Okay, I'm not a visual or audial learner. Anyone got a transcript, or at least a tl;dr?

Okay, I'm not a visual or audial learner. Anyone got a transcript, or at least a tl;dr?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/MisterRoasty/status/837968892051980288
youtube.com/watch?v=BrD78bMEPGo&t=1805s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Impossible to describe or accurately transcribe what I watched. If I tried, it would need a lot of footnotes. The video is the most condensed form you can process this information.

It can be summed up with just

"1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN! YOU HEAR THAT GLOBALISTS?!!!! I'M SELLING BONER PILLS TO FIGHT YOU!

>Okay, I'm not a visual or audial learner. Anyone got a transcript, or at least a tl;dr?
tl;dr

Go ask plebbit.

alex jones: [says crazy shit]
joe rogan: nah, that can't be true, jamie look that up
[it's true]
joe rogan: [pic related]

4 hours of this repeating

lmao but true

The Elite are all about transcendence, and living forever, and the secrets of the Universe […] We are on this planet, and Einstein’s physics showed it, Max Planck’s physics showed it: there’s at least 12 dimensions, and all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out, saying it’s a false hologram[…]

There is this “Sub-transmission Zone” below the third dimension which is turned over to the most horrible things – that’s what it resonates to – and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension (that’s just a basic level consciousness, to launch into the next levels.) And our species is already way up at the fifth/sixth dimension consciousnally [SIC] (our best people). But there’s this war, trying to basically destroy Humanity, because Humanity has free will. And there’s a decision – which level we want to go to. We have free will, so Evil is allowed to come and contend (and not just good). And the Elites themselves believe they are racing, using human technology, to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization, where they are going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the ‘failed species’ that is Man. […]

WERE COMING FOR YA GLOBALISTS HURRRRRRRRR COMIN FOR YA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*goes Ultra Remember the Alamo Saiyan*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Buy Super Male Vitality

Google believes the first AI will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activity of the ‘hive-mind’ of humanity, with billions of people wired into the ‘Internet of Things.’ And so all of our thoughts go into it, and we are actually building a computer that has real neurons, in real time, that is also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures. So that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true ‘crystal ball.’ But the big secret is, once you have the ‘crystal ball’ and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that control the future. And so then it’s the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know it, and a true “2.0” in a very bad way. Hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us – not into some “P.K.D. Wire-head System” where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure – but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it, by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.[…]

Le Checked and keked

Rogan tries to appear hip and edgy by mentioning he smokes pot every 5 minutes.

Also says "that's super weird" whenever he encounters something he was ignorant of, even though the matter in question is usually taught in elementary school.

This is the basic gestalt.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

*But I don't believe any of this. This is what the elites believe.

I'm so glad Eddie wasn't there in that part or we would have never have this part

I heard all the complaints about Eddie before listening, so I was braced. Surprisingly, I didn't think he was as annoying as people said. Would still prefer a Joe/Alex one on one though.

best explanation I could find

twitter.com/MisterRoasty/status/837968892051980288

this guy is such a fucking joke

>I'm not a visual or audial learner.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C) AND GET OUT THAT BOMB ASS DANK ASS KUSH

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT BOYS & THE KALE HAS BEEN SHAKED, IT'S TIME FOR THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE

PRE-POP YOUR ALPHA-BRAIN AND STACK IT WITH YOUR SHROOM-TECH, THAT'LL HELP WHEN DUNCAN "MUSCLE" TRUSSEL STARTS HYPOTHESIZING THAT WE ARE ACTUALLY IN A SIMULATION AND DUDE PYRAMID ALIENS AYY LMAO JUST DO DRUGS AND GROW A BEARD

THEORIES SO MIND BLOWING YOU WANT TO CALL YOUR MOM ON YOUR MOBILE USING TING

>KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DIPPED IN DMT

>JOE'S DOOR BELL RINGS
>WHO COULD THAT BE?

>LOOKS LIKE THE NEXT SHIPMENT OF MCT OIL AND COCONUT WATER HAS JUST ARRIVED, PERFECT TIMING AS HE WAS ABOUT TO HEAD OUT ON A 3 WEEK HUNTING TRIP
DUDE POWERFUL MONSTERS MMA LMAO
DUDE BOOOOOOM LMAO

DUDE THEYRE GOING TO WAR LMAO

DUDE LOOK AT THIS, BOOM LMAO
DUDE OHHHHHHHH BOOOOOM LMAO
>"BTW BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

- JOE ROGAN, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Eddie was pretty annoying, but they got him drunk and stoned. I respect that he was man enough apologizefor it when he was on alex show. Too bad he doesn't believe in dinosaurs.
youtube.com/watch?v=BrD78bMEPGo&t=1805s