Why does pol hate college?

>college is leftist indoctrination
>only stem is useful
>social sciences are shit
>you only get a job from networking
>business degress are worthless

These are only some of the stale memes i´ve seen on here, so tell me pol, why do you hate education?

Don´t get me wrong, community college etc is useless no doubt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
youtube.com/watch?v=JuQrKfJj3hw
youtube.com/watch?v=FmmNRaKpBTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt6Vx7vzTRU
youtu.be/0mTxpFIw-3g?t=12m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saying something like: "I hate college because x" isn't the same as hating education... it's about hating the university institution and culture.

Also community college is extremely redpilled. Why would you waste your money going to a more expensive school for 2 years more than you have to just to wind up with the same degree?

>dad goes to college
>has choice of 100 different degrees to get
>i go to college
>have choice of 1500 different degrees to get

i feel bad because there are so many kids out there getting worthless degrees thinking they're going to get some amazing job after college. college is an industry now. they're trying to make as much money as possible. if you're not smart about it you'll get scammed out of 100k and not realize it until 10 years later

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

Jesus christ. No one on Sup Forums should be asking this question. How fucking bluepilled are you reddit retards?

>community college is useless
I paid less than a 10th of the cost to get 100 credits, which all transferred, 3.9 GPA. You'd honestly have to be retarded not to take advantage, unless you live next to a shit CC. STEM curriculums are pretty standardized

I see it as a challengue, going to college and not becoming a fucking leftard should be awarded. Education is a life test because it divides wolfs from sheeps, you know profiting from stupidity is easier... let the cucks be cucks

True, but over here the real indoctrination takes place before college.

>only stem is useful
True.

True.

>you only get a job from networking
Partially true.

>business degress are worthless
They're still useful to generate income to yourself, but useless to everyone else involved.

>Peruvian """"Universities""""

negro we need to go back to the potato fields

American colleges are different that those european one. You fall into debt for life and probably end up doing some cultural marxist studies. If you are lucky and end up in a decent university with a decent degree, you will have to compete with millions of pajeets that were imported straight from Bombay shitting street

The only reason to go to college is because it looks better on transcripts. Most of the stuff they teach you you can teach yourself. Colleges also push the networking meme, but I'm an autist who can't into networking.

Our universities are really bad. I mean
>You need more knowledge of Mathematics and Logic to enter Med than to enter pure Math and Physics

Because science is a scam.

>Community college is useless

Lol no. General education is useless which is why its best to get it done at community college.

Then with your high GPA you can transfer to any school in the country. Once you get your degree nobody will ever know that you went to community college.

QUESTION
How do I get the most from studying politics history and psychology? I know that they are considered useless, but this is what interests me.
Also: youtube.com/watch?v=JuQrKfJj3hw

if you are really member of the chosen tribe...
History: focus on holocaust, collect sob stories of the shoah survivors, come up with something new to connect new generation with the whole story. This is guaranteed to bring you at least some fame and/or shekels.

Politics: this is just useless. You wouldnt study any actual politics, only revisitionist history about importance of democracy, equality and all the bullshit of modern politics. You are better off learning politics from /pol as a hobby. If you want to be a politician, best way is through law degree

Psychology: focus on works of Edward Bernays and similar people. Freudian psychology may sound cool, but you wont make much shekels listening to one sob story at a time of a guy lying on your sofa.
For the big bucks, go for advertising to gentile masses.

Very red pilled. I once had a Jewish Texan highly prejudice guy who just talked shit about races all day. Also he loves mexicans and had hoped to one day become a patron

>community college is useless no doubt
here

I'm not really a Jew(Russian) and I don't support the holocaust industry so no thanks on the first option.
Regarding politics the dream is strategist and/or analytics for campaigns or eventually agencies, so I will consider a law degree.
And psych is there because I think it is important to have a clear understanding of the human mind in order to understand governing better.
The point is that what interests me is politics, self determination, history, etc. and I am wondering how can I live a life studying it and survive financially. I will probably be pretty Sup Forums tier so that'll be a problem. Perhaps just staying at the academy?

>business degrees are worthless

Who the fuck said that!? In my country, thy are one of the fews ways to survive, and the most bases of them all

We're hating on it because it's no longer education. If you love education, if you value science, than you simply have to hate modern western universities, because those institutions literally actively suppress scientific discourse in the name of leftist memes.

