Blue Pill me on Canada

Being actually red pilled in Canada is living hell.

I want to be a brain washed retard again.

Give me reasons why I should love :
Paying lots of tax
Over paying for everything
Working for next to nothing
Why cold weather is cool

Anything, please help me be a retard again.

Other urls found in this thread:

jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng
cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/canadian-recruits-hunt-and-release-dutch-dance-troupe-jingle-kings-1.3875382/united-states-army-considers-accepting-canadian-recruits-1.3875383
travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/employment/nafta.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm considering turning into an alcoholic again.
It seems to work for most Canadians.
That or smoking crack

Blue Pill me before I hero myself
I want to be a brain dead retard again. I'm serious

You spend too much time talking to people on Sup Forums.

We are going through dark times, but even Canada at it's worst is better than America at it's best.

We don't have places like chicago or detroit. Liberals are actually not that bad, they are just being controlled by the American Democrats at this point.

The muslim influx will turn us more conservative if anything.

Here's what I suggest, try to become self sufficient as possible. Get some guns, get your hunting license. Research your geneology and try to find some native relatives and cash in on some chug bux. Bleed the government dry, apply for grants. Jew hard and then find some land up north. When you are sick to death of it, go to your land and build a cabin. Then drink yourself retarded and blow your own head off.

Sounds pretty awesome desu, that's what I'm doing.

What do I do to ignore reality and the shit life canada offers?

Anyone?
Suggestions?

Weed only makes me calm enough so I don't walk around screaming and punching people.

I want to be a canada loving retard again.

Alcohol?
Crack?
Method?
Heroin?

What do you retards do to stay blue pilled?

>canada is better than America

What drugs are you on?
I want some .
You must be stoned as fuck 24/7 to believe that

Now that you know the truth, like I said, jew hard and take care of yourself. Doing drugs will just make you feel worse. Keep your brain fresh, read about stuff that interests you, instead of negative shit.

You sit here all day while americans talk shit to you, stop listening, talk shit back to them. Just troll Sup Forums as much as possible. They are already redpilled so what you need to do is make them angry as fuck so they actually get up and do something.

At the end of the day, the only way for you to save this country is to shit out tons of white trash babies. Fuck it dude.

The only people who talk shit are leafs.
You sound so stupid to me.
Like you sound like a total retard.
How do I get as dumb as you?

I have tons of american friends, most of them live with their parents or are on welfare. Stop believing them.

You are obviously young, because back in the early 90's canada was waaay worse. It was basically all crackheads and chugs. Now our cities are actually not too bad, minus the foreigners.

>Canada
>better than the US
>better than anything in the history of everything ever

You sound like a bitch to me lol. Canada didn't fuck up your life, you did by not going to college and by being weak.

What drugs do you take to be such a retard?
Or is it genetics?
The shit you say is just fucking stupid and made up.
How do I get like you?

>usa is like full on white genocide mode
>trump gets elected
>runs around sucking jew dick
>alt-right turning on white americans

Lmao you ARE bluepilled.

Sounds like you are a city-fag. Move to the very red-pilled rural parts of Canada.

You won't regret the lifestyle...finding things to do on a regular basis is another story.

Also import a wife with you before you move to the sticks. This part is key.

You don't even know me retard.
How do I get as stupid and mind fucked as you?
You think you know the lives of anonymous strangers.
Like you're a mental retard.
How do I get stupid like you?

I'm not saying the USA isn't a great place to be, but what exactly makes you think we live in some kind of third world hellhole? Be specific.

Go to usa then, oh right you can't because you are a complete fuck up and they don't want you.

Because he thinks not working is redpilled lol.

Sounds stupid.
What drugs do you take to enjoy life in the middle of a frozen country?
Crack?
Meth?
Heroin?
Fentanyl? That's a big epidemic in rural towns.

I suggest fentynol, make sure to do a lot because you are a whiny bitch.

You don't know me retard.
How do I get as stupid as you?
ADHD medication?
Crack?
Heroin?

Says the neet uni fag who has never had a job and his mom and dad he never met pays for everything

Sounds like canadians are drug addicts

What drugs do you do to remain so stupid?

You wouldn't last a year in usa, because you wouldn't get a grand a month for being a druggy who didn't spend his early years getting a career.

