Should virgins be allowed to have political opinions?

Should virgins be allowed to have political opinions?

If you don't even know how people work, then how can you claim to know how society should work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C16L3Z8oI_E?t=112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha jokes on you i dont even bother voting.

No

Prostitution is now a graduation ceremony.

I work, I'm a virgin, why cannot I have a political opinion? user, I...

>If you don't even know how people work, then how can you claim to know how society should work?
I understand people fine. I went from engineering uni, to neet, to working full time, I just don't go to a lot of places where there are women. There are virgins out there that are completely normal.

Prostitution is haram!

Shoo shoo english teacher.

No, virgins are retarded and if you throw a woman in front of them they will bend their opinions accordingly to the woman's opinion.

imagine if they weren't. Everybody in the ghetto's would have more political power than them.

This guy gets it.

Virgins, or at least people who rarely have sex, are the reason why women are so arrogant these days.

Keep pulling that microdick to hentai lamo

>Should virgins be allowed to have political opinions?
This sentence, if true, would automatically make Sup Forums cease to exist. There is nowhere on the internet more virginal than Sup Forums. Even virginity pledge sites are less virginal.

I will timestamp my erect 8 inch cock if I have to, there is literally nothing wrong with me. Again, I'm a virgin because of the worst circumstances, nothing more.

I fucking despise you right now, Patrick.

Why not further? Only people with at least one child, a good job and a stable family are allowed to political opinions.

But degenerates who have had 12 sexual partners by 20 are fine though, right?

you don't know shit

I've been here since 2012, on Sup Forums since 2007

dated a bunch and whenever I feel like it use tinder for a fuck

theres probably tons of places more virginal than here, including other boards like r9k and Sup Forums

There is nothing wrong with a man having multiple sexual partners.

If it's a woman with more than one partner, she shouldn't be allowed to vote either though.

youtu.be/C16L3Z8oI_E?t=112

>01:53-03:10

>mfw I have been sleeping alone my whole life

Man shouldn't sleep with wife. The bond between man and clan should be as strong as between man and woman, minus the sexual stuff. Men should sleep in big rooms together, after they have visited their women for sex.

>Should virgins be allowed to have political opinions?

No, but we need to go further than that. Only married parents of at least 2 kids should be allowed to vote since if you don't have a stake in a future success of your country then you shouldn't be trusted with a long-term decision making.

Only families should be allowed to vote, but I extend this to those with military of extensive public service.

Single mothers shouldn't be allowed to vote

>should women literally hold the power to determine whether or not men are able to vote
hmmm....

Didn't most women vote for Trump?

>Virgins, or at least people who rarely have sex, are the reason why women are so arrogant these days.
How?

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote

Beta nerds will do anything for women's approval

>japanon
>saying other people have microdicks
topkek

I am voluntarily celibate.
And I do not look for approval from nobody.
Any comment on that?

21 yo virgin here, I got friends that bend to women's opinions and manahed to fuck them with their beta shit

Whilst women despise me for being so rude to them becausebI point their bullshit out

Tell me why I shouln't vote

You shouldn't vote because you're closet homosexuals.

Should people without land or income be allowed to have political opinions?
Afterall, what do they know about economics.

I would love to pound a cunt, don't get me wrong you weak troll

53% percent of white women

Yes, but NEETS shouldn't.
If you are unemployable, you have no stake in the system.
Also anyone on Goverment aid or food stamps or welfare.

So everybody should fuck around like degenerates,
just how (((they))) want it to be?
How's the birthrates in Japan, anyway?