French people please

French people please.

It's up to you to save Europe once again and bring this un-natural abomination of a union down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-election-idUKKBN16G099
closermag.fr/article/marion-marechal-le-pen-fan-de-youssoupha-le-rappeur-ironise-529281
politico.eu/article/macron-to-defeat-le-pen-in-presidential-elections-first-round-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We already did that though

Difficult, the whole mediasphere is full force against her and pro EU.

Just one more and the domino effect will be in full swing.

It is the same for Trump. How much does the white working class affect the French vote?

French are fucking commies, don't expect anything.
it will be macron or event fucking because "mmmh this guy who stole millions is certainly better than litteraly hitler"

also 60+% of people won't go to vote

or even fucking fillon*

this, I'm almost certain she will win

Fuck me what was that doc called? i still have not sat and watched it and now im in the mood too

I don't know but I know for sure that a LOT of people can be easily influenced by the media, as stupid as it sounds.

It's not stupid it has been the only (((News))) source to the public for a long time that they listen too, even if they distrust them they will change their views based on it anyway.

Our best hope is that on the day to vote you frogs have a deep think about the state of your country, best of luck

Found it

"empire of dust"

Le Pen will win.

>implying frenchies have anything to say and Slavs won't be ones who save Europe once again so they can fuck our countries once more
kek at you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

lad

Thanks mate, im watching it now

We will crush the EU so you lazy fucks will have to work by yourself instead of leeching the money of my countrymen, the german and the british.

kek I just google chinese gravel man and it was the first result

Then do us a favour and kick us already, no one asked me if I want to be part of your gay club

the working class is split between Le Pen and several commie or pseudo-commie parties
the working class barely exists anyway, they are way too busy getting fat, watching stupid TV shows and raping their kids

Lucky you, they asked us, we said no, and yet here we are...

barf

Truly a savior of white race

can we be an elite country too?

Already posted, already debunked.
Eye color, hair color and hairline is different. Marion doesn't have as much freckles, too.

Shill harder, Geert.

They all suck the red dicks those traitors

DELET THIS

stop falling for the bait, it's not her.

>again
when was the first time?

Please uncuck yourself, France.

I miss the times when we were just beating the shit out of each other and dominating the world.

Marine wins

>Polls are biased
>Populist snowball effect
>Working class always under-represented
>Working class only care about immigration
>EU consensus is more prevalent in central Europe than UK
>More pent up anger towards the system from dissillusioned working class voters
>Geert will at least win a large amount of seats, adding to snowball effect

EU dead in 5 years.

Just a few days ago France had (heavily underreported) race riots and what's happening? Is Le Pen soaring in the polls? Of fucking course not.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-election-idUKKBN16G099
Macron is fucking consolidating his lead over Le Pen. The French WANT this. They WANT more rapefugees, they WANT more ethnic tension, they WANT to see the graves of their ancestors defiled and their children raped and mutilated. And while the throats of their loved ones are being slit, they will smile with smug self-satisfaction and proclaim "at least we're not racist!"

Nice bait

I think you're right, the media are starting to talk about Macron.

They allowed this guy's candidacy so that she won't even reach 2nd round.

The irony is that this guy is the most anti-EU but that they use him to take votes from FN in order to prevent a Frexit. A usefull idiot.

Not everything you disagree with is bait. Don't be so delusional.

In Belgium? lol this guy has solid friends!

Ignore the polls

This

I do not disagree with you. I'm just saying that the way you wrote it is bait.

Right now the polls are the best indication of public opinion. If Le Pen was leading in the polls you'd be spamming them everywhere as proof.

More dead french people, why aren't you happy ?

Working class is disappearing (blue collars).
Welfare queen is the biggest demographic.

better than Macron. This country is so fucking fucked its unbelievable.

Fake news. Marion is pure.

One day when the SSPX takeover of the French catholic church is complete and we return to state catholicism and monarchy, we will get along with Poland extremely well.

I, for one, really like Poland. The only thing I can't get over is why the hell you guys don't build pretty buildings. Evne modern architecture in Poland looks like shit (though we build ugly stuff too now).

At least Viktor Orban is building some nice neoclassical buildings and restoring the palace in Budapest... So that's nice.

Polls are accurate as a general indicator of which candidates are popular but don't always accurately show which candidate truly has the most support. They are pretty inaccurate within 3-4 percentage points.

Remember that the swing voters are obviously highly influenced by events leading up to the election.

>Brexit
>Trump
>Last UK election

People don't support Le Pen openly.

Or hamon in that case

The real dark knight is Philippe de Villiers

For once in your frog lives don't be defeatists and go vote. Time to put that white flag away. Make France Great... for once

Aldo Juppé gave his signature for the Don today.

