Alexa... Are you connected to the CIA? *DIGITAL SILENCE*

youtube.com/watch?v=QpDzW7YlgsQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dagensjuridik.se/2017/03/polisen-storsatsar-pa-kameraovervakning-med-ansiktsigenkanning-startar-i-var
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha thats fucking hilarious. something you'd see in a cartoon

The only thing worse than shitskin is a tincan

Not rly tho. In fact I'd actually be ok with a skynet scenario in real life, it'd be more effective than what we've got now.

Why the fuck are you answering yourself?

How sad

How many blunts are you in?

He's new

t. Shitskin

i wonder how often this happens on none-id board

CIA hasn't figured out Sup Forums yet.

There are entire threads of people talking to themselves, desperately hoping someone will come in and bump them.

THIS IS NOW A LAUGH REACT THREAD. EVERYBODY LAUGH AT THE NEWBIE

Nice sliding

How hard is it to use a fucking proxy?

really locks your gimbals
really twiddles your bits
really traverses your tree
really gets your servos a-spinning

I cannot do that Dave

Siri responded with "who, me?"

HA! Fucking retarded sheeple, the government's got them profiled down to their favorite food. Luckily, I use incognito mode and duck duck go, so those g-men will NEVER find me.

>Alexa, is I Kangz and Queenz n sheeitt
>Shutdown mode

If ever there was a moment to use the pic of the black woman saying KOMPUTAA?! this would be it.

Ask alexa if she is Queenz herself

>growing emergence of digital surveillance
any swedes that can read this?
dagensjuridik.se/2017/03/polisen-storsatsar-pa-kameraovervakning-med-ansiktsigenkanning-startar-i-var

I think (((they))) are getting bolder, slowly introducing technology into public life and its picking up imo

"Police surveillance to be interconnected with other systems including face recognition and reading license plates. It starts with the priority areas in the spring - and the festivals in the summer." Straight off google translate, but thats basically whats it's about

6/10 annoying, yet entertaining

It's because you give it the command to connect and it's trying to actually connect to the CIA and failing because there is no CIA around in the physical sense. Of course the CIA is probably spying through it and everything else in your room but it can't detect an object named it, so the command fails.

>Alexa plz respond

>Can:
>Hack domestic organizations and blame it on russians
>Drone sandniggers on the other side of the world
>Murder people by pointing a pen at them
>Make people have accidents and dissapear
>Can't:
>Shitpost on Sup Forums
Dumb CIA niggers can't even write a simple python script even if they're paid to do so.

Thanks for the explanation Agent Smith, I believe you.