Anti-Feminist

Can we get a thread started? share your anti-feminist quotes!

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/samstryker/lana-del-rey-spell-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=usbq2v5tYJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my kinda thread, fellow white man

Women are beyond saving

stahp

Sense of humor disappears as well.

and they say whites are the supreme race...

Unbelievable

OP here

I once saw a comedian quote, saying something like woman now have careers and don't give a man a home, so they are only good for sex.

Does anyone has this quote?

Why has noone saw there is a pattern in wich all the feminist lacks of:
1- A good father-like figure
2- A real job
3- Usefull knowledge
and more shit idk thats the most notable things apart from the fact that all of the feminist end up liking things that are against the "right of women" like 50Shades, "bitch bitch bitch suck my dick" songs and all of that

why would you even bother saving those type of women

Fucker!

I'm staunchly anti-feminism, but for the love of Kek, the moment you claim the feminism causes witchcraft, you lose all credibility.

Pat Robertson is God. Whitebois are gods, gif related kek

Quads speaks the truth, i'll add.
1. No self-respect/dicipline.
2. No real confidence (Fake it to make it)

Women!

it's a joke user, it was a pat fucking robertson meme. do you not remember the witch coven who casted the hex on trump by the way?

I think that was Vargs

N U C L E A R
WALL OF TEXT

fucking women

delet

Fuck you

I thought I had more

I heard of that happening, but I have no clue who Pat Robertson is.

The kitty litter makes this perfect

AGH was just about to post this one. My favorite anti-fem read ever

spotted the woman. nice try. tits or gtfo

he's been on the 700 club since the 60's, it's worth a watch sometime if you're interested he's kind of ironically hilarious.

not sure if he really said this or not, but i could see it which makes it all the funnier.

also fuck buzz feed but it was the first result:
buzzfeed.com/samstryker/lana-del-rey-spell-donald-trump

all the worlds feminists (witches) came together to cast a spell on trump

Nigger

OOOh, that guy. The name sounded vaguely familiar, and so did his face on that image but I couldn't place it. I've occasionally watched the 700 Show when nothing else better was on.

I remember hearing about the "spell" they tried to cast. It was during the Praise Kek momentum, and these "witches" never had a chance against a God.

>We are powerful because we say we are OK?

The anglo-saxon would like a word with you my friend.

Ahh, I did have more, just not in my Sup Forums folder

shadilay brother

Praise Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=usbq2v5tYJo

yeah bitch, cry me a fucking river.

wow this is really catchy, thanks

Lmaoooooooooo xD

That's actually one of his weaker ones, Trevor Moore has some good shit.

Damn you!

Once you go black....

Whats wrong with witchcraft faggot? Why shouldnt we strengthen the spiritual power inside of us rather than evolving to exsist without it and eventually not have it at all

>it usually ends with some black and blue

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Of course the father's feelings about not having his children half of the time are of no consequence.

When can we purge the Jews from the west?

ftfy

Is there a creepier douchebag than Pat Robertson?

Good luck with that, whale

ok

I'm chucks fan, I feel bad for the amount of pressure that these poor chucks has to deal. #stopchucksabuse #Chuckslivesmatter

The picture in the OP is actually true, my own mother left my father and her 3 kids to go off to another state and do drugs and sleep around. She eventually converted to Wicca and now she brags on Facebook about all the lesbian sex she has.

I wish I could say this was a joke or shitpost but it's not. I wish that foul creature that used to be my mother would just die.

>practice witchcraft
I am okay with it this.

She's not even @ing the right twitter

It's really not that far-fetched. Wicca is basically just liberal degeneracy, in religion form. And it's not even a religion so much as it is a protest to Christianity and conservatism in general. I know a lot of disgusting fat ass feminist liberals who also happen to be Wiccan, my own piece of shit mother included. Please see my other post in this thread.

Fu

Fell for it again

nope immunity cat as always with me you fucker

>The Liberal views the smallest possible unit of society as being the Individual.
>So somehow that leads them to being collectivists
Can someone explain this to me?

"Feminism claims to stand for two things above all: women's equality and enabling women to be strong.

Regarding the first aim, no decent man or woman opposes the concept of equality of the sexes.
But people who do not call themselves feminists have a problem with the feminist notion of equality: Most feminists have conflated equality and sameness. And that's a huge mistake; the sexes are equal, but they are different.

That brings us to the second goal of feminism: enabling women to be strong and making women strong.

In one of modern life's bigger ironies, feminism has actually achieved the very opposite. In America today (as opposed to, let us say, Saudi Arabia, where it does take strength to be a feminist), the more stridently a woman identifies as a feminist, the less strong she is.

Feminism has created what is undoubtedly the weakest generation of women in American history. My grandmother, who never heard the word "feminist" and never graduated high school, was incomparably stronger than almost any college-educated feminist I have ever encountered, or the many I have listened to and read.

Modern feminists are afraid of life. They are afraid of differences of opinion. And they're especially afraid of men.

The male desire to touch the bodies of just about every woman they are attracted to is -- trigger warning -- normal. It has nothing to do with hatred of women or viewing women as unequal.
Gay men want to touch the bodies of just about every man they find attractive, and they don't hate men or consider them unequal.
Such is male sexual nature.

Strong women know this. Weak women, aka feminists, and their fellow male feminists (who are just as weak) deny it.

It's too painful for them to deal with."

This is insane I thought.
This is hyperbole I thought.

Looks like I was wrong. Damn it.

Nice tune.

>I tend to switch pronouns very often so I will b posting probably weekly what my pronouns are.
>I am a cult leader
Wow

You must be 18 to post here

this pic always cracks me up

Fuck

>Filipinos are the most powerful race.
Even Jews are more powerful than you.

It's too low res to read, anyone have the normal size?

God damn it.

Who tries to match on tinder with someone 88 miles away

Fuck you

This is why I don't go on these apps.

88 Heil Hitler, newfag

k

Nigger

kill urself

K

wew

legit?

fuck

Your a cunt.

If on iPhone like me then turn the phone sideways and click on the file name. It will open it with full resolution

burn the coal, pay the toll