You are morally obligated to redpill normies about the CIA

- There is interesting evidence to support the conjecture that Obama is a CIA asset
- George W Bush was the son of the Director of the CIA
- Bill Clinton was a CIA asset
- George H W, CIA Director
- Ronald Reagan, his VP had been the Director of the CIA
- Jimmy Carter, had been US naval intelligence I believe
- Richard Nixon, ousted in CIA coup
- LBJ, not sure but I think maybe navy intel as well
- JFK, assassinated in CIA coup

And of course in the most recent election you had the CIA actively trying to get elected someone who, if not herself an asset, was the wife of one.

The Pentagon Papers were a CIA operation. Daniel Bernstein is and was an asset.

Edward Snowden's leaks more than likely were a CIA operation as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ED63A_hcd0
youtube.com/watch?v=uCtoDnciWQI
pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/
pando.com/2014/07/22/hall-of-mirrors-wikileaks-volunteer-helped-build-tor-was-funded-by-the-pentagon/
pando.com/2014/11/14/tor-smear/
pando.com/2015/12/18/tor-project-super-secure-anonymity-network-will-definitely-keep-you-safe-long-hackers-dont-break-rules/
youtube.com/watch?v=yJHEPMMX5es
youtube.com/watch?v=NjFS8udI_c8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonally_transmissible_cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=y4Wfr1__k0M
archive.is/chLST
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/ARCHIVE/CRIMES_OF_MENA.html
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena_summary.html
serendipity.li/wod/heartb.html
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/
cbsnews.com/news/state-dept-layoffs-under-rex-tillerson-being-carried-out/
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/3274
imdb.com/title/tt1788391/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Computer hardware architecture deliberately left unsecured.

Do we have a general for a CIA investigation yet?

Also bump

A CIA director actually said this.

CIA admits in 1975 that it shamelessly manipulates the mainstream media. No way they do that anymore amirite? youtube.com/watch?v=5ED63A_hcd0

The Washington Post is a CIA operation.

Through his ownership stake in Amazon, Jeff Bezos is the 5th richest person in the world. He purchased the Washington Post for $250 million. The CIA recently gave Amazon a $600 million contract--more than twice what Bezos paid for the WaPo. They will never tell you about this conflict of interest.

squawker.org/analysis/is-the-washington-post-a-cia-operation/

>The Pentagon Papers were a CIA operation. Daniel Bernstein is and was an asset.

>Edward Snowden's leaks more than likely were a CIA operation as well.

These are known in trade parlance as 'limited hangouts'.

>A "limited hangout" is the deliberate revelation of some information (e.g. about malfeasance) to try to confuse and/or prevent discovery of other information.

>By presenting some true and useful information, a source may gain credibility, which can be put to use later, if a credible source is desired to disseminated disinformation. By presenting some information, an audience may be desensitized to an otherwise engaging or even shocking topic. If more information later emerges, the audience may feel "this is nothing new" (as the commercially-controlled media said about Gary Webb's watertight case that the CIA was engaged in the illegal drug business.

Here is a convincing argument for Snowden being a limited hangout operation youtube.com/watch?v=uCtoDnciWQI

Almost Everyone Involved in Developing Tor was (or is) Funded by the US Government pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/

Wikileaks volunteer helped build Tor, was funded by the Pentagon pando.com/2014/07/22/hall-of-mirrors-wikileaks-volunteer-helped-build-tor-was-funded-by-the-pentagon/

Watch how triggered 'cyber rights' activists get if you question them about this. Yasha Levine got smeared hard over his pieces on Tor and Signal.
pando.com/2014/11/14/tor-smear/

moar pando.com/2015/12/18/tor-project-super-secure-anonymity-network-will-definitely-keep-you-safe-long-hackers-dont-break-rules/

This of course begs the question as to whether Wikileaks / Assange is a limited hangout operation. I think we still do not have the full story over what went down in October. We might never get it.

bump

>Very good questions.... But don't you think it would be crazy from the CIA to spread its own tools this way ? It looks rather masochist, doesn't it ?

>Look at how they give out real weapons indiscriminately. CIA has supplied weapons to Al-Qaeda, Al-Nustra, ISIS, Nicaragua, ... too many countries and organizations for me to recite from memory. It's quite likely that they supplied rebels in the middle east with stinger missles and sarin gas, which then fell into the hands of ISIS. You think they're going to exercise more discretion in how they handle some 1s and 0s?

