Why are blonde women more politically conservative?

Why are blonde women more politically conservative?

they still have the right ideals

only ugly women need feminism

Pretty women don't need to smash the le patriarchy, because it compensates them pretty greatly.

Because they're smarter, on average.

Why are blonde women bitchy, until I unzip my pants

They probably aren't, most women don't have serious political convictions anyway, where did the conservative women are hotter maymay come from anyway? I doubt it's very useful among large sample sizes.

Ummmmmmmm... HOT!
who the fuck is that user?

That bitch has a lazy eye and is going to age horribly

Liberal "women" are mostly fat, disgusting and degenerate used up whores.

So why are you an MGTOW faggot who hates all of them?

Black haired girls > Blondes

No... Just No.... It's a lie. Or hoax, did you know it's easier to dye your hair those hideous colors when your blonde? They are blonde under that pink flamingo or blue color... Brunette women (me) are far superior.

blonde women appeal to white conservative men so they put blondes in political commentary positions. Just look at Fox News. I'm not complaining tho, I love them.

Ginger haied > Black haired

Amen, black/brown haired girls are best, any race. I couldn't be bothered with bimbos

Blondes are the master race.

Highest IQs. Genetically predisposed to being significantly more moral and virtuous. These traits more often than not cause one to end up being conservative.

inb4 assmad medshits

Top Features:

1. Blonde, blue eyes
2. Blonde, green eyes
3. Brunette, blue eyes
4. Brunette, green eyes
5. Ginger, blue eyes
6. Ginger, green eyes
1,000,000: Pink hair, brown eyes

Asian women are the best type of conservative women. Technically it doesn't count as race mixing since they are already honorary aryans.

Nice made up assertion, do you have any data to back it up?

>mostly
Are you an illiterate retard?

Yeah, if you're asian..

Why have desire for other race, we should stick to our own people

Black haired girls = blonde. *fixed that using ubiquitous blonde hair dye for you

They´re smarter. But mostly because the left resents them.

Feminism is a liberal ideal, and promiscuity is an intrinsic part of feminism, so you don't need any other data to back his assertion. Being a used up whore is a logical conclusion to being a feminist or a 'liberal'.

Provide some proof, I doubt they genetically have higher IQs and I'm certain they aren't genetically more inclined to be more moral/virtuous than anybody else.

Post was about conservative women being blonde. There are some gorgeous blonde women but that doesn't make them smart :) personally I would put ginger/green before blonde/blue but since I'm not a snatch licker my opinion doesn't count in this lineup

Well it's an Ayran trait so

Mostly implies 50% or more you know, hell, even a huge amount I'd be fine with, but provide evidence that liberal or left-leaning women are fat, disgusting, and used-up as a population, at least significantly so compared to conservative, moderate, or apolitical women. I doubt it's the case.
You can't just make empirical claims without empirical evidence, that isn't how things work.

those eyes......its always those empty bugged out eyes.

between the eyes and stupid colored hair are two signs to stay away, far as possible

Bullshit. Scandinavia is the most liberal place on the planet, and it's also the most blonde.

>Gingers

Red haired women tend to be so fucking liberal to the point of insanity. Or at least that's my experience.

Yea, I know beauty != intelligence. I kinda went off topic there but anyway aryan women are superior.

>Why are blonde women more politically conservative?
They're not. Most of the women that you are considering blonde. aren't actually blonde but dye their hair.

>they still have the right ideals
see
>only ugly women need feminism
>Pretty women don't need to smash the le patriarchy, because it compensates them pretty greatly.
Literally sluts for money.

>Because they're smarter, on average.
Source, also not stereotypically.

because conservative american networks want their girls to get dye jobs

maybe you think so because in the USA irish-americans and company tend to be very liberal and vote democrat. you might have a bit of a point actually

She is gorgeous however doesn't she hang out with Amy Schumer. She loses all her beauty points for that. And I do have to admit because I am a chick I do like some of her songs....

>Blondes are a meme
Yeh maybe in your 50% shithole

I doubt that is true. The more likely explanation is that conservatives prefer to showcase blondes

Enjoy having to constantly fuck your own relatives to maintain your blonde hair and blue eyes. Also it's hard to take someone opinion who is from a country who never was or will be a superpower seriously.

still better than fucking the disgusting whore in your picture

Taytay confirmed conservative?

Picture explains itself

Socially liberal and fiscal conservative is my guess.

Looks better then anyone from cucknadia.

I would say yes, especially the dyed ones. Keep in mind 2 things
1. a woman goes blonde to increase her sex appeal, to become more attractive to a man, and right now, appealing to a man is conservative. Plain and simple.
2. libtards avoid blond. I mean "natural looking" blond, not the shitty yellow made to look intentionally artificial.

a young, rich woman in other words

she has a nice body of work

implying that people in canada arent 10x better looking than the mongrel in amerigoy