Kekistan General: The Birth of a Nation Edition

Alright Sup Forumsacks, I've got nothing to do for a few hours and like the idea of Kekistan, but we need to flesh it out, have a ground on which to spread our regime. For this reason I'm going to try and put together a Constitution for Kekistan, however the people of said nation have the say in its creation, so I made a poll on what we'd want the government to consist of.

Vote on Who Controls:
strawpoll.me/12500309

Structure of Government:
strawpoll.me/12500337

Resource to learn a bit about each government:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forms_of_government

Post about the rights and laws you guys want.

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=o49cGq9UUBY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

What island do we want? That Chilean one?

>Founding a glorious nation in the name of Kek
>Give it a sandnigger suffix
wew laddie

I've been working in done talking points to explain kekistan in a video blog format. Getting a very old beanie with frog eyes that's been in the family for many decades then I'll be starting, I'd anyone has layer ground work for historical events I'm all ears.

Yeah, we need a better name

That's the point
Weaponizing progressive values against them

>kekistan
>not kekland

Another federalistic democracy. Yuck. You guys have always been hippies.

Middle Eastern countries win in the progressive stack

The name should be North Kek-rea.

I want feudalism

BAGZEEE IM D' KANGZ.

I GOT QUADS SO IM KANGZ NAO

Theocracy with kek as our guide

SEVEN!!!!

KEK WILLS IT!

We need Internet in Kekistan as soon as possible. Btw it's gonna be Isla Verdugo

How do we stop it from being a normie tourist spot? and how do we control community clashes?

Like people are allowed to talk within communities but are not allowed to reproduce? How will that work?

Isla San Pedro is significantly bigger

Military service guarantees citizenship

who has some passports to print?

What?

Until poos can go doodie in the loo, entry to keistan is witheld.

t.new kang

Wanna tell me why you're using a Christian Nordic cross for your pseudo satanic idol worship and retarded roleplay?

Shadilay as an anthem.
Empire.
We should buy an island (expensive tho) or claim a piece of unclaimed land, eg. Bir Tawil. Or just take over Tuvalu. Or some other island microcountry, idk.
Bitcoin farms.
Change name as Kekistan sounds sandniggerish as said. (Kekland, (Holy) Empire of Kek, Polackland, Kekonia, The New Rome... just some suggestions.)
"Septigenti Septuaginta Septem" as a shitty motto.
When we take over an island and form our nation, we should bring only the finest nationalistic grills that are ready to procreate and breed in the name of Kek to create the finest men on the whole world.
Just one question for the rest of Sup Forums:
Will we ethnically call ourselves by our origin (German, British, Dutch, Spanish, Russian...) , or Polacks (or something else).

Why is Pepe or keket not a a valid leader on the strawpoll?

"Istan" is an ancient persian word you retard, meaning land. Kek itself is the Egyptian God of chaos, to which only a Pharoah was able to keep in order. Arabic has no such word and Arabs only conquered persia in the 7th and 8th century, for 2300+ years before that it was Zoroastrian, the first monothiestic religion, and the first one to come up with concepts of good versus evil, the abrahamic faiths are possibly derived from Zoroastrianism.

so are you faggots going to larp about storming the beaches again? or are you going to buy the island(the only logical way to create a foreign enclave)?

>pseudo satanic idol worship
it's a meme you dip

How the Fuck is ancap not a choice? It's literally the most chaotic form of govt imaginable, and the best?
We could be a covenant community.
Isn't a covenant ancap community just a republic?

Sure it is.

KEEP BORDERS CLOSED WITH ARMS

It shall be the many tribes of Kekistan

>ancap

No one here takes that seriously except newfriends.

It needs to be The Memetic Principality of Kek

Why the fuck does Sup Forums have no knowledge of history, demographics, or genetics? You neglect to realize your "God" Kek is more sandniggerish than the persian suffix istan.

Divine Paradisic Empire of the Kekist nation
As opposed to the holy roman empire of the german nation

>Old Kekistani here.

Shit options. Kek is chaos, Kek is individualism, Kek is voluntarism.

>see's a meme about a meme about memes
>that isn't a meme
newfags need to leave

>As opposed to the holy roman empire of the german nation

So you're unholy?

>le memes xDD

You're an idiot.

This

Why the fuck would you guys want it called something that makes it sound like a sand nigger or commie shithole

>form of government
Where is putting every decision up to digits?
Fucking heretics.

Because they're mindless sheep. Likely an influx of Sargon fanboys.

You motherfuckers are stupid as fuuuccckkkkkk

kek has become a psyop by (((her))) she was too butt hurt after the election... tread carfully

>How do we stop it from being a normie tourist spot?
Capture and torture anyone who lands on the island and use the ransom money to increase profit.

