School in the >current year

>be me
>19 y/o
>freshman in college
>pol sci major, cuz that shit is good for going to law school
>be in English 2010, last class on last day before Spring Break
>prof has obviously already checked out, has us spend the entire class discussing an upcoming writing assignment
>my assigned topic is social media, so I decided to write about how it isn't actually bad
>one of my main points is that social media (including sites like Sup Forums, but I'm not autistic enough to actually write that) forces the media to be more honest
>use Spanish-American war as an example of the media lying for their own agenda, and several notable events from the election as examples of social media stopping that from happening
>have a really good convo with my neighbors about my topic and theirs, and end up heavily restructuring my essay around their comments and criticisms
>go home feeling confident and like I learned something
>receive pic related literally twenty minutes after the end of class

What the fuck do I do, Sup Forums? I live in a red-heavy state, and this isn't the first time something like this has happened. How do I respond? Should I just sit quietly in class like a good little autist so that nobody could possibly be offended?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU
thefire.org/
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/02/21/right-wing-student-sussex-professors-think-problem-needs-dealing/
youtube.com/watch?v=OPemyipJzAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would ask for ask for clarification

but then again, I am a massive autist

Don't let them cow you, user.

also
>hiding your first name
literally who cares

Just ignore it.

I would reply something like :

>If you don't have the courage to tell me that in person, then don't waste my time

Shoot up the class

Ask for clarification, say you want to know exactly what it was they took offense to and then proceed to ridicule them

How could this possibly be offensive? To whom? Social media fans?
Did you reveal your power level?
More details!

this

teacher ought to man the fuck up

I did just that. Hopefully my autism won't keep me from realizing if the prof is lying and is the one who was offended.
I was there when Sup Forums found a person with a low res photo and a first name. I take no chances when dealing with weaponized autism.

autism

Dear Prof,

thanks for contacting me regarding my alleged disrespectful tone in class today. Your assertion is completey unfounded and I reject it as a matter of fact. Please cease and desist from any and all unfounded and disparaging comments. In order to preserve and protect my reputation, my legal representation will be contacting you shortly.

sincerely,

user

You have autism if you really think someone is going to give enough fucks to track you down over this thread

Reply back "No."

This.

Mix these 2 responses together and you're golden.

Call your professor a cuck.

I didn't reveal my power level. The closest thing to that was one of my examples from the election was when anons on twitter debunked Hillary Clinton's "fact checking" on her website during the first debate.
But I also used examples that weren't favorable to Trump, so if that's what this is about I'm gonna be even more livid.
Agreed.
As a poorfag, I could only in my wildest dreams imagine hiring a lawyer, or even pretending to
If you haven't realized by now that I have autism, you have autism.
Thanks, Aussies

This

OP, tell us what you wrote. Else, don't come running here that some professor cucked your shit up with bringing up vague points from your own perspective, because nobody really gives a fuck

>I would reply something like :

Ask for clarification because, for all you know some fucking turbo dyke probably over heard your conversation and through a bitchfit

Fuck that noise, you need to keep your digital footprint low.

>Thanks, Aussies
too easy, mate

This

Offer her your help in conveying to your fellow students on how people aren't obliged to tailor their opinions around other people's their feelings. Reference your skills in conflict resolution and ability to communicate effectively.

Kek I remember for a paper I had to do for an English course I did in uni last year I wrote about the tyranny of Robert mugabe in Zimbabwe and how the Rhodesian government did nothing wrong. On the day I was supposed to present to a peer group I got drunk and barely remember talking, and my peer group was made up of black women. I do remember after I finished talking they told me that they agreed with what I said

Don't ask for clarification. That's weak and playing into their hands.

To get more into detail, I specifically referred to the one comment about Trump calling her deleting emails "acid washing" and how that was a lie because she didn't use a corrosive chemical. I said that things such as that were the media attempting to manipulate public perception, and that social media (specifically twitter in this case) derided and mocked them for it and told people the truth.
The one I used that was less than pro Trump was the whole pussy grabbing thing. I don't honestly give a shit irl, but it was only thanks to social media that anyone ever found out.