Those motherfuckers literally stand for censorship. Oh, and social sciences aren't just shit, they're shity AND they are a fucking unscientific cult.

>social sciences aren't shit

Even the biggest one, sociology is complete bullshit. It's selective statistics at best.

>only stem is useful
This is true though. Met the most retarded faggots while getting my degree. All of them overzealous leftists. You could even see how it affected "normal" people.
And anything STEM is the only worthwhile thing to study.
youtube.com/watch?v=FmmNRaKpBTI

Yeah but if you go to collage knowing that it's ultra leftist you'll be able to resist it, no?

you only get a job from networking

graduate, get your degree, and apply without any networking

everyone will blame you because you didn't network

and then everyone will tell you your skills are out of date if you didn't get a job after a year

>knowing that it's ultra leftist
Most people are oblivious of that. And depending where you are that not too obvious at first.

This is currently my life.

>why do you hate education?

PCU said it best.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt6Vx7vzTRU

Honestly, college is not needed. I went military instead of college. Now, make $90k/yr with no college. Wife made $78k last year, has a BA and Masters.

Yeah but I mean myself, and other Sup Forumsacks who ask themselves if they can study humanities or are they forced to be codemonkeys. It's also about damn time that the 'extreme' right will have a presence in the academia.

>It's also about damn time that the 'extreme' right will have a presence in the academia.

You're going to get censored so hard it's not even funny. Depending on the country, you might also get assaulted by antifa thugs.

Commies have nothing against destroying the lives of legitimate scientists who say something that goes against their narrative by mistake. Think what they'd to you.

Huehue gets it. My man.

I am willing to sacrifice a lot for this cause. And I'm asking you fags for advice so I'll have the best strategy to resist them, resist censorship, use their tactics against them, vilify them, infiltrate them without being detected as a right winger, and in time subvert students in a delicate and covert way. I am in love with politics so that's a good honorable life goal for me more than any other that I can think of, except maybe working for campaign of the 'extreme' right.

>Yeah but if you go to collage knowing that it's ultra leftist you'll be able to resist it, no?
Well, you spend 3-4 years (depending on degree) sitting in on lectures that are pure sermons of Marxism, having to write assignments that affirm your allegiance to the cause, debate and discuss with true believers, etc

No one is immune to brainwashing, which is exactly what this shit is.

It's a noble goal, but it's better to just name them and shame them. They're all vampires, so they fear sunlight. Once we shine enough light on them, they're going to die.

That's why these fucking professors act like cult gurus. It really is a sect, we have to let the public know about that. And it's already happening.

Sup Forums has looped all colleges into one bundle and it just simply isn't that way.

Goofy ass small liberal art colleges are pretty cucked yeah

Elite colleges like Ivy League are pretty cucked yeah

but the vast majority of colleges, the middle tier, big colleges, especially in the south, are really based.

I go to University of Florida, I have never seen a protest about anything be more than 25 or 50 people, and it has never been violent. On a 50k person campus (between undergrad and graduate) I think that is pretty good.

UF Trump club meets all the time and doesn't get bothered so I think that is pretty good too

But if I simultaneously write(and anonymously publish perhaps) extensive counter arguments I think I might be able to keep my mind clean. Not to mention that it'll be great for my education. I'm really asking for advice more than anything
But the best way to do so is infiltration, as with any cult. And if I am anyway interested in humanities, why not go and try to cut out the cancer out of my favorite subject?

youtu.be/0mTxpFIw-3g?t=12m20s

We you deem facts as 'left' because some shill says 'them facts are leftist propaganda', you're the one with the issue.

The people on here argue that in a group full of different people... it's 'leftist propaganda' , to tell them that they're all equal and should get alone.

"Leftist propaganda" to believe the science of climate change.
>shills literally pay people to claim that

The 'far right propaganda' can fuck off. Reason, reasonability, open thoughts, challenging arguments and facts are what education is for.
>brainwashing people with my belief is not

You might be right. But god, my first impression of American "scientists" was awful. Went to a lecture given by some visiting professor and instead of linguistics it was 2 hours of non-stop Bush bashing. They aren't even subtle about it. Kinda makes me wonder why on Earth would you take their bullshit. I mean, if I was a Burger paying for this shit and getting lectured on why Bush is literally satan instead of getting some useful information, I'd be pretty fucking mad. It's literally a scam, like, can't you take legal action against them?