>You're an idiot.
>laughing at a cartoon frog is the same as worshiping a Jewish boogie-man
if i'm an idiot you are crazy

i
t

i
s

a

m
e
m
e

>he doesn't take memetics seriously

No, i meant opposed to the name as in i copied it from it, but changed it to not be the same and make it more fitting. Not opposed to the HRE itself.
I got almost quads so i suppose kek likes something about that

OP here, Will put up a vote later on the name for the nation, post the rights of the common man guys.

>>laughing at a cartoon frog

Is not what you're doing.

please describe exactly what i'm doing oh wise stranger on the internet

> being this autistic

>Sup Forums literally creates a nation

a year ago I would have thought this was a joke, but now I actually believe there's a chance this could happen one day because of the Sup Forums happenings in the last 365 days

>No, i meant opposed to the name as in i copied it from it, but changed it to not be the same and make it more fitting.

So you're calling pseudo satanism "Holy" now.

It's no wonder Germany has turned into such a decadent shithole and fallen to the muslims.

the right to be the property of the superior fecesposting humanoids

Also remember the last time they tried to buy land the guy took the money and ran.

Being a devil worshiper then pretending like it's a big joke.

Which really shows you have no conviction.

I don't watch Sargon, he's inconsistent and fails to put up any decent argument... Quite frankly It makes me angry that that fat fuck now goes by the name of the first great "Emperor" in history, when I try to discuss Akkadia with any fellow history buff he always has to come up. I'm studying to become an archaeologist.

What a time to be alive

Thread is going off topic now guys let's reign it in.

Sargon is the one who likes this Kekistan shit. Now all his mindless followers are hopping all over it.

>Quite frankly It makes me angry that that fat fuck now goes by the name of the first great "Emperor" in history, when I try to discuss Akkadia with any fellow history buff he always has to come up

That's atheist scum for you.

>devil worshiper
nobody is worshiping the devil you autist. if you consider making a joke about a cartoon frog "devil worship" you need to take a step back and ask your self what isn't devil worship?

Seems like federal republic is leading in the polls.

Polacks

I'm responding to a statement where clearly the people had no clue that either istan had nothing to do with Arabic, or neglected to realize Persians are very different and much more intelligent than Arabs. If their religion wasn't on the same level of peacefulness as Bhuddism, then they would have stomped Abu Bakr's and his successor's armies.

I seriously think we should start by buying a whole village in a country that has existing infrastructure and declining population, and go from there.

Fuck off.

>nobody is worshiping the devil you autist

You literally are. "Kek" (as described) is a being of darkness and chaos.

>if you consider making a joke about a cartoon frog "devil worship"

"Haha just a prank bro."

>it's a "nigger believes in voodoo" episode

oh
i thought it was about kekism 'scuse me

THE FEDERAL REPUBLICK OF KEKISTAN

I LIKE IT

>worshiping ancient Egyptian idol of darkness and chaos
>want to create heathen island for worship like Bohemian Grove or Jeffrey Epstein
>HAHA JUST A PRANK BRO

You really have no idea what you're doing do you.

you mean "Macedonia"? >:DDDDDDDDDDD

THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KEKREA.

>You really have no idea what you're doing do you.
i think that stroke finally caught up with him

I have a question, can someone tell me how much money we would need to buy an island and how many active users we have?

Are you an atheist?

privateislandsonline.com/

Just like in the Roman times

no

>money
I don't know but cults create compounds for a low amount all the time.
>how many users
Sup Forums has millions of users a month.

So you believe in spirits and God? Jesus Christ?

It would be a long process, as we'd need to construct buildings n shiett

>better name than kekistan
I remember one user suggesting
> Kekia
> Kekian Republic
> Kekian Federation

not in jesus. i believe in shito

>not colonising mediterranean islands
this thread is still shit

>i believe in shito

Elaborate.

Say it with me...KEK REPUBLIC

It's not that bad. I hope Our god emperor trump will buy it to us as a christmas present

where did you get it user

>Kek Republic
I like. And if it's not going to be a republic, it can simply be called the Federation of Kek (FoK).

Based neighbour has a point.
We only need a boat and we're good to go, kek.

Yeah. All you're missing is the underage sex slaves and you'd be all set for imitating Epstein's island. Or hell even sacrifice people. Like Bohemian Grove.

Since you're wannabe demonic cultists and all.

>I hope Our god emperor trump will buy it to us as a christmas present

Trump is a Christian.

youtube.com/watch?v=o49cGq9UUBY

I just think the flag is a good symbol for esoteric Kekism. This song is what I think of "youtube rationals"

i am Japanese. Shinto is basically a group of fables that teach you how to not be a dirty greedy asshole

Hi Londonistan.

What if we got Richard Spencer and Milo to travel to North Sentinel Island to scout out locations?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island

According to the polls, it's going to be a Federal Republic.