How do we deport all ukrainians from poland?

how do we deport all ukrainians from poland?

>how do we (incite European against European)

I dunno Schlomo, what we're thinking of suggesting?

>Oh look its that Polish guy who lost his job, blames Ukrainians and is making yet another thread about how much he hates Ukrainians

fuck you

How do we deport all Poles from the rest of Europe?

>how do we deport all ukrainians from poland?

While we discuss that, maybe you can tell me how do we deport all polacks out of Germany

Let them come here. We'd love to fill our ghettos with conservative Ukrainians and qt's. Literally if we put them in the right spots we can flip states red for a very long time. And god knows there are enough of them.

>brexit
its how england got rid of poles

Sent the qts to Austria. Reactivate Polish death camps for men.

There is no such thing as an "European", culturally. This is not the USA even if apparently (((they))) are trying to make us so.

The holocaust is a lie and the camps were never intended to cause genocide.

Just send the men to your migrant cities. Give them each pic related for free. Watch from a distance and reclaim the wreckage.

>Polish death camps
TRIGGERED

LMAO
Your government invites us because everyone leaves Poland for other EU countries.
You need us senpai

Fuck them, they'll all cut their dicks vote Dem just to counter signal Russia who doesn't put up with faggotry unlike us

Fuck off. No one is inciting anyone against anyone. People have the right to their own countries. It's stupid to care about keeping Europe European but then suddenly doing a 180 flip when it comes to keeping countries for their own people.

Ask Russia they managed to get them out of the Ukraine

As a child of Polish immigrants... immigration is not good, even if from a good country. Also, I don't know if most of them will vote Republican. I personally accepted the truth, but many children of immigrants from really based countries cuck out and support open borders "because my parents are immigrants".

You're retarded every Ukrainian i've ever met( i live near West Hollywood) is voting for Trump even tho they don't like the fact that he's "friendly to Russia"(which he's not). They don't want Hilarry because she's a corrupt and they come from a country ruined by commie corruption. They overthrew their own government not because of the EU or hate for Russia but because the government was corrupt as fuck.
Also Russians are much more left wing than Ukrainians and other Ex-commie states.

It's also HYPOCRITICAL to condemn Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the other Gulf States for not helping alleviate the fake refugee crisis but then get butt hurt when a few hundred thousand Ukrainians flee actual war into Poland.

>You need us senpai
Nah we do not, but you're welcome anyway.
All ukrainians i met are good, working people. Maybe because I live on the coast, so only the more entrepreneurial ones get here instead of squatting on the border.

Does not matter, were brothers from another mother and need to help eachother.

This situation is miles different from the "peaceful syrian migrants" shill

If Poland had played this right they would have just shoved the rapfugees into open dog cages (Guantanamo Bay style) to make the EU happy and could now forward the Ukrainians to all EU states.

It's not so much about condemning them as it is saying that if someone absolutely needs to help them, it should be neighbouring countries, not us. No one should force them though.

>were brothers from another mother
Keep this bullshit to yourself.
We are not brothers.

my suggestion: quick

we're all slavshits anyway

Ukraine is Polish australia. We were same nation. So we dont deport them. They are much better than sandniggers. They drink vodka eat pork and do not rape your daughter. They will also help Poland when great war with muslim starts. Yes wolyn and all that, but we did same to them before that, "dive et impera" Germans, Austrian empire, Russia they all helped us develop mutual "love"

If you want alimony: We have tracked down the father.

>brother from another mother
>we are not brothers

do you know what this term means?

Please go be asshole somwhere else.

Better question is how we deport all the Poles from Poland.

Sorry for piling on, I just now found the isochronous "Ukrainian hate thread", so obviously this is a centrally coordinated divide and conquer.

But EU will force you to import peaceful syrian refuges instead in that case!
Not sure if you'd like them. The ones that leave Ukraine just to clean toilets in Poland are definitely not the highest quality ones..

I like Ukraine.

This.

>There is no such thing as an "European", culturally
Sure there is: they're also called "westerners" as in "western society" - there's a whole cultural, architectural and scientific canon that they share. The renaissance, the enlightenement, etc etc.

That's why we stuff them into the shitty parts. Then their children are gonna get civilized and redpilled from living around nigs.

двoх кoнeй цьoмy шляхтичy

Your national hero is a balding cuck who got betrayed by everyone and ended up achieving nothing.
>Nice going hohol.

OP is a faggot
sage

The same way western Europe deports all Poles, I imagine. The reason for staying is exactly the same.

It's not about losing jobs, it's about lowering the pay. In smaller cities, especially in the eastern part of the country, a lot of lower end jobs like construction working are filled with Ukrainians who will work more for less and they are often not even officially employed, so no taxes, health insurance etc.

Boys, hear me out.
I went to Poland and go there fairly often because my company wishes that I do.
Anyway, Ukrainians are like niggers here in Western Europe, they make a lot of noise and trouble in the public transport.
They speak their gibberish very loudly and talk shit about Poles non stop.

Does this not remind anyone anything?
Fuck the answer is clear, allow immigration but if you step out of line then fucking instant deportation.

I'm actually a Latvian in Australia for uni

I think you are confusing gypsies with Ukrainians

Latvians, Lithuanians, Estonians and Poles are cool in my eyes.
Maybe I just had bad experience with Ukrainians... Maybe they were some Ukrainian gypsies I don't know.
Anyway, I read about this bandera guy and I wouldn't want anyone who supports this guy in Ireland so....

Fuck you nigger we ain't no cool. I'll rek yer ass if I ever met you

How do we deport all poles from England?

Just kill them you cucked retard

Wales massacre ?

