Muslim mob attacks Women’s Day demo at Istanbul Bilgi University, chanting "Allahu akbar"

UH OH LOOKS LIKE FEMINISM AND ISLAM ISN'T COMPATIBLE

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD FOLKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VKlrHTQpL4
news.sol.org.tr/islamist-group-assaults-women-university-students-171773
econjobrumors.com/topic/libtard-woman-raped-by-black-man-in-haiti-blames-white-men
dailycaller.com/2016/12/06/refugee-allegedly-rapes-and-kills-german-woman-her-family-says-to-send-donations-to-refugees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brings a tear to my eye, honestly.

Tear of joy, that is.

>nonono those are muslims over there
>the muslims over here are liberal and progressive
>by virtue of our magic dirt

Don't be racist

Truly the feminist religion lmao

The communists in Turkey see Islam as their enemy and oppressive regime anyway, it's not like the West where here our beloved sjws see Christianity as the evil one.

if only it were that easy to talk sense into them..... this is the point where cognitive dissonance kicks in or they mental gymnastics there way into blaming this on white male privilege.

they just can't be helped

well you could make the case that self-selection bias gives you different muslims

even though that's wrong

LOL fucking awesome.

That's not real Islam
They're assholes who happen to be following Islam incorrectly

Don't feminists ultimately crave rape and male dominance? Isn't that their whole point? Being validated by the existence of patriarchy?

THE UNHOLY ALLEGIANCE IS DESTROYING ITSELF
>youtube.com/watch?v=7VKlrHTQpL4

Can I a source thanks matey
Wanna shove it in peoples faces.

This. Only the retard SJWs in the West think that Islam is their friend. Here, they are sworn enemies. Though, everybody are Islamists' sworn enemies.

news.sol.org.tr/islamist-group-assaults-women-university-students-171773

even other islamists are islamists sworn enemies
damn islamists, they ruined islam

Also yes. One of the Islamist factions here attacked a mosque because they did not like the particular type of Islam that they were preaching. And the difference between is so minor it's unbelievable.

lmao you can tell they're ashamed of themselves, they don't fully bow because the second the session begin they understand how wrong that idea was

>not real islam
>not all muslims
>radicalised in the west
>discrimination made them do it
>cis white males are rasist
>he was gettin his life back on track

poor fellas they didn do nuffin

They're obviously followers of Erdogan's partriarchal regime.

Feminists will defend this.

and to think t*rkey looked like a normal country when I went there for cheap summer binge drinking a decade or so ago

false flag

A lot of Muslims are happy with western values, some even eat pork, drink alcohol, smoke weed and have non Muslim friends.

Stop letting radical Muslims trick your mind, otherwise I'd say that all nationalists want to gas jews

deal?

ok

>some even eat pork, drink alcohol, smoke weed and have non Muslim friends
Those are the most dangerous ones because they have a crisis of faith and to get back into gods graces they go kill a bunch of infidels and die doing a jihad you dumb fuck.

>A lot of Muslims are happy with western values, some even eat pork, drink alcohol, smoke weed and have non Muslim friends.

those are not real muslims

t. muslim

You're all so fucking stupid it hurts, like how can you wake up and function with such retardation, how can you talk to other humans with such low intelligence?

Feminists fucking know that Islam is sexist af, assuming they don't is just projection of your own retardation "lol wimminz so dumb"

They "respect" Islam the same way people "respect" the mafia, they know if they cross the line they are toast

No matter how sexist Islam is and how "logical and factual" your dumb arguements that eats up your test levels as you argue with yourselves in your head with, Islam will always win, because unlike you dumb fags we understand women are bitches, and bitches respect authority and power and violence, not some MGTOW fag who spends his nights reading gender researches to "own" some "whores" who think he's a failure

Crisis Korea is right.

Lost IQ just reading this, your mom's thirty plastic surgeries affected your brain development huh?

>You're all so fucking stupid it hurts
>United Arab Emirates

i bet you stink to high heaven of curry and shit

You don't understand Western culture for a simple reason that I'll explain to you. Your women are like you. Our women are like us. Your women are worthless pieces of trash. You are a worthless piece of trash. The middle east is a shithole because of this. Your women are bitches because you are a bitch. Islam is nothing but a joke in the grand scheme of things. A pack of angry inferior shitskins pecking at the ankles of a lion.

Women need to stop being so racist.

Respecting Islam is far more important than their stupid feelings.

If the whole world turned muslim over night, they would still murder each other because one group washes their hands wrong.
Completely idiotic.

>they're just scared!

Feminists being beat up by the same people feminists are so quick to defend, delicious! If it were white males that beat them up, it would be a way bigger deal anyway.

fuck off you inbred arab

Well he's got a point DESU, there are so many muslims and cucked leaders like Trudeau and Obama who made it their official policy to capitulate so they don't get blown up in more suicide bombings.

The US is a sleeping giant.

econjobrumors.com/topic/libtard-woman-raped-by-black-man-in-haiti-blames-white-men

dailycaller.com/2016/12/06/refugee-allegedly-rapes-and-kills-german-woman-her-family-says-to-send-donations-to-refugees/

Sometimes I think there is just a biological collective kill switch in the weak and inferior mind of libtards. Nature just says "you're done, it's time"

Why won't slimes do that here?

They forgot to cook dinner for their hubbies before they left their kitchens to go protest about getting part time jobs in cake shops.

lel her kid finds it funny

wtf I love Islam now.

whats stopping feminists from going for the throat of muslim men like protesting outside of mosques. A woman belittling a man about his dick size is a million times more effective on muslim men.

One of the few times I applaud a Muslim.

Cultural enrichment 101.

Oh boy I can't wait for all the feminists to look the other way in order to maintain their shaky narrative

Looks like some ignorant cuck has never heard of Fatima Mernissi or other Islamix feminists. Sad!

yeah my boss is a pakistani dude that just came to the us recently and opened a gas station. he respects my skills, values my work, and understands when i need time off. his oldest son is a good friend& smokes weed and gets into shenanigans with with me. previous job was a junkyard owned by syrians, and currently i do side work at a second garage for a palestinian guy and talk shit on hebes.

like i really dont like muslims as a concept but all the ones i know personally are cool AF. i personally think we need to focus on the nigger problem because they are much worse. i got no probalo w/ people coming here with ambition and starting businesses and shit niggers are just a drain

The main consolation Western men have regarding our women idiotically permitting Islam to take over is that at least we're not the ones who will get lynched for the crime of showing our hair in public.

I can't believe that article just assumed the gender identity of those attacked students. I'm literally shaking...

Islam, the only religion that dares stand up to the feminist hordes who wamt to take society down the road of degeneracy.

t. Weeabo