Don Fillon is pleased to see the famiglia reunited.

Gian Franco Copo should kiss the ring of the Don to show his fresh loyalty.

> we will get along with Poland extremely well.
Why would you? Just a few years ago everyone called us niggers of Europe and now when you are afraid of your arse, you suddenly want to be friend with us. Interesting :^). It's definitly not that we always saved Europe and you are again counting on our kindness. Well, we aren't moving anywhere this time Pierre. You made this shit so you are going to clean it.

she love black music :
closermag.fr/article/marion-marechal-le-pen-fan-de-youssoupha-le-rappeur-ironise-529281

Please France. Please elect Le Pen.

and beside of that, your country is overrun with niggers and muslims and you cannot throw them out bcs muh colonialism guilt. Fuck off

And elect this baby murdering bitch? Please no!

I dont really know man. French people seem like such unruly assholes that they would support her and it seems that the white guilt shaming wouldnt really work on them just because they are so arrogant.

if she had a black bf, it would be in the news to disgust the ethno-nationalists so they won't vote FN

so it's pretty self-explanatory that's it's a total fake

Until the sandniggers and shitskins are deported Europe cannot be classified as "saved". You guys are finding out what we have know here in Murica for many years. They are useless members of ours society. Of the 12% that are black, only 2% are really worth keeping around.

funny thing that relates to my previous post : in that show, instead of saying she likes that rap style of writing, they turned it in a way to make the viewer believe she loves BBC and titled "MARION DECLARES HER LOVE FOR YOUSSOUPHA"

Hope and pray. It might be too late already. I know tons of people who hate the EU and sandniggers and define themselves as 'reactionaries', yet they who won't vote for le Pen because they disagree with this or that fine point of her economic program.

I vote her

retard, go out sometimes

and there are loads of people who voted hollande (shit be upon him) in 2012 and who will vote Le Pen this year
People have also seen the HUGE media lies in 2016, they're not even trying anymore
They've seen that the Brexit is a success, that Trump's presidency didn't make the Earth implode

everything is possible now

French anons, please share some rock solid memes that will persuade French normies to vote for Le Pen. I have the ability to force millions of French people see these memes before the election. All you have to do is provide the memes.

ever notice what media is against is the cool thign thats just and right?

B-but muh repli sur soi

but why is it in english?

politico.eu/article/macron-to-defeat-le-pen-in-presidential-elections-first-round-poll/

>hurr durr polls are fake!

yeah, I get that. But this shows Macron is only ONE point ahead of Le Pen, so its pretty much even now. You Frenchfags just need to go into overdrive shill mode and try to appeal to potential Marcon and convince them to vote for her instead. Put up posters or engage with people on social media ect. You just cant preach to the choir.

One thing I did for Trump is just wait for someone to say some made up bullshit about "le drumpf" and then calmly correct them. Theres no way you are going to convince that guy, but you will convince people who are engaging in the conversation, but just reading it.

Because only burger can think that lepen will win my friend, it's for you we love you!

Also, here are some requirements:
>all text in the meme must be French
>must be individual standalone memes (not a single image that has a dozen smashed together)
>must be able to be comfortably viewed on a cell phone screen in landscape orientation
>you must be a French flag user for your meme to be considered, because let's be honest, there is no way you can begin to understand the French normie mind unless you are French yourself

Too lazy to download and post them, but there's a facebook page called Front Mémétique where pro-FN memes are shared somewhat regurlaly

Missed out the one where the muslim brutally murders a police officer and his wife in their home.

In a system where popular vote wins, I find it hard to believe Le Pence winning.

I don't think French normies will be persuaded by stuff like this
Give me normie-friendly memes

I have a few saved from French anons weeks ago, what about these?

or this?

You were too irrelevant to the EU (aka you barely contributed) to make it collapse
Now if France leaves, that's another story

Geert's victory in the Netherlands will be the final straw to break the camels back and will away the French to vote one way or another.
Check 'em.

Why is of all countries a Croat against the EU? Explain yourself.

inner trips
good enough for me

now post the pic that shows right's blue eyes

>tfw EU is saved

I have yet to find them. Right-wing meme culture is essentially an echo chamber for the neet elite.

it's the hillary campaign shit
I'm not sure it'd have the same effect if it was translated

working on it - thanks for your help friends!

VOTE LE PEN FTW

*sway
Also reroll.

VIVE LA FRANCE
MARINE 2017
#Frexit
Let's meme back France boys. Kek wills it

is that a hamster asshole?

We're actually net contributors, but they still have big nations like yourselves and Germany to pretend that shit smells like roses.

I'm a bit worried, I don't see nearly enough memes.