In light of the release of vault7 I think it is important to ask some more probing questions about the CIA and its hacking operations.

We know for a fact that "off the books" "plausibly deniable" assets play a huge role in the CIA network. Ostensibly vault7 does not pertain to those groups. But more than likely the CIA is leaking its tools to those groups and having them conduct its illegal operations.

We need to dig into who those groups might be and how they are funded. It is highly probable that they are being funded using ransomware. (Note also that ransomware would make a great way to destroy data with plausible deniability as well.)

To what extent did the CIA perform entrapment operations using things like Anonymous?

What black, white, or greyhat hackers with public personas are CIA affiliated?

Are Blackhat, Defcon, HOPE, etc?

How many of the presenters are secrely CIA affiliated?

0hour was flipping out on twitter today arguing that Assange was hinting that svalbard seed vault is only cover for a drone & hacking base. what does Sup Forums think about this?

it's conveniently right next to a major satellite installation (svalsat), an airstrip, supposedly has its own power plant. plus it has been visited by US politicians such as John McCain (see left). on the call Assange mentioned that such a base was located in Finland but didn't elaborate. if the frankfurt consulate can be cover for a hacking base, why not too a seed vault?

one ios EXPLOIT goes for upwards of a million dollars. can anyone in this thread imagine what the entire CIA arsenal--including all of its hacking software infrastructure--is worth? now assume you own it and can easily sell it, because it's just software. the marginal cost of selling it is nearly 0. its so profitable to sell it that this shit is going to be on the pirate bay in 10 years.

saved, have a bump

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Someone turn this shit into some high grade weaponized memes.

Covert Infiltration Agency.

>tfw the deep state has been in charge since Reagan's Alzheimer's kicked in.

>they wont go down without a fight

>they've bugged the shit out of everything and can eliminate anyone anywhere at anytime.

This shit is going to get ugly.

The CIA is the arm of the beast, but who is the head?

The deep state has been in charge since the 60s at least.

if they assassinated JFK what will stop them from assassinating Trump?

>The CIA is the arm of the beast, but who is the head?

Banker families use Rothschilds as their hub, who use Soros/CIA/Federal Reserve to manipulate the U.S.

The great hope is that Trump exterminates them ALL. No reason not to.

How deep does their lust for control go? Would they burn the kingdom to the ground if they could not sit on the throne?

>The great hope is that Trump exterminates them ALL. No reason not to.

...and by doing so, Trump may also have defeated the Whore of Babylon herself.

>if they assassinated JFK what will stop them from assassinating Trump?
nothing
the public will react differently though
we are in a fourth turning

>Trust me goy, you gotta tell the normies about the cia and illuminati instead of jews and white genocide

BLUE PILLED NEWFAGS BELIEVE THIS

The conditioning is breaking

The people are awakening

They see this, they are scared

They are almost desperate enough to try

It will be the final gamble

>Implying they're not all in the same bed

>implying I haven't been redpilling normies about the CIA for a decade

Mystery Babylon.

Rollin - should we gamble

This
Also this. Now I have proofs to point to at least.

Tax payers' money well spent yet again!

The CIA is involved in child sex trafficking.

Nearly 9-11

Redpilling 'normies' on an anime board that consists of 60% shills, 15% cia plants and redpilled long time lurkers

Also OP, you're going from the wrong angle.

Normies don't give a fuck about that.

Tell them about the poppy war in afghanistan, supplying the magical heroin epidemic that followed shortly after.

The embedded connections with all major pharma companies to keep the population drugged, etc.

They don't care about the shit you're talking about, give them something that affects their kids.

Rare. We have to m8. What other choice is there? Submit? Nah come at me CIA. You know who we all are. To you we are not user's. You know us. We don't care, we're not scared, and we know. You control drugs, kiddie trafficking, terrorist cells and various states. But fuck you because you're wrong, and Sup Forums is always right. We will burn your towers down.

Most of the USA heroin comes from poppies grown in Mexico. Pablo Escobar's son recently was in the news for mentioning that his dad worked for the CIA :-O

I tried. Some don't care, others think it's actually a good move, and other just told me to stop because if it's true they would kill themselves.

not from 05-2011.

>give them something that affects their kids.
I concur. Tie in pic related to and see if that gets their gears turning.

This is the shit normies care about.

Nepotism is almost expected by them, it's not surprising or even moving.