You'll have to get out of that jabroni outfit of yours first though

>that hairline
Kek, how old is he on this picture?

why cun't we kill historic ethnostates for the sake of MUH white unity memes and dem crusader pics I saved

Kill yourself

There should be no Ukrainian diaspora in Poland and no people of non-Germanic descent in Australia.
(OP)
To answer your question, best way to deal with it is physical permanent ban. Shoot up kindergarten with Ukrainian kids or go on a killing spree against pregnant Ukrainian women. People are afraid for their kids and women. 2-4 attacks like this and they will be leaving voluntarily

The same way Ukrainians got rid of Poles in Volhynia during WWII

Its far better to have ukrainians than arabs or niggers, so you should be happy about that

>ukraine
literally what

yeah, under every polish news about ukrainians in Poland you can read similar comments to what britbongs wrote under dailymail news about poles taking their jobs.

When pollack see something like:
>Polish citizens in uk send several millions of british pounds back to their country

you can see
>Poland stronk

but when there is a news about ukrainians living in 5 in one room working low pay jobs

>they took our jobs!

lmao

this is east mentality

and what is exactly difference between poles working 1.5x faster in uk despite fact that its not making their salary higher and ukrainians in Poland?

lmao

What is practical difference between Hohols and Poles?
>Same gene pool
>Similar languages
>Similar habits

>>Same gene pool
sorry we don't have asians genes mixed in... you guys do
>>Similar languages
except it sounds like russian and they use cyrylic
>>Similar habits
like all slavs

... so yeah they are more russians than anything else Igor.

Let us know when you figure that out but watch out. You are going with them.

Fuck you talking about american?
There is no such thing as "European" culture.

there can't be any ukrainians in poland if poland doesn't exist

>x is worse than y therefore y is not a problem at all and requires no treatment.
Flawless logic alexei

The same way we deport all toilet cleaners from the UK.
We dont.

Another victim of failing UK education system believing that plumbers clean toilets.

>Same gene pool
Not true.
>Similar languages
No. Ukrainian is heavily polonised, but still they are quite different.
>Similar habits
Maybe in some parts, but not all Ukraine.

Most of them already live here.
Let's just annex the rest of the country.
Nobody will even notice.
They will finally be in NATO and EU and we will have our rightful clay.
And Putin will be mad as a bonus.

They are heavily mixed with subhuman Crimean tatars and turks outside of the Western part. You don't want that genetic garbage

Sounds like Poland for 200 years.

Western Ukrainians are very similar to poles. People which go to Poland are from western part.

Eastern and part of central ukrainians are more or less similar to russians.

Russians are more similar to Estonians, Finns, Norwegians and Czechs, non-Western Ukranians are more similar to Tatars and Turks

No you arent

You are wrong, russians have nothing similar with estonians or chech etc.

Estonians were considered as subhumans for a long time and called "chud"

Russians are eastern slavic tribes mixed with iranian (like sarmatians) and ugro-finnic population

Ukrainians didnt mix with turks because they lived in borderland and used to fight with turks and other shit

western ukrainians have such faces (romanian and turkish) because they were polish slaves of mixed carpathian heritage.

i am similar to russians, i have no similarities with poles
russians are racially superior

>ukrainian talking about racial superiority
Wew

>Ukrainians didnt mix with turks because they lived in borderland and used to fight with turks and other shit
Sure....

Noble European lineage!!!! No Crimean Tatar blood!!!!

Why do they wear this shit on head haircut? Why would anyone do it?

European walliorrr!

They wuz Cossacks and other shit

Do you not remember Peter the Great wrestling a guy down and shaving his beard so that he'd look more Western?

Fuck off ahmed

Ukrainians will teach Poles about virility
Don't hate them

Part of Poland used to be western half of old Ukrainian region Galicia.
Maybe you should return it first.

I am citizen of ukraine, i am russian.

This creature is from western ukraine, they have shitty genetics with admixture of turks, poles and romanians

People that joined russian empire or living near its border (like kievan regions) are clean from shitty genetics.

He is from western part.

1 300 000 Ukrainians moved to Poland in ONE YEAR
830 000 Poles moved to UK in TEN YEARS

fucking BS
uninformed western shit

ban salo

TURKPOSTING INCOMINGGGG

"lived near its border". typo

For example prokofiev was born in south-eastern ukraine, but he is russian.
Difference is caused by borders and other shit, not by geography

Difference is caused by the fact that more than half of ethnic Ukrainians are in fact mongrels
>Russian
Not a ukie, see?

Almost half of ethnic French have 0,2-0,7% negro blood. Chile tier. Difference is that Chileans don't LARP as Euros unlike negrified native French

He is from afganistan, he is not ukranian. Ukrainians didnt exist before communism.

Communists devided russian empire and created fake multiculture homosexual diversity to distract people from economic problems to prevent own collapse. communism collapsed - fake coutries started to collapse

>Russians are more similar to Estonians, Finns, Norwegians and Czechs

post die besten

You can't get rid of us, Pablo. :^)

where da anglo wymyn at kurwaaaa

trzeba ich wszystkich wysłać do europy zachodniej desu famalam

>Ukraine
>Historic
It was in Bandera's mind

Moskvabad. Halal city.

Yeah Russia is now doing what the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwalth did - importing subhuman moslems under the subhuman jewish control
>ukranian didn't exist before communism
Mongrels did exist though. Them having a different identity is a good thing. Would you like 1/16 negro Dixie ""Whites""" to LARP as WASPs, had you been a WASP?

And "Ukrainian" identity was trying to be pushed by Austrian intelligence and local barn idiots like Tarasz Schevchenko

Why don't Poles fuck off out of every country they are in before talking shit about others?