Nintendo unaffected by the SJW trend

In the age where all entertainment is expected to be propaganda, Nintendo still makes an a-political Zelda with masculine characters and cute girls.

No extra outreach for nu-males who ended up buying it anyway.

>PEGI 0 nintendo "games"

kek

Nintendo has carved out their niche as family friendly.

Going SJW would be suicide for them.

trap link is the main reason im making my mom buy me a switch/zelda for my 35th bday

You're the most saddest piece of shit ever, You aren't going to reproduce anyways. Thank fucking god, The white race doesn't need you in our genepool.

The entire Japanese game industry is like this. Not just Nintendo.

Eastern European / Slavic games are also very based and untainted by progressive politics.

Explain sony

Almost zero Jews in Japan

And when they do it's just part of the story, not something shoe horned as part of a checklist or to appease alternative demographics.

>trap link is the main reason im making my mom buy me a switch/zelda for my 35th bday
>making my mom buy me a switch/zelda for my 35th bday
>my 35th bday
>35th

Pathetic loser
Everybody laugh at the faggot now!
Hahahahahahah

Japan is a tradionalist country and it reflects on the popular entertainment.
Thankfully they don't give a fuck.

I fapped to a lot of fan art about this.

Thanks 4chin

cross dressing has been a huge joke in Japanese rpg/fantasy games forever. go look at ff7 for an ancient example.

Is this a Bloodborne reference?

>Being insecure about your maturity when taking part in a manchild hobby like vidya
Kek.

That said Nintendo are turbojews. £280 for a nogaems tablet with paid online? No thanks.

I've only just woken up and now im sad after reading this.

>trap link is the main reason im making my mom buy me a switch/zelda for my 35th bday
Nigga, this shit is already being emulated with CEMU. Soon in like a month it will be well playable

This

>this is Sup Forums now
Fucking hell, and I thought /fit/ drops in both IQ and average poster age during summer/new years...

haha muslim frodo

>lecture people about their insecurity about masculinity on an anime forum

outstanding post.