But this shit right here nigga?

check it bro youtube.com/watch?v=yJHEPMMX5es

Yes I'll d

Damn you candlej-

CIA redpilled lit:

- The Secret Team
- The Franklin Scandal
- Family of Secrets
- Compromised

This is way beyond nepotism. This is proof that our democracy is a shame. When they can't get /theirguys/ in power they kill or frame you to get their guys in. CIA have secretly infiltrated every US government agency.

They literally have put their spies in our own government. These are guys that have been in their position for so long that now they have control over hiring, significant policy, etc.

Why do you think Rex Tillerson purged the State Department's 7th floor? There's a reason why internal FBI call the 7th floor group the Shadow Government.

Eventually you realize that all the shit we malign Russia with--that its a shame democracy run by their ruthless and brutal intelligence service and with a barely concealed propaganda media and which shamelessly murders journalists and dissidents--that you're just describing the USA as well.

s/shame/sham

>s/shame/sham

all the same, innit?

>They literally have put their spies in our own government.

You know that and I know that, but a normie is just going to see it as business as usual.

Normalization is a helluva drug these days.

I think you're being overly cynical. I have a bluepilled girlfriend who was pretty surprised when I dropped all this shit on her.

The truth is that most people are completely unaware of any of the stuff in this thread because their media simply doesn't talk about it.

Hence why we need some Hot New Memes to try to wake them up.

Further, the Generation Z is completely ignorant about all this stuff because they're still so young. Imagine the difference it would make if those youth knew the truth and refused to play this game any longer.

That's a good vector.

I don't even know where Gen Z hangs out though, I'm completely disconnected from them outside of vidya.

pewdiepie needs to do an episode on this shit. call it "you rage you lose"

WOOOOO WE GOT A BUNCH OF NIGGER CATTLE HERE

That is kind of funny when you put it that way.

Most of us post about politics here 8 to 11 hours a day, every day, for multiple years.

It shouldn't be suprising that we know know a fuck-ton ALOT about politics (and blacked.com)

youtube.com/watch?v=NjFS8udI_c8

i tried and kept getting the "necessary evil" argument. americans deserve what's coming to them

the CIA leaks only exposed hacking technology, but CIA/KGB has mastered hacking society, psychology, and biology long before

CIA hacks biology engineered transmittable cancer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonally_transmissible_cancer

it's a tough pill to swallow and it takes time for people to come around. even if it just results in people being more questioning of the BS they're told via the media it's a net positive.

further, most people don't accept something as actually being true until they start hearing it from many different places.

Next time someone brings up voting, mention the above to them. See if they can resolve the cognitive dissonance.

I'm a data analyst for a Fortune 500 company. I live on zero hedge and browse here when I'm not busy with work.

Over the past 24 hours I have gone through the entirety of the data. I haven't slept. I took 150mg of adderall in intervals in order to ensure attention to detail.

I can unequivocally say that the data released by Wikileaks is insubstantial.

If you haven't been following the Awan Brothers spy ring you need to. Undoubtedly CIA operation. Here's a jumping off point youtube.com/watch?v=y4Wfr1__k0M

>I live on zero hedge
lies

Get them to say on the record that child sex trafficking is a necessary evil. Because that's what they're consenting to.

Does anyone else find it kind of funny that Hitler was basically working as Wiemar version of CIA when he was redpilled?

Suffer not the CIAnigger to live. People need to fucking know this shit. Actual innocent American lives are on the god damn line.

CIA need to get on the right side of history because the truth is coming out, and when it does, so will the guillotines.

>about politics (and blacked.com)

well enjoy your ban for it.

>Bill Clinton was a CIA asset

he was a turd, but his bio doesnt seem like it, G W Bush was an asset 100%

>See if they can resolve the cognitive dissonance.

Frontal lobe brain damage makes them incapable of ever facing it.

But it's not as if it's only the left that is culpable.

Everyone who shares this flag has a stake in it, willingly or not.

No he 100% was. Learn about the Iran-Contra operations in Mena, Arkansas. This is well documented in the book Compromised, which I highly recommend.

Check out how Veterans Today published an article called "Clinton Named As Longtime CIA Spook" in 2014. If you try searching duckduck for `site:veteranstoday.com "Clinton Named As Longtime CIA Spook"` you'll find that the page is still indexed. However, Veterans Today yanked the article. You can try searching their archives but you won't find it. It's gone. Fortunately the internet never forgets ;) archive.is/chLST

I find it funnier that the Gehlen Organization predates the CIA by a year.

