Is Near

Here's your RED Pill of the Century Sup Forums

I have access to special data. I have posted on here before - explaining how the CIA and NSA have quantum computers that work with XKeyscore and aggregates / stores all data in realtime.

They use this data to build real-world models and can accurately predict and control the future. I warned you all about this late last year, and now WikiLeaks is publishing the very tip of the iceberg of how the CIA is doing this.

They have been working on this since the early 90s. While this kind of technology is amazing and if used properly can really do amazing things, however the CIA may not have the best intentions

I worked for a company called Recorded Future in 09 - 2012 as a Coder and Data Analyst. I saw what they were capable of back then, and a glimpse of how their early stages of Quantum computing with their XKeyscore search engine worked.

Just know that they will hit the point where they will have near flawless accuracy and at that point you will no longer have true freedom or freewill.

This is one company that is doing a similar matter on a much smaller scale.
vimeo.com/29779008

>Not larping as I stated last time I made this thread.
>I told you Donald Trump would win and have been leaked intel we are being pushed into a 3rd World War, involving North Korea
>Question what you are told about North Korea - you are the only way to stop this

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/futurism.com/physicists-time-crystals-exist-and-we-can-create-them/amp/
vimeo.com/29779008
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_Environment_for_Analysis_and_Simulations
20q.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I knew nothing about computers and someone gave be a brief rundown of world affairs I would have guessed a war with Korea anyways. Nothing new here user.

The point is that we as a society can end world wars. The pitch for the company I worked for was to accurately predict global threats (man made and natural disasters) and stop them or save as many humans as possible.

However the technology we worked on and the company itself has been completely taken over by the NSA, CIA and US Government. They do not have the same mission we did.

If you could save 3 Billion+ people would you? We know what's coming, and it's going to result and a Humanity "Reset" with a currency "Reset" their idea is to Purge the Earth of most of Humanity and start over. We don't know how successful they will be, or if it will happen, but we do know that Humans have the ability to stop it.

How far into the future do you envisage this 'purge' happening?

And to be sure, quantum computers would be able to create infinite split realities to allow for modelling, but how could they be used to work backwards and create events?

>implying a purge isnt what we need

It's like you don't want a happening

>How far into the future do you envisage this 'purge' happening?
Within the next 4 years. Trump was hand selected because he will sign off on a war with North Korea not realizing what it will lead to.

>And to be sure, quantum computers would be able to create infinite split realities to allow for modeling, but how could they be used to work backwards and create events?

They aren't working backwards, They are crunching futures based on the actions of our government and what it will lead to, they have a main objective of a "One World" government, religion, and currency. One that they can have full control over.

It will lead to a Utopia for some but leave billions dead to get there. Does the ends justify the means?

Well here's an idea
google.com/amp/s/futurism.com/physicists-time-crystals-exist-and-we-can-create-them/amp/

Btw it's BEST KOREA.

If the 3 billion encompasses all of Africa, Middle East, Switzerland, and Austria; then I am all for it.

culling

the first 4 friendly targets would be
>South Korea
>Japan
>Hawaii
>Possibly west coast of US

There is a High Possibility that North Korea will not be firing any Nukes, but this will be a False Flag to prompt the War.

This will lead to an all out nuclear war with North Korea, Russia and possibly China. Countries like Africa and the Middle East will become Allies with the Western World as they are working to assimilate them into Western Society (At least the Good Ones) and this will weed out the bad ones, who they will invade and take their land and resources.

Who exactly is behind this? Who should we oppose? The Jews? Globalists? CIA? Deep state? NWO? Are these all the same? Do they overlap?

And how do we stop them?

So explain to me how these algorithms work, faggot. Tell me specifically how any sort of tangible result can be produced from the chaotic soup of life

also
>pizzagate?

They work (Most simple way to explain) by aggregating all data in realtime, and storing it. Anything that is emailed, text messaged, calls, any live recording device (Like an Alexa) etc.

They have access to North Korea's private network as well. They use all of this data to build real world models

vimeo.com/29779008

This video explains how it can be applied. They use Quantum computers to run simulations - ex if we Do A. against Target B. then the result will be C. (They can run virtually endless possibly scenarios) They use this to determine what actions to take to reach their end goal.

