HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=TrMj6PkG2qE
youtube.com/watch?v=VndCyl3F5PA
i.imgur.com/JpwBV6k.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quick rundown?

It was always burning since the world's been turning.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

I rearry rike this pepe.

hahaha holy shit is that hwdnu?
the stream is down

ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
FREE HAPAS TO THE MAN WHO DID THIS

No confederate flag?
Is it officially HWNDU III: Capture the flag?

Autists used flight paths and wildlife calls to locate Shia's surrender flag.

>shia moves hwndu to hidden location
>its just a flag with hwndu on it and a sky
>user uses stars to locate the general location in the us
>another user uses planes passing on screen and the FAA flight paths to narrow the location
>another user drives around that area honking his horn until it can be heard on stream
>another user takes pictures of the flag with a magnified optic
>anons are called to arms to capture the flag
>day light is coming an no one is close enough
>night falls and it is taken down and replaced with a maga hat and a alt right tshirt
>the user says fuck shia into the camera and melts back into the woods.
>the maga hat is removed and the stream ends.

Literally anything would have been better than a maga hat, kekistan flag would have been optimal, but I can understand the time it took

God bless

holy fucking shit my sides.

WEAPONIZED
AUTISM

OH GOD IT JUST HIT ME

Sup Forums ARE YOU EVEN REAL PEOPLE FUCKING HELL

I couldn't care less about this, but this was actually impressive. It was done by half-chan, tho, not by Sup Forums.

I want to believe.

I Read on another post that Shia was spotted at a convenience store in the area so user started using passing airplanes and flight data to roughly triangulate. Later, someone drove a car around beeping the horn. As the sound got louder on the live feed they knew they were getting closer. Genius

The most beautiful thing I've ever read.

weaponised autism is truly a force to be reckoned with kek

down with the vegan agenda

R A R E

noice ops, op. Praise kek.

this

I love pol

also those times the /sg/ guys located ISIS camps by looking at ISIS videos, then the russians bombed them

i love it

stolen from snakechan

Holy fuck lads

another one is coming

>yfw it's a crucifixion and the age of kek has begun. The new calendar year is 0001 AOK

Is this the greatest moment of the first three seasons?

I am going to have to say YES. All those undeniably amazing IRL characters...still BTFO in less than 3 days by an user who is indeed truly anonymous.

No one fucking knows anything about /ourguy/ other than he fucking did it and got away with it without any glory to himself which is more admirable than anything else thus far tbqh famalam.

And all those croaking of the frogs just after the MAGA hat was risen...perhaps it was the work of Kek himself...

Praise KEK.

weaponized autism in action

I fucking love you guys

Nice OC m8

Fucking glorious.

WHERE IS THERE VIDEO OF THIS GOING DOWN?

this ones better

youtube.com/watch?v=VndCyl3F5PA

kek power

Does anyone have the footage?

The power of autism that is chan culture is ridiculous.

it was all criplechan

Sup Forums didn't do shit but sure loves to take credit.

So where was it exactly?

i.imgur.com/JpwBV6k.gif

so where was it?

we're on the same team tho

liar

It was a joint effort.

stay made we beat you to it again, crippleshit toothpaste

Thanks brahs. What a glorious time for our people.

better

SHADILAY

> cripplechan is not a holiday home for Sup Forums to take a break from r/The_Donald infiltrators

Wow, I feel useless. You fuckers are MOTO as fuck. I'm just usually too drunk to do anything worth while. I have a job, so I'm not quite a chad...

Now this is a flag heist. Take notes Sup Forums.
VGTG VGS

they have their own board for HWNDU predicting air traffic to pinpoint the location yesterday

not mad, just telling the truth

>literally using advance military tactics to locate an object and astrology
>yeah fucking retarded autistics they are so dumb
Don't know if they were trying to insult or use as ironye

SHADILAY!

I want you to remember this and then remember that any shadow organization in control of the US has unlimited budget and far better trained people than random anonymous fags on Sup Forums.

>Flag confirmed

I have been shitposting in both places since gamergate. Arent we all doing that?

shouldnt the takeaway be that we should weaponize this autism for finding the secret shadow government's thicc dicc cabal?

They've likely already weaponized super-autists into guarding against any level of infiltration.

not on their Sup Forums
stikies everywhere

only hwndu because it got deleted here all the time.

For some reason each and every chan likes to hate on each other even though we all clearly have the same goals. Or is that just a joke cuz I'm sure we all cross post.

Fucking stunning. I love you autistic motherfuckers.

Yes, but some people prefer one chan over the other, and because they are underage b& they argue like 13 year old girs "wah wah, we did this, not you, we're the best, my dad could beat up your dad, reeee".

It's kinda pathetic tbqh desu

Where was it?

It was joint effort. Anons here fought on cripplechan front once the threads got deleted.

Praise KEK

Bumfuck, Tennessee. Cant remember the address, I'm sure someone else will post it.

The thing that Shia doesn't understand is that even after he moves on from the HWNDU shit we will still follow him and fuck with him wherever he goes and whatever he does.
It is just too much fun.

3355 Erwin Highway, Afton TN

Thats the point you dumb cunt were suppose to be a front and our front is r the donald

this one sounds more likely
the car horn was the last bit in both stories

holy shit, well done Sup Forums

I really thought we could create a new glorious Sup Forums there, like before all the jannies did it for free. I shitposted really hard for a few months, and then I gave up.
Sup Forums will never be the same

wtf why can't you guys get jobs

this shit is way harder than an actual job where you collect IRL shekels.

use your autism to your advantage, froggos

This is just some neckbeards in their basements. imagine the CIA having this kind of power.

Really... makes you think.

Just in case anyone is wondering this is the shirt that was on the flag pole.

The fuck, why didnt Shia hire a guy to watch over the location, isnt he a rich movie star?

Also if he offs himself imagine how many white knights will flood the board for months.

these neckbeards in basements did what the cia spends millions of dollars trying to do.

>1 posts by this id about how the cia is better
lol

he's really not that rich

I'd say he's got 15-25 mill in the bank

Paper COMPLETELY lost it a couple minutes ago.

Gonna post 2 GIFs of it.

To the left of the flag are like 8 round hay bails that were blocking the view of the light from the road.

That flag pole is tall as fuck don't let the pic fool you.

No. It was always burning since the world's been turning.

Dedication man

>I'd say he's got 15-25 mill in the bank

That's pretty damned rich.

He can spare like couple grands for mall tier guard though.

they need to stop recruiting successful people from the military, top colleges, etc.

be better off recruiting above average iq sexually frustrated autistic virgin neckbeards. We hold the real power

I swear to god, you faggots worked faster than the FBI or CIA could ever hope to achieve a mission.

It took 12 hours to find the general area, 26 to pin-point it's exact location, and 36 hours before someone ran off with the flag.

good work, anons.

bless the user that did this

this is a bit ridiculous, i'd just cut my losses before something serious happens. if i were leboot.

>be better off recruiting above average iq sexually frustrated autistic virgin neckbeards.

So.. Cicada 3301?