Other than that I just wrote some hippy bullshit about how it brings together people who might never have interacted, and allows the sharing of insight between languages and continents.
Case in point: a bunch of fellow autists giving a poor user advice on what to do about getting tattled on in college.

>get ass fucked by russian kikes at every turn
>make jokes about France's military history

I would answer
>Don't tread on me.

write the truth:

i need the degree to not be a fucking plumber (b/c boomers like you fucked the economy so bad) so i will do everything you say like a little bitch am b/c of my student loans. also could you please just write me my dialogue for the next class so i can be as politically correct as possible? that would be of a great help to me

best wishes&rregards
(a fucking)white male trying to survive in the >current year

ask for more specifics
go to her office hours and ask her what exactly the other students reported you for
if they were simple autists and you had valid points you could make a decent case for yourself

This.

Just tell them college is supposed to be a place of discussion and remind them of your first amendment rights.

Dear prof,

Please post benis.

- user

weaponised autism just found a fucking flagpole in the country of a million-and-one flagpoles based one some background sound and the sky

don't underestimate it's power!

Your professors email is unacceptable. Take it to the dean and also call ICE to have him deported.

Wait what the fuck, the e-mail says about a conversation that you had in your class, not about your fucking 200 word essay

maybe you just triggered somebody in class?

Convo was about the essay. So I said that stuff out loud, for the most part.

I'm not. I'm saying, why would anyone put in the effort to finding this user. Don't flatter him by insisting that anyone has any reason to want to figure his identity. He is irrelevant and undesirable. No one fucking cares.

The highly political current event story which broke on Sup Forums was deleted by a janitor. This janitor will not be remaining.

>trying to become a lawyer
>caring about other peoples feelings
Choose a different career path now. Lawyers aren't called scum and weasels because they're nice people

how do you know this?

ignore it, if they really had a problem with you there would be more than some pussy email

just keep up your studies

You talk to the Dean of the university of whoever is above him.

You make as much of a stink as they have but more courteously

I didn't post this because I'm worried about feelings. I posted it because I'm worried I'm being stupid and heading towards getting myself in academic trouble over feelings. Though the responses in general here make me think I'm correct about this being ridiculous.

You need to lurk more.

I'd ask for clarification knowing full well she can't tell me to change my political views without violating some university policy.

Shills try to get janitor positions all the time. It's not difficult to spot them. The rules here are pretty simple.

Why fo you want his name so bad?

they might find it funny

that's the danger of people doing things for shits and giggles, tracking down a highly political flag or some random joe schmuck is equally entertaining

Two ways to go about it. I'd go passive for now tbqh.

I'm in a red heavy state too and my English teacher had bullet points for ways to interpret a work. We could choose things like "Marxism, feminism, etc".

Not even shitting you, Marxism was listed.

The history class is basically "Straight white christian males are evil". Never mind women of all colors didn't have the advantages they have today. He always adds that white males are behind it, even if we're talking about places where there were clearly no white males at the time. FFS I hate the past two generations.

his first name is bjardkir. you can tall if you look at it from above your monitor at a 50 deegre angle.

There are a lot of different areas of law.

University is ridiculous, I study public administration myself. All of my professors are leftist and so are the majority of the students. I try to keep my political views hidden and just focus on the stuff that is useful for my career, such as the statistics course, how to look through laws and basic economic theory. My current assignment is to do a group project with a couple of muslim students about how great refugees are for this country. It is hilarious and sad at the same time. But I can not reveal my true colors. Not yet. I must uphold my face. Be a good goy cuck for a little while longer.

Ignore it.
It's unspecific so doesn't demand a response.

If the professor brings it up in person, say you don't know what they're talking about, but will keep their sentiments in mind.

Can we just kill all autists?

What actually happened if that you shouted and ranted and spurged out like the autistic freak you are and don't even realise it because you're an autistic retard.

Kys.