You know Sup Forums is basically a fly trap for retards? Normies are normal because they aren't complete fuck ups and are somewhat successful. Stop spending so much time here, unless you want to troll this place is not going to do anything for you. This place is r9k for nazis, it's not even that because newfags like you flooded us with normies.

You obviously don't know what quality is if you think canada isn't 3rd world

The houses are over priced garbage that don't hold heat
Food is bland processed shit

>fentynol

even the leaf babies are hooked on that shit.

get your act together leafs.

You know why you are so angry?

Because deep down you know the problem isn't the chinks or the pakis, it's other white people. There ain't no white race buddy. Think of all the people who hurt you and fucked you over in life. I bet it was 100% other white people. You are a fuck up, YOU are the problem. SORT YOURSELF OUT ASSFUCK.

>You wouldn't last a year in usa, because you wouldn't get a grand a month for being a druggy who didn't spend his early years getting a career.

Even the poorest leaf has his welding certs and forklift license.

If you were on /pol any amount of time you'd know this.

You don't know me retard.
Imagine all you want.
I'm not going real info to discredit your illusions.
Think what you want about me.
Pile on the insults. You don't actually know me, so everything you say is worthless.

How do I get as stupid as you, its a simple question.
Your mom drink and do drugs while pregnant?
ADHD medication?
Alcohol?
Crack?

Youre here on Sup Forums too loser. Don't give me advice. Youre obviously an failure who thinks he's cool.
What drugs are you on?

utilites
yeaa that's right
hhmm lol are you stupid?
cold makes us stronger. idiot die in the cold because they are idiots.

This country has tons of crackheads, most of them live in the cities. If op wasn't a worthless cunt he would join the army. They are scrapping the bottom of the barrel looking for people.

>working for next to nothing
>min wage just went up
fucking give me a break

You don't know me loser.
What drugs do you take to be so retarded?
I want to be a retard like you

>If op wasn't a worthless cunt he would join the army

Is that the argument you've chosen?

THEN LEAVE FUCKING IDIOT, OH RIGHT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU ARE A DUMB CRACKHEAD WITH NO SKILLZ.

GET SOME SKILLZ DUMBY.

You join the army.
They are scrapping the bottom so they will probably accept you, faggot retard.

at least you're not red pilled in spain

you're a meme

specifically this meme.

It's like like make you in factories and turn you lose on the internet.

awww poor baby, need a dick to suck?

Stop crying and DO SOMETHING.

:(( POOR BABY

*like they

t: kid who never had a job and his mommy pays for every thing

It's a multicultural racemixing heaven and the president is not the son of Fidel

Nice country you got there, how does it feel to be surpassed by every one of your colonies. Give me a break rajdeep.

You're not allowed to use fallacies on pol. read the sticky newfag.

I want to be a blue pilled retard lime you though.
I want to love canada like you.
What drugs do you take to remain so fucked in the head?

>taking the sticky seriously on cuckchan

Yea maybe I should go back to Sup Forums aka tumblr inc.

What drugs should I do?
Or drink?
What do you do too stay so stupid?

t. college dropout who couldn't handle working a job and going to school at the same time

"muh work" is all you have because you have no education, retard.

I will give you a clue, I don't love this country either, I don't love the white race because it never existed. You look out for yourself and shut the fuck up. Go shoot up a school or something chang.

It's there for everyone's benefit.

You used a fallacy and that doesn't advance discussion. this is a discussion board. Inherent acts of dishonesty are not beneficial.

What drugs do you take that makes you think everyone is an Indian or chinese person?
What drug is that?

Is that your argument? Stick it up your ass faggot. Your country is only like 20 million people more than Canada, with the land mass of vancouver island. Cry harder bitch boy.

What drugs should I take to enjoy life in canada?
What drugs do you do?
I don't need to work. I get free money. I should like it here. I don't
What drugs do you take? I want some to be a retard and love canada

What drugs do you take that makes everyone Chinese online?

>ass faggot
>Go shoot up a school
>bitch boy
>rajdeep
>POOR BABY

I smoke weed, anything else i'm too much of a skeptic to think it's not cut with some weird ass shit, especially with fentanyl going around.

>I don't need to work. I get free money.
lmao, you make less than some dumbfuck paki working at mcdonalds, no wonder you are angry.

Also you must have some serious mental issues to even qualify for it. Which is pretty apparent if you believe everything you read on Sup Forums.

k

What drugs do I take to be like you?

