Do women in the US really have it bad as everyone thinks? Is there such thing as a "patriarchy?"

Do women in the US really have it bad as everyone thinks? Is there such thing as a "patriarchy?"

They have the same legal rights, more when it comes to kids, graduate from high school and college more, and unmarried women make more than unmarried men. What else do they want?

>What else do they want?

For men to be literal cattle.

Are white ppl descendants of albinos? Is that why the middle east is below europe? And countries like Azerbaijan and Uzebekistan are full of white muslims?

This society isn't a patriarchy, frankly it never really was.

Take for instance, voting, it was designed so the basic social unit had a say, because they were the most ingrained and invested in society. Then it was deformed into an individual right. And then it was given to every individual, even those not invested in the prosperity of society. It was never about restricting women's rights.

Women have no idea how good they have it. Or perhaps they do, and simply play in the Oppression Olympics so they never have to face reality.

>But not the same opportunity because men don't want female CEO's. :)

Forget Patriarchy/Matriarchy, those terms are worthless.

Hypergamy is the word.

Should define basic social unit: nuclear family.

It doesn't matter how good they have it I would never want to be a woman. Men are stronger, faster, age better and objectively better at most things. Woman have no hobbies.

Most men don't really care about that as long as they're capable. Problem is most women aren't capable of that and they themselves know it.

Men aren't keeping women from being CEOs, women are.

>most things
Besides squeezing about babies and having tits there is virtually nothing I would choose to hire a woman over a man to do.

>Men aren't keeping women from being CEOs, women are.
Yeah, but try explaining that to a woman. Just try. It never works.

I tried and all I got was
>Women are mothers!
>Women are also people!
>Muh rights!
>This talk is over!

It's all incoherent.

the most privileged people on the entire fucking planet. so little hardship that they collectively role-play in hyperreal hysteria world

Checked.

Also:
>Woman have no hobbies.
They could if they wanted to. Like said, women hold themselves back. They could do whatever they wanted but then they would have to admit that they are no longer oppressed. This will never happen because then they would have to accept the consequences of their own shitty life choices and it is way too convenient to blame others for their problems and forfeit responsibility

Women are extremely oppressed here. We try to fight for their rights but certain hateful individuals simply won't let women have what they deserve. Every woman is entitled to her desires and people keep oppressing them from having a good life.

10/10 bait

Obvious bate. But what desires do women have that they cannot fulfill...besides being successful and inventive because they have an inherent lack of ability.

Women literally have it better in the US than anywhere else in the world.

The fact that some of them don't get that is just proof of their idiocy.

source on the girl?

Its a spook. Any perceived injustice against women is the result of simple biological diversity between the sexes.

i'm starting to wish they did have it bad. these dumb bitches deserve a legitimate beating.

Not op.I forgot her name, but she is a hapa Jav actress.