How were central asians so successful at removing vodkanigger leeches yet balts and ukrainians are still getting cucked...

how were central asians so successful at removing vodkanigger leeches yet balts and ukrainians are still getting cucked by the eternal russhit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Birth rates.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Kek never lies.

All the slavs went back to Russia after the USSR dissolved.

>Removing
lol their countries are so shitty that even russia is better

Because Muh EU human rights prevents Balta from genocide and ethnic cleansing Central Asia doesn't have that problem

What do these blulish areas on the map mean?

why bulgarians looks similar like an arabs? Everyone are brunettes with dark eyes and tanned skin

water...

>german humor

We have less than 5% of Russians in our country.

> central asians
> not cucked

lmfao, their countries would collapse overnight if central asian immigrants weren't allowed to send money from russia anymore

>Kazakhstan lost 2.5 million Russians (40%) between 1989 and 2014

>Kyrgyzstan lost 600,000 Russians (60%) between 1989 and 2014

>Uzbekistan lost 800,000 Russians (50%) between 1989 and 2010

>Turkmenistan lost 200,000 Russians (60%) between 1989 and 2013

>Tajikistan lost 300,000 Russians (90%) between 1989 and 2010

>Between 1989 and 2010 Tajikistan lost 90% of its Russian population, 98.7% of its German population and 97.5% of its Ukrainian population. Meanwhile the Tajik population doubled from 3 to 6 million.

So you see that all those demoralization tactics about how ''Europe is doomed'' is bullshit if theres a will all niggers and shitskins will be just a shitty little bump in the road of european history.

иcкaм дa eбa кaзaхcтaнcки кypви

> Everybody who is able to speak Russian is going to Russia, because those states are even more shitty that Russia
> The rest gets outbreed
Somehow this is a good thing

Damn, we have ~25%
The second most common male name is also Russian

why are russians getting ethnically cleansed and replaced by arabic caucasians and asians? Everyone will be brunettes with dark eyes and tanned skin

I have a question, does your countries people have any psychological effects knowing that Bulgaria is the poorest. Country in EU?

I'm not making fun of you, I'm legitimately interested.

Arabic Caucasians are an upgrade from vodka nigger

>everyone
go eat some beluga shit, you mongrel

Of course not. We're the bulgarian lions we invented the computerz n shiet muh gypsies.
>chug chalga down your throath
>suck turk/rusky/eu dick all your life
>let your parents die of lack of food
Just nuke this nigger infested shithole.

idk, it doesn't bother me. other people are your typical eastern euro constant complainers so i don't pay attention to whatever the fuck they're complaining about currently. might be that they're poor, might be that "omg this place is a shithole and bulgarians are the fucking worst (not me tho :))"

At least you have positive self image

Same reason why there are barely any Germans there anymore. They left for Russia since their government made it free to return

>bulgar posters on pol are as cancerous as any poster here

yдaви ca в кeнeфa

Most of russians have green/blue eyes and ash blonde/brown hair

>four bulgarian posters
bg Sup Forums general when?
>t. russian bride
>true. chechens are tue gents compared to russniggers
what about litva and its suicide epidemic, ever thought of killing yourself?

I am the right kind of cancer though...

a aз cъм cкopпиoн :)))))

you will be amazing sissies for brown Dagestani bulls.
>tfw no pink russian boipussi to sodomize
lucky goatfuckers

Its meant to be realistic. People here are nothing more than the average gypsy. They tend do deny it but as soon as that happens their phone rings and its azis ringtone some fag/whore bidding them to chug rakya and dance turkish dances while sucking their nipples.
A bulgarian has no sense of shame. Ever.

t. dirty unwashed pomack depressed that no one wants him

no, he's rich, he works in agriculture

How does it feel that today and tommorow your daughters/classmates/uni collegagues(gulagites) will suck sweaty gypsy dick in some slum of a chalga party ? While you move your hips and masturbate to azis.

lol where are you coming up with this shit lmfao

>things smelly pomaks think
wanna share any more cuck fantasies you have?

Even Russia is beter to live in than one of the Boratistans.

Russians were sent to asian shutholes to work, to build factorys, cities villages and shiet, many worked for several years to earn money then came back. After USSR collapsed every sane man leaved these holes and get back to Russia. So did my father too.
In Ukraine and baltics there was no need to leave since Ukraine is literally same Russia and balts live even better.

>what about litva and its suicide epidemic, ever thought of killing yourself?

Yes, we are molded by suicides. We ar not afraid to talk about it or ashamed of it.

I was just curious, no need to get all fiesty over a simple question. Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo

I hope this to be our national anthem in my lifetime. We must unite all the gypsy tribes !

When did we get bulgars?

>that pic

TATAR'd

Because Baltics are not as shitty as Central Asia for Russians to leave.
And in Ukraine they did leave, they just took the land with them.

>they just took the land with them.

always funny to hear bulgarian/romanian/baltic subhuman preach about dying russia. petty, bitter, agonizing worms.

And they're all concentrated in one county. Russian liberation soon from Estonian oppression.

these niggas get it

noble turkic blood

most of people living in xstan countries know russian though