Doggie sex

Drugs and alcohol isn't going to help fuck ups like op, that's the reason he is fucked in the first place. Because he is too busy finger banging fat sluts and drinking his face off to WORK.

He must be really fun at parties.

lol

how do they know what gender their dog is if it can't speak?

>Because he is too busy finger banging fat sluts

sounds like a good time

So you admitted already that you are mentally retarded because you get autism bucks. Now go work on a farm or something. Farms and orchards love hiring mental retards to pick fruit and weeds.

Average farmhand makes 15 bucks an hour. Average painter makes 30-40 bucks an hour. I saw two drug out stoners the other day painting a furniture store, they were happy as fuck.

you typing this shit or is it pasta?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Not just small towns, it's big here in Ottawa, too

case in point

You don't need an education to make money in Canada, you just have to not be a fat fucking slob and go to the work search centre.

jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

here you go fuck up op, get to work. Or are you too busy dreaming of sucking off shemales to make money?

Ok here is the deal, you have:
>low murder rate
>decent economy
>nice weather
>few nigs
>bringing muslims will make people act less degenerate because they're afraid, it can become a sport watching this and laughing
>you don't live in a favela
>average internet connection for average prices
>govt not that corrupt
>1st world country
>"free" healthcare that works a bit
>can apply for generous welfare if pretend to be fucked enough

now the ultimate redblue pill
>you're not Brazil

YOU should be the one giving me reasons not to kill myself

more pasta.

government issue pasta or you a private contractor?

You are right britcuck, just tell the poor kid to keep sitting here shitposting instead of fixing his life. Make sure that he blames others for his own retardation. Lmao what the fuck man.

False dilemna fallacy.

If you were one of my shills I'd fire you.

The classic leaf projection.

The reason canada is fucked is because of FUCKED UP PEOPLE.

People make the country, the country doesn't make the people. Look at india or pakiland ffs, they are shit because of mental retards, not because the land is cursed.

SORT YOURSELF OUT OP

Yeah it's a job, but it's a shitty life, nobody wants to work a factory/odd job and have no back at 40, you need an education to at least establish a base and that won't leave you exhausted in 10-20 years because of 40-60 hour work weeks.

You're in luck, i'm just back from a US Army recruiter with a delayed entry program contract. brig gen Braithwaite opened the infantry to canadian applicants again due to a shortage, so get your diploma or GED and drive down to america and the nearest recruiter, all us military personnel in a time of war (like now) active duty (no reserves) can apply for citizenship instantly the second they get posted after basic.

Related; cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/canadian-recruits-hunt-and-release-dutch-dance-troupe-jingle-kings-1.3875382/united-states-army-considers-accepting-canadian-recruits-1.3875383

fair enough, but op needs to do something. The whole reason the liberals won is because of fuck ups like him voting for weed and welfare.

>rated #2 in the world for standard of living and general happiness
>way higher life expectancy than Americans
>biggest penis average in North America(look it up)

faggot

Op won't do it, he is too comfy riding his autism bucks.

RIGHT OP?

that info is useful to a minuscule minority of people eligible for service

yeah i'm not disagreeing w/ you there, a lot of people are their own worst enemy.

Doesn't help when the cdn govt gives out gibsmedat left and right

Implied consent

the

>she passed out in my bed for a reason

defense.

> Why cold weather is cool

Cause it's cold , duh.

Gedit?

I'm so clever.

age 18-38, or up to age 55 if skilled (Bsci degree holders, doctors, etc.) Either gender can apply for some MOS which are open, don't shit on my info because you're a disgusting lardass without 75k in his name (cost for a brit to immigrate to canada so he can live in america as a NAFTA professional, Bsci holders with canadian residency can legally work in america in a large list of jobs.)

travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/employment/nafta.html

can a femanon post her tits or something this thread is shit.

write maga on the timestamp.

you type like a woman, show us your fucking titties stupid cunt.

>a fucking leaf

nice shitpost mate here's an upboat

You do realize that our dollar is predicted to go below 0.63 USD right? Combine with the low salaries (A senior developer in Vancouver is typically offered $35/hr) and we will be making US min wage soon.

Hard to get in the military, you need to be """diversity""" hire or female. The whitey quota is all taken by Newfoundlander hordes every year

My advice to everybody here is get a US remote job, because they're looking like crazy these days due to exploding Amerifat economy. Get paid in USD and avoid the coming dark ages

I mean... It's a plan. Better than what we're in for.