Hey Sup Forums mixed person here. Just wondering how you guys feel about mulattos. Also ask me any questions

Hey Sup Forums mixed person here. Just wondering how you guys feel about mulattos. Also ask me any questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=mulatto&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia56Oig8zSAhVjI8AKHSUAB8oQ_AUICCgB&biw=1024&bih=662#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=chad high school musical&*&imgrc=6O6Pkb5t59w_zM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you have a dark skinned dad and a light skinned mom?

Every time I see a mulatto, i cant help but think "that could have been a perfectly good looking white man or woman"
And instead you're just an ugly shit skinned nigger. Sad!

Black dad, white mom.

I look like a beaner, you wouldn't be able to tell.

If you act like the cunt in your photo, there's an issue. But if your a civilised secular dude I dont give a shit what colour you are.

My mother is like skin, my farther is more caramel colour. Both hispanics

I'm safe then. Also, I supported the Donald, so did my dad.

as long as you dont act like a nigger you're alright in my book

Did your dad leave you?

Yeah, for all the racism on this board, it's important to remember that individual choices trump group generalizations. You're defined more by your decisions than by what you happen to be born as. Make good choices, and nobody should really have a problem with you.

were not racist wtf

they are mostly good, except Obama

I lived only with my mom for awhile, but eventually he did come back into my life.

Also remember being around him when I was little.

Do you wish you were white? Your mother had the choice to have a white child or mixed child after all

I feel more white and relate more to my white counterparts. At one point I wished I was Hispanic, but I've accepted who and what I am in terms of my ethnicity.

Also I have a white brother.

How did your parents come to race mix? Does your mom have a really big ass?

They knew each other in highschool and my mom is fat as fuck now. Nothing more I can say.

Fuck, bro. Sucks that people live down to stereotypes. Do you feel a need to pro-actively adopt black culture to fit in with other blacks?

>Reply to Thread No.116024975
Was your mom known to be slutty in high school?

You repulse me on a visceral atavistic level.

Unless fuckers just came from Africa, and are dark as night, then you're all mixed.
US blacks should really not be considered the same race as Africans.
The majority of US blacks have around 60% European blood.
They should honestly be considered something new, but PC bullshit gets in the way of those types of topics.

I don't hang out with very many black people the majority of them where I live are ghetto and annoying as fuck.

Without Darwinian forces to remove mixed people with negative traits, the fact that Africans are poorly adapted to urban life and the fact that the poor breed more than the middle class, odds are a mulatto is a total idiot.

Disgusting. Your mom should've been publicly executed long ago

And I don't feel the need to adopt shit to fit in with anyone. I'm not a degenerate.

One drop rule.

Odds are if you're born in the US it doesn't matter what race you are, you'll probably be born with autism and ADHD, and are completely fucking retarded that is unless you're jewish.

Do you get more racism from Whites or from Latinos?

I've never outright been called a nigger. But I had white friends that would joke about it. In school I hung out with the latino kids, because they'd talk to me and thought I was Hispanic too. I look like a beaner.

There was one Hispanic guy I knew who was actually pretty racist, though.

Have you ever told off anyone for calling Obama's critics racists?

I've told people off for calling Donald Trump supporters racist.

How did it go for you?
I may or may not have gotten fired because I supported the don.

How black do you look? How nappy is your hair how light if your skin and are you one of those stereotypically good looking mutts that (((they))) say you all look like?

Nothing. We just told each other to fuck off and went our separate ways.

I'm ugly as fuck, but I know some good looking mutts with blue eyes believe it or not. I look like a mexican and my
hair is just curly. My skin is like a peach color.

>hair is just curly
Is it like link related curly or what?

google.co.uk/search?q=mulatto&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia56Oig8zSAhVjI8AKHSUAB8oQ_AUICCgB&biw=1024&bih=662#safe=strict&tbm=isch&q=chad high school musical&*&imgrc=6O6Pkb5t59w_zM:

Kind of. I've seen pure Hispanic guys with the same kind of curly hair as mine though.

will you ever find out who your dad was ?

I can usually run my hand through it.

What race of women are you into? I love basic bitch white girls that go Starbucks every day. Not all or even most white girls though.

I still talk to my dad. I look like him just much lighter skin.

Do they still give you a BBC if you're only half-nigger?

All races, honestly. I like Hispanic girls a lot, though.

I've got 6.1 inches hard. The gene must have skipped me.

Do you like those thick hood Hispanic girls? I don't like the ghetto attitude at all but something about those hood T H I C C Hispanics just turns me on!

Dominican girls are BAE, agreed?

Anything ghetto kind of irks me, but who doesn't like thicc.

are your mom and dad still together? What typer of school did you go to?

>mixed
>mostly white
>actually wish i was blacker

sad

I prefer regular ol Mexican girls.

Still together in a dysfunctional relationship. I just went to regular school.

Are you a christian?

>tfw feminine caramel skin
same

Borderline Christian, Borderline athiest.
Agnostic if you'd like.