How can we meme the CIA/NSA/DOD out of existence. The CIA and DOD only started in 1947. The NSA in 1952...

How can we meme the CIA/NSA/DOD out of existence. The CIA and DOD only started in 1947. The NSA in 1952. This isn't very long in our nations history. Why do we need them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw
jta.org/2017/03/07/news-opinion/united-states/liberman-tells-mattis-we-want-u-s-active-in-the-region
ktla.com/2017/02/20/u-s-defense-secretary-james-mattis-were-not-in-iraq-to-seize-anybodys-oil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could we meme them into nice people?
Hey CIA let's be friends, stop looking at us jerking off

Americans love destroying other countries and huge military even on Sup Forums, I don't think you will find support among the countrymen.
So, abandon hope

What if I meme Americans to start loving other countries?

Maybe. Lets see how do I get the ball rolling?

STOP BEING FAT AND ACCEPT THE ALL SEEING EYE

I just learned that they actually have a Meme Warfare Center where they create memes to influence society. Seriously fuck these guys

brother eye is a cool guy

but frog bros international might have to croak him

>How can we meme the CIA/NSA/DOD out of existence.

you can't,

youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw

just go join them or shut up

>Could we meme them into nice people?

who says they aren't on average nice people? some of them are nasty as fuck but a lot of postal clerks are nasty as fuck also

I would seriously love to join them but I know that they have so much shit on me that they would never let me join lol

we don't need the CIA, it should be completely abolished, DIA can do their job. the DOD should be made back into the DOW. and we actually do need the NSA, we should just strip them of most of their power and revert them back to what they were originally intended for(cryptology, intercepting and decoding FOREIGN countries signals intel.

I got it guys!
>CIA creates {insert Islamic terror group here}
>CIA loves Islam
>CIA loves traditional values
>CIA are just nice guys who want to bring back traditional values
Its gotta work!

Worth a shot, I suppose....

Look at this man Sup Forums he just wants a good Christian nation. He doesn't want to kill you or invade your privacy just protect his boldly fluids.

forgot pic

From now on we should call DOD the Department of War. This is step one.

>The flag

United States Secretary of War

>Liberman tells Secretary of War: We want US ‘active’ in the region
jta.org/2017/03/07/news-opinion/united-states/liberman-tells-mattis-we-want-u-s-active-in-the-region
>U.S War Secretary James Mattis: ‘We’re Not in Iraq to Seize Anybody’s Oil’
ktla.com/2017/02/20/u-s-defense-secretary-james-mattis-were-not-in-iraq-to-seize-anybodys-oil/
This is the format to follow:
1. Replace Sectary of Defense to Secretary of War
2. Replace Department of Defense to Department of War
3. Replace James Mattis to Secretary of War

What is interesting, it seems like Trump is going to elevate and empower DOD to pit them against CIA and NSA. But then again, DOD is big of a warmonger as CIA, if not more so.

>Memetic Warfare Division
MWD
>Warfare Memetic Division
WMD
much better

>Warfare Memetic Division
>much better
No.

of course we can user.

As a woman, I don't see a problem with the CIA

what the fuck is wrong with the NSA? No one can explain that to me. All of the people doing shady shit are organizations that ARENT the NSA...for fucks sake they walked about how much they hated the CIA and politicized intelligence. fuckin' kill yourself new fag

Through fresh OC

Weaponized Meme Division

Weaponized Autism Taskforce

the cia are the good guys

I'm sure we would not have a horrendous terrorism problem without these agencies, amirite?

Yeah, they only give heart attacks to bad guys. You know, the ones that won't fall in line with the narrative. Boat rockers and such.

CIA already died

There is 2 paths here, the old CIA operates overseas and FBI local etc. etc. Which is the past.
And the present where the internet has no borders.

The past is not fundamentally viable now.

What is needed is a overhaul of the whole apparatus in light of the new reality.
This reality has to include that the nature of the internet is that "all information wants to be free" borders matter not.

Once you comprehend that the internet intrinsically means no secrets you can start building based on this assumption.

For example companies should be charged for making insecure products. They should also be fined for delays in patching vulnerabilities.
Infrastructure should not be on the internet.
Classified information should be air gapped etc.

The uncontrolled CIA should be defunded.

The future tho, through technology, will continue to erode privacy in both government and personal lives. This might be a long-term blessing, gov secrets allows war, death and misery to happen in darkness. Maybe it's worth letting them see you fap. If we in exchange uncover their evils.

END THE CIA

Wow that was good I just came back and you already started the meme war.

You can stop us ... i mean them.
We... They are part of the imageboard culture.

The font in pic related is shit, but the premise is sound

>Weaponized Meme Division
Better.
>Weaponized Autism Taskforce
Squad patch could be the "WAT?" old fat retarded lady.

>defunded

starve the corporations

the deep state runs multinational corporations

disengaging multinational corporations by boycott/economic sanctions will hurt the deep state

by drinking coke/pepsi, eating at mcdonalds, buying at walmart, eating gmo, buying a new car, going to your corporate job, going to university, using netflix you support the deep state

disengage in all economic activities that support your totalitarian oppressors

withdraw $$ from financial institutions/stock market

tl;dr economic sanction/embargo

Israel was created in 1948, the year after the CIA. Wonder who was behind that?

ADVANCE THE FLAG OF DIXIE SON

(But actually I'm a nice guy)

CIA meme material ITT. Mine this shit into infographics.

There's no peaceful way to get rid of a whole system that is enslaving us and they won't allow you to 'remove' a single part of their monument

Impossible because you've got a war economy and would be bankrupt without invading/stealing from other countries

This.

During an interview, I don't want to hear "we ran a thorough background check. What is Beastforum? You've been an active member for nearly a decade"

DELET THIS
E
L
E
T

>checked