>in a group full of different people... it's 'leftist propaganda' , to tell them that they're all equal and should get alone.
It is, and they aren't equal, and they won't get along.
>"Leftist propaganda" to believe the science of climate change.
No, leftist propaganda is to use climate change to give the state or Globalist systems more power.
>Reason, reasonability, open thoughts, challenging arguments and facts are what education is for.
>brainwashing people with my belief is not
Good, so I'll be fine conducting an honest research regarding race? The holocaust? Homosexuality? And you are saying that no matter what my conclusions are, if I was intellectually honest my research will be viewed as legitimate? You and I both know it's not true. You are the one who brainwashes instead of educating.

Any school that forces you to take interpersonal communications is extremely bluepilled, and that's EVERY community college in america.

>I am willing to sacrifice a lot for this cause

Ask yourself. Are you being reasonable?

You have an idea of how you would like others to be and act. You would 'sacrifice' to get that.

What's your 'higher calling' btw?
>get us to space
>cure cancer
>make your neighbors life a little better by doing their garden
nope
>being a gimp to an ideology

Well, you can waste your life being unreasonable and delusional that people actually care. The vast majority of the rest of us will be trying to have the best possible life with what we have.

>>you only get a job from networking

That's true though. Well at least... you get the best jobs from networking

You sick motherfucker. When a successful biologist has his career ruined, because his scientific opinion offended someone, than the whole University thing turns into a joke.

Reason, open thoughts, challenging arguments? In an environment that bans certain words because they remind the feminists of patriarchy? Fuck you.

Hope some British Pinochet takes you on a helicopter ride one day, you commie piece of shit.

This is not a meme.

95% of psychology students over here never acquire qualifications needed to practice psychology as a thing. Good clinical psychologists makes awful lot of money but they literally never go for it(well, to be fair to get those qualifications you have to pay good 10k potatoes fee every 10 years, guess (((who))) organised the process).

>>college is leftist indoctrination
true in the USA
>>only stem is useful
true
>>social sciences are shit
true
>>you only get a job from networking
false
>>business degress are worthless
true, but they will earn you money

This one:
>make your neighbors life a little better
I want this world to be clear about the facts about race, culture, and racial and cultural self determination. In the end of the day this can bring about a much more peaceful world. I am not a gimp for any ideology, I am a gimp for all ideologies that are suppressed by the Globalist systems that want the human race to be one. It is dystopian and I will fight it.

I'm a history student. You should try getting into strategy analysis, the military, journalism...

I spent $140,000 at college and every dollar I've earned afterwards had nothing to do with my degree

I basically paid six figures to slay pussy and doodle things for four years.

>strategy analysis
That's very interesting to me, what kind of companies are we talking about? If you could elaborate please do.

STEM departments in community colleges are the last redpilled departments next to Criminal Justice. First day of class this semester (prof is an older mestizo) the Mechanical eng. prof says "whatever you think of the new president's economic plan, Wall Street shot up after a month of getting to analyze it and that's all that matters"

Community college is a thousand times more useful than a 4 year degree in a social "science"

Ech, a potem się człowiek w knajpach potyka o jakies "niedojebane psycholożki" co to wkurwiają dzieci w szkole albo podają frytki w Macu, ale za to wszystko wiedzą najlepiej bo skończyły psychologię.

Najgorszy gatunek lewaka to lewak po socjologii xd

>Go to college in 2005
>Study construction
>Graduate with degree in Site Management in 2008
>Just in time for recession
>Can't find anything but vague short term "training" (ie, we'll pay you £5 an hour to work as a site manager and then pick another graduate to fill your position when the apprenticeship is over)
>Train as mental health support worker in 2009 out of necessity as always had interest in mental health
>Mfw I earn more than I did as a site manager and progressing quickly

There are tons of geopolitical intelligence bureaus as we speak... Think tanks can also be interesting

College is a daycare for nonacademics who were too scared to party in high school

That's every college in America you dipshit