Berkeley police wants help ID'ing people at trump rally, but ONLY the trump supporters

Berkeley police wants help ID'ing people at trump rally, but ONLY the trump supporters

berkeleyside.com/2017/03/08/berkeley-police-ask-help-identifying-suspects-march-4-protest/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinheads_Against_Racial_Prejudice
face
youtube.com/watch?v=z0MaGON-gQg
youtube.com/watch?v=AKN7XDs2E58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>but ONLY the trump supporters

Sweden - Germany? Is that you?

I understand how you guys feel now. Selective enforcement. Feels bad man but at least we have trump in power.

Send them names of Antifaggots.

I'll start from the top.

Hugo Stiglitz, Charles Manson,Carlos Mencia,Vanilla Ice,George Zimmerman, and lastly Patton Oswalt.

Bottom left is Shaun King, also known as Talcum X

>Vanilla Ice
I fucking knew it was him.

One of them is this girl.

Maybe its because all the ANTIFA fags wear masks and cannot be identified.

Isn't that unconstitutional? How do you let people get away with shit like that?

That doesn't make them unidentifiable.
People on Sup Forums identified just from her eyes

You mean only targeting trump supporters? That's why this could turn into a civil rights case against the police.

are you pretending to be faceblind or...?

Hmm, I'd like to Gurkha her burka!

Thinner eyebrows but even if it was her its only because autists on Sup Forums have been obsessing with her for over a month.

Most of police officers are lazy and will choose the path of least resistance like the majority of everyone else on the planet.

Why aren't we filling this guy's inbox with a bunch of trash?

I can identify pepe for him

not just the brows, but the eyes themselves, the width of her nasion and distance between the eyes, the size of her fucking head, the relation of all the visible and perceived features are distinctly different

is the guy stupid or pretending, I don't know with this place anymore

Huh? There aren't that many short girls in antifa, and she is one of the locals. She is a senior at berkeley. You can see her at the milo event too.

You're telling me they don't look the same or very similar? The eybrows match exactly.

what's similar? they're both white, that's the end of their likeness

Fake news!

Please do.

Police are compromised.

Looks like their chain of command needs to be broken.

They came knowing they'd be forced to defend themselves. That's premeditation right there. We got em boys, wrap up the investigation. Nobody hurts our precious antifa rioters and gets away with it.

"ian miller" might be wrong

Maybe I put too much trust in Sup Forums. Here's a video anyway.

bump
Some relevant video 3:10

bump

awesome bump so more people find them for the police.

Tfw commies got a wedgie
HAHAHAHA

non-suspicious looking men right here

Some of the men might be part of this group

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinheads_Against_Racial_Prejudice

reference

I hope Trump makes a comment on the Berkeley PD. A light needs to be shined on how corrupt they are. They allowed a riot at Milo's speaking, did nothing to actually protect him since he had to be evacuated by his own people, and now they're doing selective enforcement against the Trump supporters that showed up to their own event, for defending themselves against the people that went there to attack them.

It doesn't seem to be isolated, either. Same happened in san jose, and seattle I believe. Wouldn't be surprised if it happened in DC too.

I'm having trouble getting support for this. I don't think anons realize how close this problem is to them, and the opportunity to us.

bump

by the way this guy was arrested

dude on the top left is name Yvette Felarca

make sure she's arrested

yvette was there but I don't think she tried to start anything herself.

Make America gape again

Liberal areas are not American. I hope this festers and grows into something big.

>Nasjeed playing in the background

Inciting social anarchy?

THAT'S A PADDLIN'

>Most of police officers are lazy and will choose the path of least resistance like the majority of everyone else on the planet.

The police aren't skipping the antifa faggots because it's harder work, they're skipping it because they're a leftist shithole police force who were ordered to only arrest Trump supporters by the leftist fatass faggot mayor.

damn... i hope he burned his hands after that

Quick question, why don't trumpies dress up in antifa gear and start beating on the antifa queers? They would be confused as fuck their black clad comrades started beating their asses

Hispanic mayor.

It's time to rip their masks off as soon as you approach them

Hmmm

>Some of the men might be part of this group

SHARP isn't an organized group. It's a bunch of middle class hipster faggots LARPing as working class street urchins that put a label on themselves for Instagram cred

>but ONLY the trump supporters

You think any of those are Trump supportes?

The fat fuck in the vest in the bottom right was an antifa.

Can confirm, know a guy.

>Friedman

How is there not video of the pic on the right? Or more than just the stick guy? Are all these "journalists" just shitty at their hobby?

A strategy we should honestly investigate. It's easy to blend in with them.

I know 1,2, and 4 are.

But the real question is, why aren't they asking for help identifying the antifas? They were instigating all the violence.

Just cut fed funding already.

Do they organize? Surely there is a meet up or they recognize other or have some small recognizable piece of clothing.

There is. Give me a sec I'll make a webm.

He was bonked by Kiltman when he grabbed a trump supporter..

>But the real question is, why aren't they asking for help identifying the antifas?

Come on, you've posted all those pics of ANTIFA, they're all covered up. It's easier to ask to ID people with their face in full view.

I believe they do have meetups as well as gang affiliations, but there are almost certainly people who just dress in black and join in.

Really, if you wear a black hoodie you're not gonna arouse suspicion.

I'd rather see more of their bandanas and hoodies ripped off.

Do that to a few and they'll leave.

do NOT fill his mailbox with CP and then call the FBI on him
that would be wrong

>friedman

webm.

it's from at 3:13

the numale? or the apes?

i suddenly realize why they have no concern about muslim immigration

Friedman

green hat. He was arrested for lots of shit. Was one of the guy kicking kiltman on the ground.

need more weaponized autists in here. anyone have access to internal facebook that can dox the antifa?

SHARPs have been around since the 80's

Yeah we have been doing a terrible job of doxing these faggots
and an even worse job of using ruin life tech once we do dox them

matched up a few faces in that scene

Don't they leave them open to brag about shit?
Here's one of them where you can see all the group members.
face gok.com/groups/nationalbamn/

HOW THE FUCK is anyone in these situations don't know how to properly punch someone

Thanks

They're probably just used to destroying trash cans.

lel yeah. They're middle class LARPers mostly. They don't practice fighting, they just practice looking cool.

About a week ago there was that article about those on the Left trying to get fit.

Anyone got good video editing skills? Could you edit all these together?

youtube.com/watch?v=z0MaGON-gQg

3:15

youtube.com/watch?v=AKN7XDs2E58

Except as soon as they get fit, everyone thinks they're some kind of fascist.

It's only smellz

the leftist here apparently lost teeth from this punch. viking guy is ourguy