OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSo5gzJ1M1s
twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre/status/840216491786088450
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489083839336.webm
twitter.com/_that_kyle?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can we just have 1 (one) day without these threads please?

Y'all got played by Drumpf.

Reminder shills are here
Keep on fighting brothers
NEVER GIVE IN TO DESPAIR
NEVER SURRENDER
DEUS VULT

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

AWOO

Don't you two have some nukes to test?

No.

>Trump appoints a literal turkroach agent as national security advisor

What did he mean by this??

No
We are the longest running continuous general in Sup Forums history and we will not stop any time soon

No

Gut the USPS. Fucking worthless retards.

THIS IS A SHILL KIKEBOT
IGNORE SHILL KIKEBOT
GAS CHAMBERS
NOW

He meant fuck off to one of your slide threads you slimey fuck

Bezos propaganda pamphlet sure is working hard

Sup Forums is the internet boogeyman again and Sup Forums is now the most feared thing on the internet...

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

> being bootyblasted that your government is infested with turkroaches

Wew

Yeah he sure conned those 300,000 people into being baited back into work.

Was that FBI user legit? Do we really have to stop using Sup Forums by March 15th? Didn't the real FBI user use a name and tripcode? I'm genuinely concerned about this, Sup Forums is the only website I feel comfortable socializing on. I would hate to have to stop using it.

>your government
>american flag
you need to be consistent with those proxies

umm...guys?

>someone posted link to screen caps from the capture the flag event
>was on imgur
>literally scroted this ad at the bottom of the page

What this mean by them?

Only one way to find out

really makes you think

Stefan's new video called The Rise of the Daycare Generation is pretty good,

youtube.com/watch?v=CSo5gzJ1M1s

AWOO~

>be me
>In class yesterday, finished my shit early so browsing 4chinz on the phone
>Classmate looks what I'm doing
>"Wow, user, are you one of those nazi racist of the internet? I heard that place is full of pedos"
Feels good to take back this site from the normies tbf

God damn

twitter.com/jasonrmcintyre/status/840216491786088450

That really doesn't help with my anxiety surrounding this.

Pure propaganda

She's a nutter, who might actually be involved in the very real Russia-Dem ties scandal.

So /ptg/

Is Pence still /ourguy/?

Give me the basic gestalt.

>do not go on Sup Forums by march 15th!
Hey the world is going to end in 2012

>20% blacks blahblah
Do they not understand statistics?

>was a LARPer legit
I swear the majority of this place is full of genuine retards. You're all way to gullible.

Yes, good goy. Be more progressive. Change your thousands of years old traditions for convenience.....

Say "Aaaaaaaawooo~"

This crazy woman is going to jail. She won't be getting a politician pass, since she's just a middling journalist.

He's a cuckservative through and through

Correction, longest general in Sup Forums history.

If they weren't retarded they wouldn't be making memes for soros for people pennies an hour.

people keep asking me if I'm racist
I just say yes now and show
them the people they are defending
from racism are usually inherently racist
it's basic shit

Does anybody else here hate Chris Wallace and wish he would get off your television?

>Taken back
Nowhere near
You will know, when people give you stern looks but won't open their mouth when they see you browsing
Fuck I miss the good old days

I have Autism and paranoid schizophrenia. Hence why I worry irrationally about irrational things. Do you have proof that he was a LARPer? It would really help me calm down and stop worrying about this.

It's a troll pic, m8.

>travel EO is going to get blocked again

Trump is about to learn the hard way that these people do not give a fuck about the Law or the Constitution. It doesn't matter how good his legal argument is or how lenient his immigration orders are, they are abusers of power and will do anything to stop hin.

No in Sup Forums history
There isn't a general on any board that has lasted this long without interruption

>watching TV
they'll all be fired if you stop watching

Do you have any proof that he ISN'T a LARPer?

We need to bring back CP posting. Normalfags fucking hate that shit.

And he will just copypasta it and sign a new one
He will do this until the judges either get shot in the streets or they realize their futility

But then I wouldn't get to see Shannon Bream.

That's a good thing tho.
Cuckolics are coming back to their origins.
That would make reunification slightly easier.
Just pls don't accept faggots.

