USA vs AUSTRALIA

for all intensive purposes Australia would EASILY defeat the US forces and we would receive a Notice of Surrender within first 48 hours of the war

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/a/34358221/not-the-us-doormat-xenophons-bold-statement-in-protest-of-trumps-policies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>for all intensive purposes

Kid, countries like Australia are a diamond dozen. Don't fool yourself.

Friday night cones are fun, aren't they?

to play doubles advocate I think the U.S. has a fighting chance as long as they attack when Aussies are asleep.

The US would just hire a couple of emu mercenaries and you wouldn't stand a chance.

We'd probably just pull out and leave you to the Chinese.

Wtf is a diamond dozen? Do you mean dime a dozen?

Depends on if the Emu's are part of the expeditionary force.

>Intensive purposes

That reply was wasted on you user.

Maybe, maybe not. Countries calling us out seem to be a diamond dozen lately. Oh well

>A nation of 23 million would defeat america
Keep dreaming m8. The shitposting meme is kept alive due to dumb cunts like you

nice larping thread op, i mean if you are going to write fanfics on Sup Forums at least make it somewhat believable or people are just going to stop reading. this is what seperates good fanfic authors from the bad ones.

It's a doggy dog world you know

It's interests and porpoises retard

you fkn autist op said the original rickyism: intensive purposes. was making a joke about it u fkn retard

australia would win because the us would need to invade becuase of pinegap. aussies would smash the yanks all over the nullaboor if they dared invade by land

Don't take the US Navy for granite. They would take out all major cities in Australia in a few hours.

Fuck, sorry to any yanks that have to read this, I promise not all aussies shitpost this badly. We all know the Australian government is basically a sycophantic pussy towards the US and we just hope when China inevitably invades us you'll decide to make the first move and save the last bastion of the west in the pacific.

good luck with that one

Its a figure of speech for when somthing is kinda cheap so people say its a dimond dozen because the diamonds are in a group of 12 and nothing special about them.

Suck shit america we beat you! How does it feel to be Strayas bitch?

I dunno, man. It's a doggy dog world. And the US are a big dog.

The battlefield is truly a doggy dog world. I don't think you could determine the outcome so easily.

I see what you did there, and I approve.

Vietnam done it.

I know this is typical aussie bait, but i read a book about Erwin Rommel and he said that the best soldiers he fought against in north africa campaing, were Australians and New Zelanders.

Watch it, World-Cucks, the aussies are bad-ass.

I mean really.
Its a doggy dog world between the USA and Austrailia....

>doggy dog world
haven't seen that meme in a while lmao

this

daily reminder that /ourguy/ Based "can't trick the Nick" Xenophon turned Dopey Drumpf into a DoorMat

au.news.yahoo.com/a/34358221/not-the-us-doormat-xenophons-bold-statement-in-protest-of-trumps-policies/

CAN'T BILLABONG THE XENOPHON

I still don't get it. It's dime a dozen. Diamond dozen isnt a thing

fucking b8

and only Australians are in our military
we need them back home fighting the poos, chinks, mudbloods and muzzies

Dingo please, you couldn't handle a couple of barb wrapped emus.

it's just water under the fridge

Say what you want I'd knock 10 yanks out easy, also Malcolm would bash trump

What are you on mate? Dime a dozen doesnt even make sense. So you can buy 12 for ten cents, that sounds like an awsome deal and a good thing. It doesnt make any sense in context.

Australians and Canadians induced fear into the German opposition in World War 2. They weren't afraid of Americans at all. Why would they be? You've never won a war in your entire history.

Ehh, once the U.S. mustard up all their strength Aussies would be toast.

How can you afford a military when you are still paying reparations to the emus?

kek

FUCKING GLASSED CUNTS still think we lost the Emu War

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.
So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.
I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

This is also incorrect.

Its water under the bridge.

Look mate fuck you and your context.

Are you actually retarded there boss?

Tldr can you give me the basic gestalt?

I still think Sup Forums should have an annual LARP awards, some of them really get people going. We could even have categories and everything. The winner gets a gold star!

Oz and Canada, conquerers of all. Let it be said.