The US Government, CIA, NSA, and other Wester Governments (Globalists if you wish to call them this as their end goal is a One World Government) funded most of our initial research. They ended up taking over the company (While still running it publicly as the founders has set it up to be)

We were not the only company they are contracting at with, nor the only company that is a player in this

I have to leave, the thread can die or you can keep it up.

Wikileaks has more dumps coming that will explain a lot of what I'm trying to explain - in regards to how the XKeyscore aggregates all of the data and works with Quantum Computing to play out real world simulations to determine the future (And helps them determine their actions)

Just remember some of us have lost our lives, liberties, and freedoms trying to get this information out to the Public. We are trying to stop the Mad Men, but we also helped create them (Unknowingly just doing our jobs). I'll be back in a few months if I get access to any new data after Wikileaks has finished dumping the leaks.

Theoretically:

AI and a quantum combined. The computer thinks for itself. It's sole purpose is what's best for Humanity (as a species)...how does it act?
>assuming that NWO believe they are in control, but really the AI/Quantum Machine is acting outside of instructions.

Does it nuke everyone?

What will be a sign of the impending war? How can we ensure our survival?

Be careful with North Korea, user, they are not what they seem.

What do you mean by this?

Here is an odd story. While browsing this very same website a "supposed" time traveler said that NK was the target of the world powers , after seeing they would not be able to to bring WW3 or a civil war in the usa , they change their aim and attackted NK.

What he said was oustanding, he mentioned that NK has a very advance bio program, the usa, russia and chine got their asses back handed to them.

Make that what you will, it caught me surprised and i thought it was just a very well done larp or shit post or whatever.

But i found a similar story on another website in the same timeframe.

And to be honest , i was 100% sure of a USA-Russia-China conflict but right now , i dont think we will see that.

Maybe the disintegration of the humankind will be different.

>predict the future
>using regression data mining

It's a circle jerk. They only predict what their control system does. Infinite regression unto itself.

Cia dna nsa are literally larp faggots who think they're predicting the future, when in reality they're just anticipating results based on policy like everyone else.

>real world models

Except anyone who actually understands statistics knows this is impossible for a human to compile, even teams of programmers.

The real world is a chaos system, long term plans are not possible, as a pattern that wipes out your plan will emerge from the chaos on long timelines...Only short term plans can be successful in the real world...the 'elites' are just using gambling/roulette strategies for the real world (of doubling down) and long term they will 100% fail

Have you guys seen the documentary/essay "Hypernormalization" ? Its from the BBC (not big black cock) and it really boils down the point of real life data being manipulated by computers = a fake vision of the world.

Pretty interesting.

Isnt that the plot of Metal Gear Solid 2 and 4?

What role do the jews take in this?

>full blown nuclear war iwht Russia

Jesus Christ you are retarded. Making the WHOLE world inhabitable for thousands of years? Yeah, thats a bright one. Not even a quantum computer is this dumb, let alone CIA/NSA.

NO ONE WANTS A NUCLEAR WAR, you retard. Not even china or Russia. Why? Because NO ONE WILL WIN.

Trump is now president, so thex obviously can't :D
Also, with a quantum computer you could create a 100% iedntical simulation of the universe and yes you could predict the future since you can compute every single particle interaction.

However that requires a deterministic universe, and that is pretty unlikely as recent result in physics (a.k.a quantum nechanics) show. Also it would make science useless, since you could never ask question about nature if that very question had been determined at the beginning of time.

my point is that the statement "they have technology to design the future" in a deterministic universe is self-contradictory. It is not a valid concept.

Yes , do you know the term "MInd pre-programming?
You feed the young mind with your plan ,and when such plan is rolled out, the person who wer infected with this memetic content, well, it doesnt take it seriously.

>It will lead to a Utopia for some but leave billions dead to get there. Does the ends justify the means?

Can this somehow be just the Islamic world that we sacrifice for the greater good of actual humans?

Yep. It's known as "Sentient World Simulation":
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_Environment_for_Analysis_and_Simulations
...ever play 20q?
20q.net/
Like the game that predicts what you are thinking, this one does too.
By knowing what you will do next, your freedom of choice can be steered towards whatever goals they choose.

bump