So she murders a child and is happy about it?

So she murders a child and is happy about it?

Modern women everyone. Murder of an unborn child is fine if it's self serving.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/1-in-3-women-have-an-abortion-and-95-dont-regret-it-so-why-arent-we-talking-about-it-10392750.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B0C4HYF_6II
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I made the right decision

> mfw I abort thousands of potential babys into a tissue every day

step up bitch

A-are you me?

abortion isnt murder you silly goose

abortion is murder and i support it

>not following Christian values

enjoy eternal hellfire

>implying sperm would grown into human beings if left alone for 9 months

>being an actress is more important than being a mother

kek. she'll regret it hard when she hits 35/40

>Not supporting forced abortions for minorities.

It's the only way.

>So she murders a child and is happy about it?

I don't see the problem here.

She was 17, hardly fit to be a mother. She would of most likely raised a degenerate under those circumstances.

She shouldn't of been whoring around in the first place at that age, but given the circumstances she made the right choice getting rid of that future degenerate.

Enjoy being a slave to the kike god.

That doesn't justify murdering babies.

If any one of you can justify murdering babies, I would seek the Lord's guidance brothers.

>She would of most likely raised a degenerate under those circumstances.
>would of most likely

Or she could have raised a happy child. Why deny the chance of this? If you don't want to get pregnant don't have sex. If you do get pregnant it's your own fault and you have nobody but yourself to blame.

Your god murdered babies as revenge for the jews.

It can :^)

You're no better than a filthy nog.

If you argue that bringing another human into this world is always, always a net positive and a good thing in comparison to not bringing it in, you are a fucking moron, end of story.

Preventing human suffering is the most difficult thing to do, it's literally the one thing that every single person's goal is, and allowing a child that is going to have extremely shitty parenting (from a single mom who is a fuckin teenager) to be born simply because it hurts your feeling to abort it is really silly.

Muh feelings is literally all that anti-abortioners have in their pocket. Don't bring shitty humans into the world. Make the world better, not worse.

17 is too young to raise a child. Better to abort than have another crack baby shitting up society.

it doesn't count until the sperm has mixed with the egg to form a diploid zygote because sperms are only haploid

t. cuck who is being outbreed by ahmed.

Women = niggers

What in the fuck...

>women aren't funn-

I have kids that will grow up to be a better human than you.

>17, hardly fit to be a mother
wrong

Why is Sup Forums against abortion?

Niggers kill their babies in droves, and the whites who do it are worthless feminists and progressives pieces of shit.

The ones who want to surreder your civilization to savages and islam are holocausting their descendants before they are even born, i can't dream about a better situation honestly.

>Why is Sup Forums against abortion?

Because Sup Forums is a mindless echo chamber that just repeats whatever their favourite right wing activist has been saying lately.

Most people think abortion should be illegal because of their religious beliefs. Let that sink in for a second

Yikes. Somebody's getting a new Lamborghini.

Hey, you guys ever wonder what they do with the still living brain tissue of aborted babies "donated" for "research". I have a theory. Cyborgs. If you could put a living human brain into a drone, you would have a real thinking learning machine. It might not even know it had a human mind.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/1-in-3-women-have-an-abortion-and-95-dont-regret-it-so-why-arent-we-talking-about-it-10392750.html

>Most people think abortion should be illegal because of their religious beliefs. Let that sink in for a second

Why is this a bad thing? Why shouldn't my religious views dictate my politics?

Abortions kills countless future Democrats, that's how I see it. It still pisses me off how happy and proud these women get from doing this though.

If it were up to me, on the day of the rope she'd get dragged into the streets by her hair and beaten to death with heavy chains and thrown onto a burning pile of subhuman refuse like all the other marxist trash.

Fully born, first born males children. There was no mention of miscarriages.

Because there are other ways to address this issue, like cutting the welfare state and making democrats fuck off from their mind control over spics and nigs. Enabling abortion is a cop-out.

>Murders
>Unborn
No

>Most people think abortion should be illegal because of their religious beliefs.

Don't get me wrong, i think is inmoral and horrible, but most people who do it are disgusting and i have no problem with them killing their children. (Niggers, feminists, etc).

Abortion has no place in a healthy society.

Am I really really only vagina owner left with mothering instincts?

I am vemently against abortion and find it insane men don't have a right to half their DNA.

>it breaks my heart that there are 17 year olds that are denied the privilege of stuffing their roasties with dicks 24/7 and getting themselves pregnancy and being able to murder that product of sluttiness and irresponsibility without any thought to the morality of it

Yeah. Terrible. Fuck white people!

>>Murders
>>Unborn
>its not a human until it crests my vagoon and the cluster of cells smokes its first crack pipe

>Why shouldn't my religious views dictate my politics?
are you fucking kidding?

