson boat that I flipped for profit.

And even if I didn't have patrician taste, such items are still tangible assets that can fetch at least scrap cash.

You're better than anecdotes, an overwhelming majority of autos are sold at a loss, I'd imagine the total is higher for boats.

Same reason people blow money on weed I guess. I can't argue for people making poor investments and even that strawman is still superior for having at least a metal yield for the lost leisure income.

Weed is a sign of degeneracy.
It's basically as productive as getting drunk all the time.
It may not cause permanent damage, but deteriorates your character significantly and teaches you weakness.

How is it a straw man? If it's a straw man you stuffed and posted it, they were your premises.

Scrap or not that's a substantial loss for a supposed "investment"

Plus, we're talking about expenses, unless you'd consider a miniscule return on an expense a positive investment.

It was legalized in the last election you bafoon

Ignore all the right wing sjw who talk about degeneracy and such about marijuana. As long as YOU aren't a degenerate, do what makes you happy. It's been as important to the development of civilization as alcohol, but no one wants to recognize it because they are STILL brainwashed by reefer madness over niggerettes.

Ben Franklin wrote about his male plants fertilizing his females and ruining the crop, it doesn't "ruin" the crop unless you plan to smoke that shit.

trips have spoken

> deteriorates your character significantly and teaches you weakness.

As compared to??

Now you're just being petty because you picked a poor talking point.

Its a strawman in assume I'd buy the weakest of worthless ford focus and sunfish boat investments.

I guess fundamentally we're arguing between saving/spending intelligently and just burning cash because you'd do it anyway. '

Let alone in the case of auto/camera/sound and even boats they can be used for work and for tax rightoffs whereas weed unless you deal is a pure sink.

How did we go from talking about being a car hobbyist to fixing up and Flipping cars?

Needs to be reiterated, It's not a straw man to say most autos are sold at a loss. Besides, that was in response to an anecdote about how you flipped a boat and a car.

If you want to argue in a vacuum like that I'd say if weed cultivation was decriminalized then the cost is reduced to free time + scarce equipment fees + utilities

Since it's likely you'll complain about the "car hobbyist" line and ignore the rest of the post...

We were originally talking about vain money sinks, so in this context a car hobbyist is someone who collects cars or puts regular money into their vehicle for expenses extra to maintenance and upkeep. Rims, sound equipment, body kits, etc.

My anecdote of knowing how to burn discretionary income doesn't imply fantasy land where you can write off grow lights for dude weed.

Again even still, a car provides tangible worth of the very least driving to earn income or to secure said good with incomes.

Boats can be timeshared and they currently are, look into it.

The point is every one of those other assets, yes including cameras and sound equipment as tangible assets have higher value than one you inherently burn.

Again I'd refer to beyond hobbyist cars generate potential wealth via providing transportation to income sources while similarly even boats are a tangible asset you can time share for ROI.

Weed literally goes nowhere except into your lungs again unless you sell for capital ROI at which case we're acknowledging the fact if properly legalized and taxed that income wouldn't even be tangible other than Jamal undercutting a dispensary with ditch grass.

Not disputing that, in fact I specifically addressed that idea in my first reply to you, but it's still a colossal nitpick to say cars are better because you can scrap them. And like I said before, you're moving towards arguing the existence of objectively correct choices.

Got any more special cases that prove your points are very occasionally accurate?

You're missing the point. Scrap doesn't even factor in the wealth you can generate from a car via increasing your radius for labor and thus leveraging income let alone side hustle possibility such as uber, the scrap is just the proof you have an asset of some ROI v weed that just disappears.

You might as well smoke it with niggers. you are not our guy.

So you're positing two scenarios here

>weeds expensive and selling it is illegal
>cars are too but you can sell them legally

or

>weed can be had at the cost of production, is no longer the expense it is currently but sint worth selling anymore
>cars are still as expensive, and can still be sold

I don't understand how the latter supports your argument, and I don't understand how the former is particularly helpful either, since you could still work outside the law and smoke all day at a theoretical profit.

I don't think buying *a* car can be seen as a frivolous hobby/leisure. This has also been addressed above. Disingenuous to pretend like we're talking about someone buying their only car rather than someone who dumps vanity $$ into his only car.

Well you're looking at opportunity loss in selling weed. You can face thousand of dollars in court/legal fees for selling weed, not so much for driving to work.

See

Your entire argument was cars are a money pit and I offered a counterpoint of the wealth leverage they generate