What if we started a petition to bring back the Un-American Activities Panel?

What if we started a petition to bring back the Un-American Activities Panel?

we should

Pretty sure it was eventually ruled to be unconstitutional.

No
It would be reserved. It would be aginst anyone and anything not Marxist brainwashed.

Who cares, if we get the conversation back, it'll probably have a lot of support from the people desu

Your entire country is based on the constitution, so yeah it does matter.

>desu
wat?

I type desu
Does it change desu to desu?

WHAT IS THIS KIKERY!

You're a newfag.

Abortion was considered a "constitutional" issue, and we still debate over that. If (((they))) want to claim the Constitution is a "living document" then we should take full advantage of that.

No, I guess I just never type t b h on Sup Forums before. I never really thought this was the place for internet slang like that so I always limit that kind of thing

All leftist leave for canada now.

>Make panel under Trumps admin
>2024 rolls around
>Libs take office against all odds
>Un-American activities now defined by liberals

This is something we need to think through. Federal power needs to be reduced, not expanded.

>implying they'll win it in 2024
>implying we would LET the take control

This is exactly what I was going to say.

Smh desu senpai

baka desu senpai

>Protesting government is un-american, to the gulags with you!
The best way to create long term bulwarks against liberal insanity is passing power to the states from the federal government. Conservative thought will reign as long as there is honest paychecks putting food on the table in most of your populations homes. Liberals require a strong central authority to throw their hamfisted legislation down on everyone. Liberals, or someone with similar delusions, will eventually have a swing at governing again no matter how well Trump does. We need to secure against this now.

Newfag

See this:
Having complete free speech is what makes us different from Eurocucks who get thrown in jail for "hate speech" after telling a migrant to get a job.