I think he knows this and also made it stronger, legally speaking.

>EOs
>legal
you homosexual anime fetishists will never make america great again

Stop watching fox

Literally a neocon propaganda channel, slurping the intel agencies. Wallace is a kike also, Fox backed Jeb! and Lubio and were vicious against Trump in a couple debates

I mean it's literally saying blacks are stupid. Anything less than 50% is saying blacks are stupid.

I don't bother trying to understand what trumps game is by choosing pence or what they're doing with this good cop bad cop routine on several issues

i dont think it counts when its a literal paid shill thread with its own subset of rules

So Martial Law (like the leftist have asked for since before election day)?

See literally any and every one before him. They give at best vague as fuck shit that most people can figure out on their own and even then they're still wrong most of the time. Remember Insider user?
Well it's a good thing this one was jerked off on by lawyers for a while then.
Go away FBI.

I haven't watched television since 2013. I use mine as a monitor for my computer.

Katawa Shoujo General might have lasted longer.

That's irrelevant. I won't be able to stop worrying until I see proof that everything will be alright. Such is the way of my psychosis. I don't want the Rothschilds to take over and I don't want there to be a coup against the God Emperor and I don't want to end up in a holding cell just because I use Sup Forums. I'm very scared regarding this, and I don't need this anxiety right now because I've got shit to do regarding my Section 8 the next couple weeks.

Highest post count but not longest
/dbt/ on /o/ is longer

feels pretty great t b h

>Trump is a kike also
dont mind me just correcting your record

Keep a very fucking close eye on Pence in these next few months. Remember, there was a reason we all lost our collective shit when he came out of literal fucking nowhere as the VP choice.

Do the Democrats have any actual criticism of the current healthcare bill? All I'm hearing is a bunch of fear mongering about how PEOPLE WILL DIE and YOU WILL LOSE YOUR HEALTHCARE and HOSPITALS WILL SHUT DOWN, but I'm not getting much about why these things might happen and what about the bill would cause them

>Section Ape
You won't be missed if you kill yourself. Just saying.

Don't believe anyone unless they post a source then? Alright. I think I can do that. Thank you user. I appreciate it. I'll try to calm down a bit now so I can make some more of the most Autistic gaming content on Youtube. Have a nice day.

cuckgel is such a shit paper, it's unbelievable. The common German journalist is the lowliest maggot among the MSM vermin. JOURNALISTEN INS GAS

You don't understand, cuck judges will block the order even if there is no legal argument against it. They don't care. The judiciary is as corrupt as the rest of the system.

>we

Trump should just spend all day signing 100's duplicates of the travel ban EO all with slightly different wording. Would be 1776-tier politics

Norway OP best OP

Fuck off faggot. I'll take the guy who slurps Israel over Hillary who was literally supported and funded by every single outlet of globalist kikery in existence. Eat shit and die

Filibustering the courts with EOs. I like it.

shill

sheeeeit a few seconds ago I supported drumpf but now I've become (((deepyl gonzerned))).

NEVER FORGET

>hurr durr muh tripfag cock tastes so good

How do you live with yourself? Jesus

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489083839336.webm
wtf i love Ryancare now

Neck yourself sharecuck

Based.

That's their strategy every time. It's the exact same thing they said when trying to get Obamacare passed.
>people will die
>I know people who will die
>my sister will die
Literally not an argument: the party.

Anything happening this morning?

>Trump administration sides with CIA's abuse of power and technology that is incredibly dangerous to everyone in the USA and to government itself.

kek you fags elected a puppet then again there was never a non puppet coice

Many Thanks America, It's kind of you to say.

>RED ALERT - THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>ITS HAPPENING

MAJOR HAPPENING IN 45 MIN

No

I think it's going to be another boring weekend

He must be paranoid af now that he knows that there are Sup Forumsacks everywhere and that they will find him anywhere he hides

twitter.com/_that_kyle?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

No.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWOOO~

I need a redpilled book on the history of Islamic conquests, /ptg/. Also does anyone have that picture about Sweden and Jewish influence that mentioned the New Toletarians?

kill yourself