Are you seriously asking me why you forcing your religious views upon me is a bad thing? Are you actually arguing FOR a muslim's right to push for sharia law? What's wrong with you?

>Because there are other ways to address this issue

I don't give a fuck if it hurts your feelings or not. Abortion is the most efficient way of addressing the issue right now. If you want to push for some advertising campaign and try to get public schools to teach more about the importance of the most important decision anyone will ever make (in having a kid), then go ahead and argue for that.

But right now, allowing shitty humans to avoid the creation of even more shitty humans is a good thing. If you don't agree, tell me why and explain your stance. More shitty humans is bad.

>Enabling abortion is a cop-out.

I haven't check the numbers but i'm pretty sure that you pay more to walfare for nigs and spics than you pay for killing their offspring.

Abortion is great. Pretty much only gets rid of niggers and fatherless kids that would be raised by some degenerate whore

>Sup Forums in 2007: DUDE ABORTIONS LMAO now post moar gore
>Sup Forums in 2017: Oh my gosh, is she like seriously proud of having an abortion? That's really terrible, such a senseless waste of human life, I can't even right now

Where in the US is it illegal to get an abortion?

Or does she mean "every taxpayer has to fund my choice of getting abortions"?

Is that real?

>Are you seriously asking me why you forcing your religious views upon me is a bad thing?

How is this a bad thing? So if I believe in the Bible I don't have a say?

So I'm not allowed to be against abortion because Christianity says it's immoral? What?

ohh no she murdered a child? quickly contact the police stating the child's name, date of birth and residence address.

how the mighty have fallen

Have my babies.
Black babies have a 50/50 chance of being aborted

Try again

So... Blacks have 5 abortions and then 5 kids.

Whites have one abortion and then gets all the info they would ever need at the clinic to make sure they never get pregnant again.

WAOW IM PRO-ABORTION NOW

it doesn't count until the baby is born.

The kike religions have no say in the rule of law.

But that is good.

Women can abort their babies who would turn out into degenerates anyway since the father would most likely bail. Plus these women can focus on a better career and contribute more to society by having a better income instead of being welfare leeches with a child.

>into a tissue every day

get out normalfag, I just abort them on my shirt sleeve

>How is this a bad thing? So if I believe in the Bible I don't have a say?

Explain to me why you think religion should be considered when creating laws that apply to everyone. You are a fucking buffoon.

>So I'm not allowed to be against abortion because Christianity says it's immoral?
I did not say that you couldn't be against it yourself. We are not talking about what your little peabrain believes here. We're talking about laws that should apply to entire countries.

If a muslim commits an honour killing and then justifies it by saying that the quran told him that it's okay, what do you think should happen? You seem to believe that your own religious beliefs should be forced on everyone around you, so why not his?

Explain to me why you think he shouldn't be allowed to commit honour killings, but you also think that your own religious beliefs should bind me by law. Good luck

>having a career is more important than bringing life into the world

oh my lord, Canada is fucked

So you agree with the feminists.

lol now post the graph of the percentage based on population

>not living in a one room apartment so you can just walk away from the computer as you're about to cum and splash all over the kitchen sink

>fatherless kids that would be raised by some degenerate whore
I believe my point still stands. Unless you really think all of those white women are married/not total whores

They can bring life later on when they have a sustainable income to raise their kid themselves.

No need for more poor single mom raised degenerates.

read it as doctor at first
thought 'meh'
read it the second time - it actually says actor

islamic conquer of the west isnt coming soon enough

Holy shit, if this is what abortion looks like.

Humans better hope there is no God, we are fucked.

>shouldnt of
This is not English you fuckwit

>Explain to me why you think religion should be considered when creating laws that apply to everyone. You are a fucking buffoon.

Because there is a basis for religious law. In Rome it was ok to own slaves until Christianity spread and such things became morally wrong. The law of man is constantly changing and evolving, so it cannot be true.

Name one tenant of Christianity that you are against. It has shaped the laws we live by today if you like it or not.

>Explain to me why you think he shouldn't be allowed to commit honour killings, but you also think that your own religious beliefs should bind me by law. Good luck

Because Christianity is true when Islam isn't. It's as simple as that fella. Also if Muslims what to do it they should be able to in Muslim majority countries. Why shouldn't people be allowed to live the way they chose? Are you so against freedom? oh wait, you want to silence anyone who doesn't have the same political beliefs as you so of course you are.

>if I hadn't murdered my kid, I wouldn't be an actor!

The term is actress but whatever

wrong.

the human life cycle doesn't begin when the baby exits the mother's womb.

