Praise the Sun

Sun Worship Redpill

The sun is the best god there is, and most religions are based on ancient Astrology.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRB6IhMl-O4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bare-minimum of worship. It was built on though.

Should be worshipped. Without its energy life would be very scarce on this planet. Onlt things living on geothermal energy would exist.

You should worship me because if I had never fucked your mum some time ago your life never would have existed

We should name a day of the week after it.

All the energy on planet earth that isn't radioactive, comes from the sun.

The warmth in you now, even in total darkness, is stored solar energy. The warmth of your mother's embrace and the electric currents that flow to keep her alive, are directly from the sun.

he gets it

we should call it Sunday that'd be a nice idea

i wonder why noone came up with this before us

That's beautiful user.

the only god I praise is kek

It's a giant angry ball of fire, what's not to like.

The sun a shit, the moon is a superior celestial body.

Man, fuck that, Sunday sounds like 'someday'. Can't you hasty Germans come up with something more sensible?

Too bad she's going to die-in-her-sleep tonight.jpg if you don't reply to this post.

without the sun the moon would have no light to reflect and earth would be another barren, frozen world.

Sol Invictus my brother

without the sun, there is no food

the sun gives us life

If the conditions for life to begin were so commonplace on Earth that billions upon billions of different organisms just "happened", then why wouldn't there be millions of other forms of intelligent life out there in the Universe?

I mean, obviously life is an easy thing to create if it happened so much on Earth.

There may well be, but the universe is FUCKING HUGE so the chances of us seeing it are very slim.

The universe is very big.

>happened so much on Earth.
It happened only once on earth, all animals have a common ancestor, your great great great (insert thousands of greats) grandfather was a fish.

This is irrelevant, but just a reminder that when people reference the copy-cat theory to disprove Jesus, and they refer to him as being the "sun," this is simply word play, and "son" has no relation to "sun."

But conditions were still perfect for that fish to develop into the multitudes of species that exist today. And forgetting the evolution of organisms, how many times did it take for base molecules to replicate into something more complex? Surely that was a process that took a long time. And yet, despite all of this time and possibility for freak occurrences, life is still prolific on Earth today in all its many forms (trees, plants, bacteria, animals, fish, etc).

but the halo behind the son of man's head (and every other saint for that matter) is the sun disc. This is because xtianity like to reuse pagan symbols. Jesus has lots of parallels with the sun god, additionally sharing a birthday around the winter solstice.

>how many times did it take for base molecules to replicate into something more complex?
Don't know, it was before my time.
>And yet, despite all of this time and possibility for freak occurrences, life is still prolific on Earth today
Tell that to the dinosaurs, the vast majority of species that ever existed are now extinct, humans almost went extinct too at some point, they were down to about 10 thousand, and will probably be extinct before too long again now that we have the technology for global destruction.

nothing new under the sun

sun = son
this is reflection from collective unconscious
jesus is the sun that die 3 days on southern cross stars and "resurrection" after that
he is ruler on pisces zodiac

We forgot what our names mean.

Our planet formed orbiting sun so it literally created our planet. Every single day it sends energy to our planet so we can have warmth and food grows. And in the far future it will bring an apocalypse on earth unless we are worthy and are ready to ascend to other planets.

Why worship a sky-daddy of who we only hear in anecdotes when I can worship something insanely mighty that demonstrably straight-out created all of us and sustains us too.

My name is Soare,which mean sun in romanian.
Ayyyy

Akhenaten was best Pharaoh

I worship the glactic core. I hear there's a black hole to kekistan in there.

there is also an invisible Sun much closer to the earth, it has a massive impact on us and our evolution, many cultures have known about it. know as the hidden sun or the black sun.

only a few are initiated into knowing about it, by seeing it (vividly) in dreams or visions.
peace out guys.

Kek

Jesua is a representation of the sun.

I am always afraid of looking pictures of the sun or towards the sun, because it makes me afraid to keep looking and suddenly it goes dark and everybody will die.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRB6IhMl-O4

>and most religions are based on ancient Astrology.
>Astrology
you're a nigger, right?

Praise Kek, mortals.

this

please don't look user, stay strong