>future lawyer
>needs to hire a lawyer
Defend yourself, faggot.
That'd be really good practice for your future career.
Plus, you might end up on Tucker and Hannity.

Damn, Anonymous strikes again
I'm in a pretty similar boat, but apparently I mess up a lot without realizing.
I agree that the genepool would be best served if autism were to be cured, but killing us all would just postpone the problem for a generation.
Of course, you could be right about me. I am an autist, after all.

>Starting an email with I

I don't seem to understand your criticism, Sven. Please enlighten me.

>poli-sci

mate. that's code word for "leftist indoctrination"

start this around 5 minutes in, just so you'll know what to BOLO for

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU

>standing up during class
"Uh, sir, do you need to go to the bathroom or something? Do you have a question? The break is in ten minutes and I'll take questions after the next slide."
>"THE MEDIA ARE BRINGING FAKE NEWS"
"Uh... yes, haha, that word sure has been brought up in the media a lot lately. Now if you would please sit down, as not to disturb..."
>"JEWS RUN THE MEDIA. JEWS ARE BAD NEWS"
"Sir, I think you need to leave. Either you are not taking this seriously or you have been diluted by some crazy hateful conspiracy theory."
>"ALL OUR PROBLEMS WOULD BE GONE IF WE JUST HAD LESS NIGGERS, SIR--
People start booing
>HEY, WHY ARE PEOPLE SHOUTING AT ME? I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA! FREE SPEECH, FREE KNOWLEDGE. HUH. GUESS YOU ARE ALL SHEEP! MY FRIENDS AT Sup Forums UNDERSTAND ME SO MUCH BETTER."

>As a poorfag, I could only in my wildest dreams imagine hiring a lawyer, or even pretending to

FIRE

thefire.org/

>About Us

>The mission of FIRE is to defend and sustain individual rights at America's colleges and universities. These rights include freedom of speech, legal equality, due process, religious liberty, and sanctity of conscience — the essential qualities of individual liberty and dignity. FIRE's core mission is to protect the unprotected and to educate the public and communities of concerned Americans about the threats to these rights on our campuses and about the means to preserve them.

These non-profit guys have taken students' schools to court and won re: free-speech issues.

pls keep us updated with their response.
I'm extremely interested, something like this would never happen here unless you scream something along the lines of "kill all niggers".

goddamnit, I just realised something

the sound of frogs was one of the clues to it's location

PRAISE KEK!

Thanks other Sven, I had a good kek from this.
If it comes to that I'll remember this. Thank you user.
I'd like to think I'm smart enough to at least mostly be able to see through bullshit and lies. And if I'm not, then I shouldn't be in this major to begin with.

>consider how your comments might affect others

"kill all whites", "whitey got to die", "drumpf supporters deserve to be punched"

Happy I was blue-pilled when I had to take mandatory writing courses. I was a good goyim who wrote about poverty and black oppression in black literature or the violence most major religions result in. Needless to say, the professors loved my papers.

See how he actually the grades the paper, then perhaps complain to his higher ups if you feel you are being persecuted unfairly. I believe you are.

It's 4am here, so there won't be a response before this thread sages, but if she responds, and if her response is more than "I don't remember" or "forget about it" I'll probably post it here.

It's rule number 1 when it comes to writhing letters and emails that the first sentence may never start with "I". At least in polderland.

why is this?
If I were to meet you face to face and talk to you, I might just end up starting with "I"

What is this, an image for ants?

>I'd like to think I'm smart enough to at least mostly be able to see through bullshit and lies. And if I'm not, then I shouldn't be in this major to begin with.

never hurts to hear the experience of someone who was in the shit for so many years, breitbart is one of the few who can really say that

You're probably autistic and don't know what's appropriate to say in a social setting. I'm guessing you said some dumbass shit and didn't know how retarded it sounded because you don't pick up on subtle social cues and reactions. Remove yourself from the gene pool.

same, do they do international work?

been harassed, ridiculed, etc by a leftie professor at my uni over tearing down some marxism posters

I thought I applied to college, not daycare

post it tomorrow or monday

That's conjecture. This sort of thing certainly happens in the UK also, as a result, many conservative students just keep their heads down. People that don't speak out are allowing the Marxists professors shut down dissent that you have a right to say?

telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/02/21/right-wing-student-sussex-professors-think-problem-needs-dealing/

Oh definitely. I wasn't trying to deride, I just hope I won't need more than guidance, because otherwise I'm already finished.

