Redpill me on race and intelligence. Sup Forums says blacks are dumber than just about every race, on average...

redpill me on race and intelligence. Sup Forums says blacks are dumber than just about every race, on average, while normies tell me IQ is a social construct and we are all equal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGx17P_O2LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pol is always right

Was this a serious occupy democrat post

Yes this is true, and plenty of us make this point constantly.

you need a smarter narrative.

yes. Can you explain to me? It makes my brain hurt.

>intelligence is a social construct

rlly made me think

20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites

>IQ is a social construct

Hah nice meme
Whether you like it or not,
Whether it fits your agenda or not it's measurement system which bloody WORKS and DOES the job.
It's kinda like Maths, It technically may be a "Social Construct" but that doesn't mean it's not wrong.
Social Construct does not automatically mean HURR ITS WRONGGG

higher iq != better human

If there is any part that isnt nurture it probably only makes a small difference (except for abos, half a of them are barely human)

Kek
>The top 20% of blacks are smarter than the bottom 50% of whites
>We wuz kangs

That's fake right?
>top 20th percentile of one group is smarter than the top 50th percentile of another group
kek

It's basically a retard sperg lefty post that just proved that niggers are dumb in itself.

Bell Curve.

rev up those citations cause i sure am ready to read a bunch of bullshit

>top 20% of group A is smarter than half of group B

LOVE YA TOO WHITE DOG

>50% of white are smarter than 80% of niggers
these fucking retard don't know how to read graphs

Not even top 50%, it's saying that 20% are smarter than 50% of whites, so the top 20% is only smarter than the lowest 50% of whites.

The top 50% of whites are smarter than 100% of blacks.

>reading
You are the 1 in 2

Then that would mean that 50% of group b is smarter than 80% of group A at least.

Yeah it's fake.

Exactly, dems are too focused on intelligence being a social contstruct to math

Only 20% of all nignogs are smarter than half of all whites??

20% smartnogs compared to 50% not so smart whites? So does that mean 50% of all whites are smarter than 80% of all blacks? Kek

And than would mean that the top 50% of all whites are smarter than 100% of all blacks

But we're all white user!

Might want to rethink that one there, chief.

Oh wait so 100% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks? Im not good at math.

There is no dumber race than an african american. If you swapped the populations of japan and detroit, detroit would thrive and japan would turn in to a shit hole.

See: Jews

The first thing we need to settle is what we're talking about when we're talking about race and intelligence. I believe the commonly accepted definitions are the ethnicity and intelligence quotient (IQ).

So instead of race and intelligence we should be talking about ethnicity and IQ. Mostly because race is a very loose definition, and so is intelligence. There is a correlation between ethnicity and IQ, but what does that really mean? Some ethnicities are more likely to be good at pattern recognition than other ethnicities?

IQ alone is not a good measurement of intelligence. It only measures that certain three dimensional logical thinking, but that type of thinking is only a part of what makes a person intelligent. Believe it or not, but hustling and whatnot also require intelligence. Probably not the type of intelligence that will shine in scientific fields, but it's still intelligence.

Are you black by any chance?

im definitely part of the 1 in 2.

So 1 in 2 whites so smarter than 80% of blacks?

Not this again...
20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites meaning the other 50% of whites are smarter or the same as the top 20% of blacks.
All that proves that almost all blacks are stupid.

He is correct. If the TOP 20% of blacks are only smarter than the BOTTOM 50% of whites, then 50% of whites are smarter than all blacks.

since the science has no balls on that topic and wont do proper test. the easiest way for any individual is to make a Japan/Australia trip. try to talk to a 100 random japanese people and then to a a 100 random aboriginals. if you still think iq is a social construct after this you might be an abo yourself.

Exactly you now move to the upper half.

Yes, it's implied that.

race is a social construct

Aren't aborigines considered the fifth major continental race along with New Guinea's population? If you wanted to take a measure of blacks with African roots you'd have to poll Africans instead of abos.

maybe the author read it once and figured out that the collective intelligence of the top fifth of blacks if greater than the collective intelligence of the bottom half of whites, making them the indisputable KANGZ.

naah, you need to be a bit smart to be able to fool yourself like that

Fuck, I can't read.

Watch (((Laurence Steinberg's))) analysis. A lot of it comes down to parenting and the culture around educational / professional achievement

youtube.com/watch?v=aGx17P_O2LI

my point was to refute the "IQ/race is a social construct" argument by highlighting the smartest and the dumbest race and compare them to eachother. but yes you are right blacks arent abos. blacks av IQ > 70 abos av IQ < 70.

"A lot"
yeah a lot is not everything we are talking about the rest. and the rest has to do with genetics.

delet this

If 20% of niggers are smarter then half of white people dose that mean 80% of niggers are more stupid then the average white person.

80% of niggers not even half as smart.

t. 80% of niggers

>20% of blacks is smarter then 50% of whites so theyre smarter!
Someone explain the math behind this please because this shit doesnt add up

20% of blacks are of above average intelligence.
50% of whites are of above average intelligence.

Racists will definitively tell you that.

So if math is not an opinion, 50% of whites is smarter than 80% of black.
Quod erat demonstrandum.

>only 20% of niggers are as smart as the average white

lmfao.

gonna autism this one.
so HOLUP
niggersa are 13% of the population so:
(300,000,000 / 100) x 13 = 39,000,000
top 20% so:
(39,000,000 / 100) x20 = 7,800,000
now whites
64... well lets give it a 60%.
same process
(300,000,000 / 100) x 60 = 180,000,000
now you only have to devide by 2
maing it 90,000,000.
so what is this pic?
"we wuz smart at shiet" lol
its 90 million vs some pathetic 7 million subhumans.

World's IQ map.

>What is subversion

Bait? troll? or serious niggerness?

Implying jews are not thenext step in evolution oy vey

i could also add up:
whites have a ratio of 1/2 while the niggers have a ratio of 1/5 meaning that "intelligence" on the nigger scale is rare for niggers "1 in 5" compared than whites "1 in 2"

The general consensus is that IQ is hereditary largely. Until, of course, you bring up the correlation between IQ and race; then, it's all due to "environmental factors" like education. As if our shitty Western education would increase the average IQ of a population by 20 points, some cases even 30.

Guys enough with the anti-semitism. Not every Juden is a bad Juden!

Gypsies are worse.
Than anyone.

>mongolians and NK's are smarter than us
really fucks us up...

80% of blacks are dumber than the top 50% of whites

It's not real, you're retarded, kys. Reverse image search it if you don't believe me.

It kinda works. It sometimes depends on the person

Average human IQ = 100
50% of whites are above it
Only 20% of black are above it

You are considered retarded with an IQ < 70
About 40% of black americans "qualify". (It get worse for black africans)
Less than 5% of whites are retarded.

Wasn't the cutoff for being retarded 80-85IQ before?

Standard deviation is 15. So twice the stdev is considered normal. 70 to 130.
130 = genius

And you can't call the bell curve white supremacy cause asians score higher than whites on average. This destroys the SJW.

and jews score a bit higher than whites aswell this destroys /pol.

>20% of niggers smarter than 50% of whites
this suggests that the other 50% of whites is smarter than 100% of niggers?
>mfw the left's argument checkmates itself
not that I think such statistics show jack shit, average iq matters and nothing else.

>130 = genius
Now I know that the mensa online IQ test is bullshit. I got 131.

Go to South Africa and find out for yourself.
Buy a gun when you get there.