Isaac Newton predicted the end of the world would occur 50 years after the Jews returned to Jerusalem

Isaac Newton predicted the end of the world would occur 50 years after the Jews returned to Jerusalem.

March 15th 2017 is that date.

What are is pol doing to prepare for the end of the world in 5 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lm6_HU60usA
twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/840193262686224385
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What are is pol doing to prepare for the end of the world in 5 days.
fapping to traps

>What are is pol doing to prepare for the end of the world in 5 days.

I am be eat burger.

Fapping to traps fucking dogs

>same day as dutch general elections
hmm

working

2017 is 10 years before the official kick off of "The Tribulation" in 2026/7 God comes back on Yom Kippurim 2033(6000 Yah) go to blessyahowah.com they use Dead Sea Scrolls and oldest Greek Manuscripts

I'll probably have a wank just before hand.

You gonna BBQ any abbos, aus cunt?

Why does every board on Sup Forums eventually turn into mini-B.

You guys are like africans or mexicans; you shit up your homeland, and then get disgusted with it so you move somewhere else and proceed to shit it up.

end of their world, not mine

apocalypse over armegeddon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>March 15th 2017
The six day war was in June

>Europeans in Jerusalem

Let's be real here. The Torah clearly dictates that Jews cannot have a homeland until their Messiah returns. This would mean roughly 50 years ago he showed himself to his people. Didn't happen. Israel has no right to exist, following Rabbinical mandates.

The Old Testament says after Judah is reestablished, Christ would return to battle for ownership of Earth from Satan, most of humanity would die, a selected few are chosen to sit beside Christ in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Corinthians 4:4-

>Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Jews belong to the synagogue of Satan.

taking an aussie seriously.

taking the bible or torah seriously.

shiggydiggydoobop

This is less of a prophecy and more of an observation. Crazy to think we're living right at the end of their 2,000 year exile and all the consequences that come with that.

satan > lucifer > bringer of light > enlightenment > science

does that mean "is greater than" or "leads to".

this burger "is greater than" your snags, and "leads to" beneficial gains.

cocaine and guitar

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>Jerusalem was Jewless 50 years ago.
Are you sure ur not a typical White unintelligent American?

>until their Messiah returns. This would mean roughly 50 years ago

: ^ )

Hitler was a Rothschild bastard who not only aided in the establishment of Israel, but its perpetual funding through guilt reparations and Evangelical Christian donations. There is a significant difference between Judaism and Zionism.

This lecture explains it in GREAT detail:

youtu.be/lm6_HU60usA

The existence of Israel today shines light on the true intentions of Zionism. Their ethno-state exists in direct opposition to Gods decree, ergo; Zionism = Atheism.

I was just shitposting, but thanks for the info. This looks interesting!

Newton himself cited to Bible as factual historic evidence in his claims/predictions. I'm simply using the information provided to formulate responses.

I STRONGLY suggest making time to watch that entire lecture. It shines light on many things, information straight from the horses mouth is always best.

Damn user, you know your wiz biz

Please. Your protein is inferior to quality aussie beef, and this is why you have man-boobs instead of rugged pectorals

Also don't forget that weird guy who told everyone not to return here after the 15th

boipucci is the future , resistance is futile

Shouldn't have given him the nuclear choices, etc. etc.

Probably should buy some nonperishables like bags of beans and rice but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Going to grow a lot of my own food this year when it gets warm though.

*Codes

You fuckers know what I was saying. Why do they have a delete post feature if you have to wait so long to delete?

This is an interesting psyop someone is running

after making a few successful posts and sub-sequentially being called a shill. I realise this place is complete chaos

kek exists.

God help us, what have you done

>sub-sequentially

stop making up words and fuck kek he is not real.

Right at the dutch elections

>post ends in
>50
KEK!

That's great
It starts with an earth quake
Birds and snakes
And aeroplanes
Molyneaux is not afraid

I am a frogman
Listen to the Kek swirl
Meme magic meme magic
Kek will change the world

why the fuck are you posting food?

I love food.

Checked

Myron C. Fagan
-----
The illuminati and the CFR

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ForvEyNABs8

WWI was to kill the czar in Russia and to establish a League of Nations

WWII was for Palestine and the UN

WWIII will be for the end of Christianity and the establishment of a supreme one world government

stop it fucker you're making me hungry

Geert will end the world.

related

Watching Julius Caesar. Idea of march.

Could somebody give me a source on this?

heroin and guitar>cocaine and guitar

Imagine being so retarded you believe everything you see someone say on the Internet
Hitler wasn't a Rothschild, he came directly from those that controlled the Rothschild and was funded with Vatican money seized from the ayylmaos
Now go post that instead

He got knocked out by an apple, but could Newton do what pol does?

twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/840193262686224385

He also believed in fucking ghosts and alchemy. He was a physicist, not a fortune teller you fucking mong.

It's almost over? Thank fuck.

i am become burger