Remind them you pay them and if they do not like your comments they can kindly look for other employment.

ignore it.
You are there to learn things relevant to your future career.
Soak up the knowledge you need, learn to understand the things you need to know, disregard the leftist/feminist indoctrination.
It doesn't mean shit in the real world.

Try to act more respectful when speaking to people and don't talk to people like you would on the internet. Calling things stupid and retarded is fine on the internet but not in real life.

Doesn't matter if you were fair towards both of them with negative examples.
All those cunts heard was an anti-Clinton comment and that's all they care about. You could have called Trump a paedophile and said that Clinton's haircut looked stupid and they'd have you up on rape charges for attacking Her.

Go to the dean and tell them that the teacher is approaching you in an uncomfortable manner. Causality drop a line about title 9 and watch their asshole pucker.

Kek

This, although they don't give a shit. I know a number of college professors and 'intellectuals' who believe 'hate speech is not free speech!'

contact lawyer

Why should anybody compromise who they are just to appease a leftist agenda that will be laughed at in the decades to come?
You are the enemy.

i know a few who think "disagreement with progressivism is not free speech"

Dunno m8.

Put in a Paragraph about how stupid the critics of Immigration are, bring up their arguments and emotionally tear them to pieces without evidence or logic.
Fucking dare your teacher to critique it for lacking substance.

Because you can't have a dialogue let alone convince anyone in the middle that your idealogy is correct if you constantly deride everyone else.

I had the base-ist poli-sci 101 teacher. He was kicked out of Harvard. Came to teach in the south and even then he was getting static. I'd hate to be in uni now...

Who said anything about convincing people?
It's about the right to be yourself and not be forced into the leftist, marxist mould and not be held hostage over your education for harboring unique opinions

>Call your professor a cuck.

Sounds reasonable.

>pol sci major, cuz that shit is good for going to law school

Change major to computer science so you can take the patent bar.

Yeah, they won't give a single shit but OP is poorfag so legal threats could only go through something like an attorney that gives a free consultation. Either way, it is always good to remind them that singling a student out is like singling out a manager at work. You can easily get away with it, but sometimes you need to tread more lightly than others. My idea is basically the kindest way of saying, "Piss off cunt"

>It's about the right to be yourself and not be forced into the leftist, marxist mould and not be held hostage over your education for harboring unique opinions
it's so ironic that they were the ones who claimed to champion this, only 10 years ago, and now the marxists are showing their true colours, trying to crush dissenting opinions (with violence in some cases, and ruining lives in others)

>computer science
everyone at my uni in this major is either gay, a tranny, or just dumb, but they're all lefties

It's a fucking travesty.
It's why I hate leftists. Hypocritical cunts who claim the high ground over moral issues. They are literally Nazis in another universe where the white male is the Jew.

THE TONE POLICE. POLICE POLIIIIICE

youtube.com/watch?v=OPemyipJzAM

Your only option is to display your full power level and use quotations from Hitler as the primary evidence in your next paper.

Also, the prof is just doing his/her job and protecting his/her ass and just wishes you weren't an autistic asswipe. Source: I teach college English classes and about once a year there's a student who doesn't get the basics of how to connect with others without sperging out.

It is the one area of law where there is not an oversaturation of lawyers.

Out of all STEM degrees that allow you to do patent law, computer science is the easiest (because it has less (compulsory) math.)

A lot of lawyers that advertise offer free consultation. A great many would be more than happy to make a phone call or send an email for you as long as you sound convincing enough. Pretend that you want to go to court. Often enough a simple contact from a lawyer can solve a lot of problems and you can do it without spending a cent.