Scientifically the human organism is alive at the beginning of the life cycle, which is when the sperm and the egg combine to form a diploid zygote that contains all the genetic information for metabolism and cellular division and is a seperate organism from the mother because half of its dna comes from the father.

scientifically , the zygote is a living organism of the human species so it is alive

>Women regret having abortions
Nice meme

checked
>thousands
not millions
L O W
T
E
S
T

>Also if Muslims what to do it they should be able to in Muslim majority countries. Why shouldn't people be allowed to live the way they chose? Are you so against freedom? oh wait, you want to silence anyone who doesn't have the same political beliefs as you so of course you are.

I'm honestly not even going to bother, you sound like you're beyond saving

you don't understand statistics at all friend

this

Are you actually getting this triggered simply because I disagree with you? Not one sound argument from you, only butthurt.

>Tiff Stevenson

Wait a minute

IT'S HER

youtube.com/watch?v=B0C4HYF_6II

She chose this over a child.

I don't understand the "MUH UNBORN CHILDREN" angle, especially on Sup Forums.
Objective facts:
>we are severely overpopulated
>there are already millions impoverished living off social services
>there are hundreds of thousands of children with no home, no parents as it is, waiting to be adopted
Why are you so hung up on abortions when under perfect leadership mass sterilizations, possibly mandated abortions would already be well underway?

Floor sometimes. Although it leaves nasty dry dirt marks

You think muslims should be allowed to commit honour killings and yet you believe that you have an argument that is worth anyone's time.

Debating politics with a religious nut is a waste of time and everyone knows it. Go back to your safe space on sunday morning and tell yourself that you're right and the rest of the world is wrong. You didn't even form your own opinion, you were literally told what to think and you obeyed.

Great argument you got there dude

>Why are you so hung up on abortions when under perfect leadership mass sterilizations, possibly mandated abortions would already be well underway?

muh feelings

That's why

>we are severely overpopulated

Are you retarded?

The west is not, Asian and Africa is.

Something around 50% of babies are spontaneously aborted, many without the mother even knowing she is pregnant.

Life may begin there but don't assume it will for sure survive.

Anyways my opinion is that as long as the nervous system isn't in place, aborting it is the same as extracting a tumor, both are life, neither are conscious.

Every single country is severely overpopulated with shitty humans.

This is nothing but a string of insults. I replied to your posts with coherent replies. Why can't you do the same? I don't understand you insult me and then refuse to counter my points simply stating that they cannot be of value because I'm religious. What a foolish person you are.

People don't regret missing something they never had.

Ask them if they regret it after they have their first child.

Also, no regret is the best moral goal?

You belief that honour killings are justified.

Nice argument you got there dude

How long do you think it will take before niggers start going to the west and leaving their overpopulated mud huts behind?
Wait a minute

This argument again.

Women should have to face the consequences of their actions. Women and feminism are collapsing Western Civilisation. Just because more black people end up aborted shouldn't give the eternal clam a free pass to kill babies in the womb rather than keep their legs closed. The black population problem should be tackled through abolition of welfare for single mother sluts. Once sluts, white and black, are forced to deal with the consequences of being sluts, society might go back on the the right track. Remember the days where a slut was ostracized and single motherhood was shameful? It needs to be like that again. There already is abortion, and breeding among hoodrats and sluts is already out of control. But by having abortion and allowing women to act as they please without ever facing consequences, you have degeneracy, feminism, misandry. Abortion is the biggest pussy-pass. The only form of abortion that should ever be allowed is an abortion agreed on by the mother and father. Basically the woman should not be able to decide if it lives or dies, but then if she decides to keep it, expect money from the father/State.

Most people think stealing should be illegal because of their religious beliefs

Religious texts are made to guide positive human behavior.

>it breaks my heart that some girls can't feel Chad's entire load pump into them and not face any repercussions for it

this activates the almonds

I take it you haven't ever tried to find parking in San Francisco. Like I said, mass sterilizations can't come fast enough

Alright. That's a start. Tell me why they are unjustified. Let's start from there. Maybe we can have a conversation still.

Pro tip: when you make an argument you need to back it up. Simply stating that it's the current year doesn't mean that a thing is bad/good

>It needs to be like that again
no it doesn't

Women who get abortions should be executed

I don't care. I only want them to call it what it is.
"It's a medical procedure!!"

No, it's murder.

>He doesn't know that blacks only make up 13% of US population and spics 17%

When she is 40 she will regret this. She is still a dumb kid.

You can start killing yourselves.

>Alright. That's a start. Tell me why they are unjustified.
>Pro tip: when you make an argument you need to back it up.

Serious question, are you honestly this fucking stupid or are your memeing?

You literally just made a statement, didn't back it up, and then told me that that onus is on me to disprove your statement. You committed the very act that your are condemning IN THE SAME POST. You are fucking RETARDED and you are not worth my time.
You are so stupid that you argue against yourself.