This is a video of a group of muslims in London yelling "Allahuakbar", "UK you will pay...

This is a video of a group of muslims in London yelling "Allahuakbar", "UK you will pay, Bin Laden on his way"; and threatening "bloodshed on the streets of London".

I simply don't understand how such a large portion of the general public accepts Islam as a religion that can integrate with our society, when they come here (specifically the UK), disagree with the government and then say Bin Laden is on his way...

This comes on top of the "This is the future that liberals want" that Buzzfeed etc mocked as being not-accepting. A very feminist website is openly supporting a so called "modesty garb", which is oppression in as clear a light as ever when contrasted next to a flamboyant trans person. Why does Buzzfeed see that men banning from women from their faces to be seen in public isn't anything but a radically anti-feminist cause?

I just cannot deal with modern media and political "liberal" opinion anymore. It absolutely baffles me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uig1nYdZnrA
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/flashback-2016-somali-refugee-attacked-ten-minnesota-another-attacked-eleven-ohio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn' tag the fucking video... Here: youtu.be/uig1nYdZnrA

>"Yeah, my Muslim brothers. Let's kill the infidels hehehe"
t. Mi6

> This is the future liberals want

There's no hope germanbro. I saw their comments on that recent pic with the trannie and the mudslime in the subway and they ALL said
> Yes this is what I want, 2 people peacefully taking the subway.

Just forget it. They're into extreme denial stage.
They are the people that wake up when it's way too late.

they will wake up when they here someone blowing themselves up outside their house, and then they'll go back to sleep thinking "He doesn't represent real, peaceful Islam!!!"

#notallmuslims

This is just a minority of Muslims you dumb dumb

I'd say run. Don't listen to the faggots who say "youre a cuck for not fighting" Imagine you do fight back, get a small group of people and start rightfully killing the horde. Every libshit government will be outraged and send troops to fight you. It's disgusting. All the rich and smart people left, follow them

They'll wake up when Islam finally infiltrates their own lives and not just the lives of others (which they can easily deny) when it's finally over 50% and starts pushing its way through.
Ironically, their types are the ones that will suffer first; trannies, faggots, slut walks, etc.
Then, as always, they will turn to us for help, with the few exception of traitors that always exist throughout history.

And then the war that's brewing will finally start and it will happen in our neighborhoods again, because that is Islam's best counter to our greatest weapon, the nuclear bomb.
We will think twice to nuke our own land.

>I just cannot deal with modern media and political "liberal" opinion anymore. It absolutely baffles me.

Welcome to 5 years ago, better late than never!

why did you let them in the first place?

The answer to your question, OP, is that globalist Jews want to use the media to drive their political agenda to flood Europe with male low-quality immigrants to genetically dilude Europe and destroy all sense of race, nation, religion and cultural unity, thereby creating a grey mass of obidient slave people who will serve the Jews living in Greater Israel, an expansion of Israel throughout the middle east.

But you can't tell the mainstream public this. So instead you have to ask dumb questions like
>gee wiz, why do jews want mass immigration into europe, but not into israel? Why do feminists promote anti-white family slut attitude for white women while simultaniously promoting muslims family values?

the video is greater that 10 years old in itself

You don't understand, those were merely extremists.

Islam is a religion of peace.

I still maintain that Islam will eat itself

It's just a very large meal.

Wrong. Islam is not being thrust upon us by the Jews, but in fact by NEETs.

Who, other than the NEET, has actually made the space for this possibility in our society?

Who, except a NEET, could want a return to medieval values and the sexual subordination of underaged girls?

When you look to change the future of Europe do not look to Israel or Hollywood, look to yourself and your NEET kin. You must account for your own level of responsibility before anything else.

A NEET is a man, and a man has will. If you fail to use your will and remain a NEET, and Europe perishes, do not blame the maggots that devour the corpse for the fact of its death.

What's funny is because of brexit we've stopped all white European immigration and will now get none up immigration tenfold. Can't wait until whites die out desu famalam

Nice try Barack.

Somalia?

Anglos have an insanely laissez-faire approach to cultural issues

I simply cannot comprehend it. But it does kind of make sense in light of the ideology they formulated to justify the British Empire.

Absolutely this.

Admitting any one culture is superior to another means admitting working class people are animals. Presently the elite have people believing that they're really just like themselves for all intents and purposes despite having money because everyone is the same.

How old is this video ? That Anjem Choudary guy looks young in this, last I heard he was in jail.

Minnesota user here.
the fucking lutherans did it.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/flashback-2016-somali-refugee-attacked-ten-minnesota-another-attacked-eleven-ohio/

he's addressing blair and the iraq war so 2003-2006 somewhere

I am for freedom pf religion that is why I am against Islam

I am for multiculturalism that is why I am against Islam

I am for tolerance and humanism and that is why I am against Islam

I am for women and gay's rights and that is why I am against Islam

I am for democracy and that is why I am against Islam

I am against murder, rape and stealing and that is why I am against Islam.

just wait until they have a large enough population to start an iraq style insurgency

>that guy at the end who calls himself a muslim but doesn't even have a beard

>I am for women and gay's right

kys you cuck

>anjem choudry and his 20 followers kek

his small radical group is controlled by british secret service.

You are a dumb slave. Our society is a disgrace. Mindless compliance will just make things worse. May all your bosses be women or foreigners.