CIA "Lost" Their Tools?

You're not seriously dumb enough to believe this Sup Forums are you?

They sold them on the black market to the highest bidder.

>They sold them on the black market to the highest bidder.
what's your proof? if anything the cia buys exploits on the black market

the CIA is completely outta control. My wish is that President Trump kills this sick, corrupted entity when he can.

>Actually believing PutinLeaks

Lol.

This.

Wikileaks is russian propaganda. Period.

Fuck of you autist shill, learn 2 id

he knows he just knows retards like you will reply every single time

And i know a retard like you will call me out

putinleaks lmao

drumpflets btfo

I always trust the CIA's official story on everything. They seem like real nice guys.

this Serbro

No
most likely a contractor walk off with them
The CIA under Obama became a bloated bureaucracy

CIA did nothing effective during the Election.

seems legit. why would cia lie about something as serious as this?

That is not what happened, at all, Serbian Clinton-shill/troll.

The toolkits were found via routine network exploration. Somebody stupid basically fucked up by being online in the wrong place at the wrong time on the wrong system.

You've shit for brains.

Regardless of how good the CIA are at their job they're still just fucking humans.
Stuxnet was one of their programs going rogue because they were dumb enough to let other people handle it, people who shouldn't have had it in the first place.

Assuming there are bad people who would abuse all of this, why sell your most powerful tools to extort money from people to the highest bidder? That's killing the golden goose. There is no logic at all to your statement.

No way, senpai. Wiki leaks is patriot information. Fighting the good fight.

They expose the (((deep state))) so we can overcome them. The greatest, most interesting conflict of all time is before us.

And now they are scrambling to mitigate loss. I would expect shit to hit the fan, soon. I'm thinking about exiting pol and taking the memetic activity to the street.

get in here

> dindu

it's the left defense

> accident

> we tried

> oops

it means "no personal responsibility and nobody can question if we were malicious or just not good enough"

collectivist cuntery that goes completely unnoticed as you read

NEVER ACCEPT THE "OOPS", "I'M SORRY", "I PLAYED WITH YOUR HEART", "I REGRAAAT IT", "AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE" excuses

the commie dies first