More on Mena, Arkansas:

>This is the article which had been scheduled to appear in the Washington Post. After having cleared the legal department for all possible questions of inaccurate statements, the article was scheduled for publication when just as the presses were set to roll, Washington Post Managing Editor Bob Kaiser (Like George Bush, a member of the infamous "Skull & Bones Fraternity), killed the article without explanation. According to the sidebar which appeared with the Penthouse Magazine version of this story, Bob Kaiser refused to even meet with Sally Denton and Roger Morris, hiding in his office while his secretary made excuses.

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/ARCHIVE/CRIMES_OF_MENA.html

> the guardian

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/mena_summary.html

> Published in the May 12, 1997 Issue of The Washington Weekly.

serendipity.li/wod/heartb.html

>Mena, Arkansas airport

I like you user, your intentions are noble and you're quite aware.

Vintage meme'ing

adding a tripcode because my vpn is going to expire soon

Excellent idea.

>Learn about the Iran-Contra operations in Mena, Arkansas.

I know that bodies are stacked around Arkansansas with many clinton style suicides, but I tought it was just good ol bill making money/rotschields or whoever not a CIA coop.

SHIIIIEEEET

where should I start with researching "7th floor"?

At work, may be able to get something started, but tonight I'll be pulling an all-nighter meme-bake, looks like.
Rough idea, 2 images side-by-side
Pokemon nerd or some such shit: I'm a hard-core collector.
Some image pertaining to the Collectors: Bitch, please!
????

Keep talking about it. People are generally prideful and don't like to admit when they're wrong, but will usually keep mulling an idea over in silence.

Later this year, Tom Cruise has a curious movie coming out, formerly titled 'Mena,' now titled 'American Made,' about the liquidated CIA drugrunner Barry Seale, who flew coke to Mena, and was found dead with HW Bush's phone number on his person.

From what I've been told by Arkansas people, Bill's early political career was partly funded by hush funds and kickbacks from the Mena operation, and he was under the wing of the Bushes, just as Nixon was under Prescott Bush before he had a falling out (as OP points out, Watergate was a CIA setup; WG journo Bob Woodward was naval intelligence who bullshitted the Deep Throat meetings).

Cruise did the 'Mena' movie supposedly as a FU to certain political families who put a cramp on Scientology. There's also an old HBO movie 'Doublecrosssed' about Mena, Barry Seale, and CIA drug running, starring Dennis Hopper.

7th Floor gets referenced frequently in the FBI notes about the Hillary Clinton email investigation
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/

>Much of seventh-floor staff, who work for the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources and the Counselor offices, were told today that their services were no longer needed.
cbsnews.com/news/state-dept-layoffs-under-rex-tillerson-being-carried-out/

The book The Secret Team discusses how the CIA infiltrates other departments such as the department of state, etc.

Even fucking deep throat was CIA IIRC

>S.3274 - Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act
>congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/3274
Doubling down on propaganda cuz muh Russians

Can we make this happen Sup Forums?

you niggas some like some well read people on this subject. Im guessing +30yo or even more, you seem to be pretty deep in the game, wish I knew you IRL

Even if Trump is assassinated Sup Forums will just cry and complain about it. No action will be taken because deep down you're afraid of the CIA and the forces behind them. Notice how the call to action is "redpilling." Which boils down to talking to others and posting charts.

Only violence changes the tides of history. If you want to really make a difference get offline and get on the streets.

>Only violence changes the tides of history. If you want to really make a difference get offline and get on the streets.

>1 post by this ID

FU shill.

internet gives dissidents comparative advantage, you know it fully well.

>Even if Trump is assassinated Sup Forums will just cry and complain about it

If you're that confident about it, then do it.

>Notice how the call to action is "redpilling."

Information is the key to ANY struggle. Truth cuts deeper than any action ever can, because you can't destroy it. You can try to obfuscate it, to hide it. But people will always find it; and in it, they will unite.

If Trump is as smart as he seems, he's made contingency plans for in the event of his untimely demise. I just hope that he's planned against seemingly natural deaths such as the CIA's heart attack gun, etc

bump

It isn't time to take to the streets. Only in crisis will it be so. Until then it's better to stay home. I mean, the CIA owns all the CPU chips, and normies don't care.

redpilled as fuck imdb.com/title/tt1788391/