When did you come to realize that leftists aren't just "people with different opinions" but are a direct threat to the...

When did you come to realize that leftists aren't just "people with different opinions" but are a direct threat to the survival of humanity and what was your reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is proof that it's rightists that are the real enemy of humanity and progress

pretty early on
the leftists at the top are the evil ones, most that you meet on a daily basis are brainwashed by the schools and genuinely believe what they're doing is the best path for the country
there are also those that hate the US outright, but they're not quite as common

I would gamble her parents say the same thing about her...

>implying this thing has a cunt

Abortion is a joke to her. She doesn't understand the pain that abortion causes women. This isn't a fun procedure like a boob job, this is a last resort to save yourself and your family financially and it takes a large emotional toll on many women.

She has no heart.

>implying Lena Dunham should procreate
thank god she's considering abortion, she knows her diseased kike genes need to die out

She does: she's shown it plenty of times.

Early 2016. Shock, anger, and despair.

Since I was 16 and my girlfriend became a feminist.

that's one ugly son he has

Well, abortion also happens in rape cases, protection mistakes and in cases the child is not even human (ie would be as useful as a potato).

Abortion must be always legal. It's population control and purification.

This, nothing wrong with abbortion when done moderately, for a reason.
But not as a substitute for the pill or condoms and definitely not for the keksj

Stupid bitch should have been aborted

I support her abortion,she is Leftist Kike,let them kill their own kind.

If anything, the current climate of the Left demonstrates that we are long over due for a purge.

>Abortion must be always legal

It should never be except in extreme cases like you mentioned.Regular abortion is demon who is destroying White birth rate.

This. Most lefties dont mean to harm, they think they are on the good side. They were fed lies their entire life and truely believe those. I am a leftie myself, and assume their goal is the same as mine, a peacefull world where all people can live together, without boarders and with everyone free to do what they want without harming others, travel the world and settle somewhere neat. However they dont see it wont work in humanities current state. Not with the corrupt governments abusing the open boarders, pushing for wars and creating refugees and massimmigration. Right now we need rightwing policies. We need to control our boarders and countries as long as there are threats to those. They fail to realize this issue and thus blindly push for their ideals.
We need rightwing policies now, but just to stabilize, clean out the trash of the government, and then we can slowly go more towards the left side.
Left and right arent enemies, the antagonization is just another divide and conquer. They are meant to discuss with each other, exchange informations, points of views. Tell about problems one side maybe couldnt see, and give solution the other side couldnt find. They should balance each other out, not try to eradicate each other

Junior year of high school I got an opportunity to move from a low income neighborhood full of minorities to a high income one full of whites. I've been in love with genocide of lesser races ever since.

Why is the fat people doctor chillen with Fabio ?

By their very nature, the left and right cannot coexists without imposing some of their views by force, even more if the political landscape of a nation is leaning towards the opposite end of the spectrum.

After years of personally knowing these people. You have the guilt-ridden leftists who are ultra-humanitarians who want to be Mother Teresa or a martyr. They would have been Christian zealots a century ago, the type to scream "Burn the witch!" first. Then you have the aggressive/violent leftists who want to be a vanguard of the revolutionary party and gain power and recognition for themselves.

Both types are deeply insecure, overbearingly neurotic, and broken people who fundamentally hate themselves. Very miserable people to be around in general.

When they became commies.

Aren't people like her seen as simly idiots in USA?

It was Johnathan Haidt's work which really opened my eyes on this. He doesn't realize it himself, but Haidt scientifically proved liberals are evil. If you correlate his work with actual leftwing ideological claims it becomes apparent why leftwing take over of countries inevitably results in horrors like the Reign of Terror and the Gulag system.

- sinestra delenda est

Those people exist in Europe too. They are just seen as smart intellectuals and invited on TV for their smart opinions.

Apparently this is a CAND.PSYK.
This thing spend 5 years to become an expert in women's rights and twerking and coloured her hair.

I suspect this "PSYK" part is psychology.
Which is making me shit the bricks, because my own little brother is studying psychology in Copenhagen.

This shit is apparently out equivalent to Gender Studies in murrica.

And I bet your sister wishes you didn't rape her you filthy kike

I hope our beautiful Denmark has an Adolf of our own and that he hangs commie whores like her first

When I saw this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q

By anyone on the right wing they're absolutely loathed, by most moderates they're ignored and most intelligent people on the left recognize that they have no clue what they're talking about.

But dumb left wing women will do anything a Hollywood celebrity tells them to.

sauce

If only her mother had thought the same, we would not be having this conversation.

Dumb cunt.

It's too late bro.

They infiltrated the education system, then it means they have control over the leadership of our universities as well.

They probably couldn't get permission to create a real Gender Studies due to lack of permission from the State, so they hijacked things like Psychology.

But it still means they have control over our universities.

R-R A R E??

Too extreme to seem intellectual in my opinion. I wonder if the majority in other countries tinks the same. Abortion is a delicate question, shouldn't be treated with ideology.

>will do anything a Hollywood celebrity tells them to
Do they hold such authority in USA? There are always celebrities talking about issues on Twitter and media repost them a lot.

It was around the time that I realized that democracy with universal suffrage is probably the worst system for protecting private property and respecting the right of voluntary association.

>'Gradually, I began to hate them.'

In recent events, like 5 years ago. Some time after I found pol and embraced this crypto-nazi lifestyle.

You never can never please everyone. Even if you have a complete rightwing community you will find people with different oppinions. The people should choose what is done, if the majority wants one thing that should be done. We should be able to decide on every decission and not just every few years decide on one guy or party that as much bullshit as the other. If the parties would just be interested in doing what the people want and less in keeping power and get their own will we wouldnt have that issue

Her mother thinks the same

> nothing wrong with abbortion when done moderately

how do you moderately murder a baby, you sick fuck?

nobody would fuck her

During the election, before that I didn't give a fuck about politics because I thought both parties were more or less the same.

>0.01488 shekels have been deposited into your account.

a psychology degree is fucking useless the world over, get him out of there

when i saw this

Having had an abortion implies someone was willing to get her pregnant in the first place which is yet to happen. Maybe she can buy some sperm and pretend like someone stooped so low as to fuck her.

what's other? what else is there?

It's not something I can influence anymore. Our family is broken apart, mom and dad live separate lives, all my siblings live in other towns on their own.

Maybe if I had known about this bullshit 15 years ago, I could have redpilled him while he looked up to me.

Really makes one think

>She doesn't understand the pain that abortion causes women

They don't care.

You hack at its soul by removing the foreskin