"A person, probably armed with an axe, attacked people at random," police said in a statement...

>"A person, probably armed with an axe, attacked people at random," police said in a statement. Seven people were injured, three of them seriously, they said.

>The suspected attacker was arrested after jumping off an overpass near the train station. The 36-year-old man, described as being from "the former Yugoslavia" and living in the nearby city of Wuppertal, suffered serious injuries and was being treated in a hospital.

Former Yugoslavia? Why do i have a feeling that if he was a christian it would just simply say Serbian/Croatian/Slovenian man or whatever , why do i have a feeling that he's either bosnian or albanian, does anyone have any additional info on this it's all over the news here but no one is saying what his name is.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/tv-programm-live-stream/
m.bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/duesseldorf/macheten-angriff-50788964.bildMobile.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bDtgk90Dj14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its a fucking mudshit. German news outlets didnt even report about his ethnicity.

13yo kid was injured two, yet media is currently focusing on the white murder.

Holy shit, fuckign election cant come soon enough. Literally the only thing any german patriot can do now.

Too bad AfD won't win, your country"men" are oblivious europhilic cowards.
Can't wait to see Krautland crash and burn once you don't have the power and money the EU gave you anymore.

His first name's Fatmi or something. They say former Yugo because that's where he's from or was at the time.

That's an albanian name

If he were black, police would have shot him.

Thats not the climate in germany right now. Everyone i know wants this leftist shithole purged. 80% of the germans dont want any more migrants.

Maybe they'll vote schulz

yet both major candidates will bring more of them

he suffered of the mental disorder 'islam' so nothing to see here, nazis

It's like the british saying west asian for sandnigs
European media are cucked beyond salvation

>Got an axe to the back of the head and was operated on for a long time
>Media is downplaying everything
I'm a translator, mom

both look like teddyklatscher

Former Yugoslavia?
Either a Bosnian Muslim or a Albozerg.
If it was a Serb or Croat we would already be hearing about the white Christian menace

>once you don't have the power and money the EU gave you anymore.

you seem to forget that we ARE the EU

he's from kosovo, confirmed tonibler

You'r showing a picture of a victim hinting towards him being the axe man.
GTFO nigger

>he didnt kill my ex gf
>he didnt kill her because she moved to Düsseldorf with her new BF and stopped using the train
>tfw

why did you fuck up ahmed?!?!

Isn't saying he is from a "Former Yugoslavian" country like calling an American a "Former Briton"?

why is merkel never in the middle of such an everyday german tradition?
Does she never go outside?

Is she dare I say /ourgal/ ?

She has security, so she doesn't give two shits about rapefugees.

I am the EU

I give you 9.5/10 keks for good meme usage

Of course
Seems like they don't want to let the public know he's a Muslim.

Former Yugoslavian is Muslim bosnian

See
I just googled what tonibler meant too, it's what Albanians in Kosovo name their kids to thank Tony Blair for saving them. Top kek

Albanian muzzie trash

Yep.

>described as being from "the former Yugoslavia"

Still you have to admire the German police .They managed to reunify the country of Yugoslavia after 27 years plus correctly assess a case of 'Mental Disorder* with their remarkable diagnosis skills while they were still uncertain how many assailants they were dealing with . bravo

Habsburg faggots are responsibe for creation of Albania as country in 1912. And Albanians aren't Slavs, dummy!

>Austria-Hungary and Italy strongly opposed the arrival of Serbian army on the Adriatic Sea because they perceived it as a threat to their domination of the Adriatic and feared that Serbian Adriatic port could become a Russian base.

>from "the former Yugoslavia"
wtf I hate slavs now

Finally a happenings in my dreary ass city

Hi world media!! We be famouz now

>Albanian
>Slav

Pick one.

Press conference is currently hold.

Police spokesman discribed the man as "a man from Kosovo , who has known psychological problems (paranoid). He was accepted in 2009 out off (((humanitarian reasons))) "

yep its a rapefugee
and judging by Kosovos demographics he's probably a member of the religion of peace too.

link to stream bitte

fucking kek I remember this series of pictures from Sup Forums 10 years ago

A man was seriously injured in the attack with a machete.

#Düsseldorf
THIS JUST IN - HOW MANY AXE WEILDING MANIACS DO YOU HAVE THERE ?

>implying your elections aren't rigged
>implying Schulz is letting this one get away
>implying (((they))) care what people think

welt.de/tv-programm-live-stream/

this one is german.
idk if there is an english stream

>the eternal anglo intensifies

be careful hanz

>#Düsseldorf
>THIS JUST IN - HOW MANY AXE WEILDING MANIACS DO YOU HAVE THERE ?
Well I don't wanna say we don't have an axe wielding maniac in every street corner but we kinda don't. I mean personally I blame mostly Merkel and Schulz, definitely Schulz. Very guilty. Kind of has blood on his hands. So, yea. I would say though that everyone should still come visit Düsseldorf, help our tourism industry please I promise you won't be killed by an axe wielding maniac 80% of the time

Can't be an Albanian as they called him a "man"

EU is pretty much the 4th Reich

press conference is over now.
search jewtube for the video if you are interested.
should be there in a few minutes.

NUR EINEN TAG NACH BEIL-ATTACKE MIT NEUN VERLETZTEN
Macheten-Angriff in Düsseldorf!
Ein Mann verletzt, Täter auf der Flucht
m.bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/duesseldorf/macheten-angriff-50788964.bildMobile.html

Would love to come actually Germanbro - want to see as much of Europe as I can before it all goes to shit and Dusseldorf looks beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=bDtgk90Dj14