ANZAC Spirit Strongk brah

The United States wouldn't be what it is today if not for Australian innovation & military might.

sometimes we have to put on foot down and bring our former colony to heel, it feels bad, but you have to establish dominance and a hierarchy so the lower life forms know their place

We Are Not Your Door Mat

don't bind the hand that feeds you, Ameridopes, you're playing a dangerous game...

>>it's just water under the fridge
>>Its water under the bridge.

It must be the Mandela Effect! Quick! search for your teddy bear books for more changes!

kek

Give me a quick rundown on Xenaphon

this should explain it, he should be our PM

blue pilled populist and diet labor

The U.S. population was against it. We could have killed literally everybody in Vietnam if we wanted to.

>"""""""united"""""" states of america

I'm convinced

Probably Australia, but only if they played a defensive game and drew the US into the deserts.
The US would be unequipped for it for a while, and they wouldn't have Navy support.

Oh, you got your guns back?

>Thinks they can't beat the most powerful military on earth
>Can't even win wars against its own wildlife

I'll just dig a moat around my house and fill it with stingrays

wont be so smug when we sick this mad cunt onto you

That picture doesn't have Tasmania in it. There's no way we can win without Tasmania.

Dimes are only used in America. In the rest of the world we say diamond dozen

Irregardless, I could care less

Hey, don't be digdogatory.

*blanketing the entirety of Cuckstraya in nuclear fire intensifies*

Except against you.

shitpost fridays

I could care less what you think, limey.

*Fires trident missiles wiping out 90% of life in the US*
*Give Canada the order to invade and wipe everything else out and burn down the whitehouse for a second time*
hehe
Oh that's right, you're French. kek, the only thing you did in 1776 was let your women ride frig cock

>we would receive a Notice of Surrender within first 48 hours of the war
We will fight to the last man before we surrender an ounce of our high fructose corn syrup. It will be gorilla warfare like you've never seen before.

>diamond dozen.

You are stupid. Keep being stupid if you want, I could care less.

He's a gigantic faggot. He's no Bernardi, Hanson or Leyonhjelm.
He's just a loser.

> Gutless Melbourne fag detected

except you cant and that is a fact

>he actually thinks he can use our missiles without our permission

Australia, where niggers nogged so hard they terraformed a continent.
those abos looks dull and docile, but damn they managed to fuck up a whole continent, 55.000 years ago.

be afraid, merrylards

We already have.

drink da woobla bro

America saved your country just so you could lose it to a bunch of apes that inbreed like your royal family that you worship even though they are not even british. You also sent you best and brightest minds to far off continents.

You couldnt even win a war against emus cunt

*Mouth closed from smug derision to smiling at your naivety

At first I keked but then I remembered how USA got their shit pushed in by vietnamese farmers in flip-flops and now I'm not so sure

and goat fuckers of afghanistan

It's times like these I really wish we'd have nuked them like we do with all chingchongdingadongs

>that
>an argument

>intensive purposes

you're a fucking idiot

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

You've never used our nukes without permission.

You don't even have the codes.

In all seriosness thogh us Aussies would just scater out into th desrt and go full gorila warfair. Its actualy totaly posible to trane a koala as a fighting companion.
Thats most likely what I would do. Strap bombs onto kangaroos and have them jump into US baraks.
Yanks won't know what the whether is like down here, ould be stormy or hot or something. Whatever man. Like Vietnamese too, they would't won the domestic battle at home. Too many fags. You blokes are fucked.

LOL

thats new zealand flag

Where did you deduce this information from?

half of our stockpile is ours and we do have full use of them even the topbrass has said this

some nukes are on loan from you though,but that is more about not wanting to create more of them and sharing yours means your reach is increased

now we are outside of the eu we probs will re arm

>last bastion of the west in the pacific
If I recoil correctly, we'd still have New Zealand.

Not the same place you got the "we already have" idiocy

The Australians have learned.

Two words: Weaponized Emus.

I cant get the sauce but the section of the army that has koalas in bags on there backs. They keep them in there and then they release them on to the enemy. Very sucrsfuk against people not in the know