Is there a more pathetic alt-right subgroup than the "Proud Boys"?

Is there a more pathetic alt-right subgroup than the "Proud Boys"?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, they at least go out and fight antifa unlike your pussy ass.

literally who?

sounds like that small pastry daemon we used to have on telly.

>not afraid to fight antifa mobs
>pathetic

Hopefully we see more of them

NEVAR FORGET THE HAND MODEL

Oh look, another non-american thinks he knows more about americans than americans
Have fun living with with the fact that you country is leaving the eu

I don't even know who identifies as this but any man calling himself a boy is already a fag

what about dat boi?

shut up mike redbar you and your degenerate swedish friend sux

still waiting on that

A bunch of faggots who decided to form a frat group on the basis of "white men who refuse to apologise for creating western culture" where they all meet up suck Gavin McInnes' dick

They are even cringier than the MGTOW fags

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

Is this a gay subculture, like bears? When I hear "proud boy" I see feather boas.

>believing there is such a thing as "alt-right"

Kill yourself Ahmed

''Have fun living with with the fact that you country is leaving the eu''
um okay

4chinners

>Have fun living with with the fact that you country is leaving the eu
Is that supposed to be an insult? lmao

>The first thing leafs think about is degenerate gay sex groups.

>used to call niggers boy as a sign of derision
>now call themselves boy
I don't think I'd tattoo that on myself but then again I'm a man. But if they want to be a part of anal self penetration man's fan club who cares?

no

whats proud boys?

what the fuck is that?

I thought they were kinda gay until they started fighting antifa.

eat shit mohammed

imma good boy

a fraternity lol.

arent frats just a bunch of homo erotic sado-masochism with a drinking theme?

this should be the default of every white anyway, we literally dindunuffin.

'Proud boys' is about men being men. Not white people.

There are plenty of non-white "proud boys."

For anyone curious its gavins group of dudebros who make fart jokes and beat up leftists. Could be worse.

Being a part of any kind of idealogical "group" or belief system is pathetic.

This. But you can't say that around here or you're automatically a shill.

ED BOYS

waggles buckethat

where do anime imageboards fall on the hierarchy of homosex?

*fips tedora*

lel

Proud Goy*

Yeah, a british poster who sucks pakistani cock by the name of OP

So glad he got kicked off of Cumia's network.

So a bunch of spics and niggers are part of a group who describes themselves as "Western chauvinists who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world"?

Jesus Christ it's even worse than I thought.

Huh?
Who are you quoting?

This dude is a proud boy.

What are you waiting for?

Maybe they should fuck off to the congo to see if their non white western chauvinism can create civilization there?

>being a man is about being a boy

these people are attention seeking faggots, no different than some leftist who identifies as 18 genders. if they were really men they would be too busy working and building a life to spend time tipping fedoras while circle jerking each other.

>shareblue is this triggered a group is going up against antifa
If they were just a group of guys sucking Gavin's cock it'd be one thing, but these guys arent afraid to fight antifa so they are a legitimate group.

So do you contend that niggers can build a civilization if the magical fairy dust of "westernism" is dumped on their nappy heads?

How can you have an organization with that name and not circle jerk each other a couple times a week?

>/ourspics/
>/ourniggers/
Deal with the enemy at hand we can argue about what the best color is later. Why do you think there is so much effort to spread the racial division?
The shit just hit the fan.
> Niggers chinks spics crackers kikes all fighting
> Niggers chinks spics crackers kikes all stood together.
Which one do you think (((they))) want (You) to pick?

Nope because civilizations ran by niggers fail regardless of system of government. If you think including black men in your group automatically means you want tyrone to fuck your wife you are retarded. All memes aside if you think every single black person alive today is a feral animal just ready to lose it you need to get out more.

Oh the fucking irony

>Nope because civilizations ran by niggers fail regardless of system of government.
Then what the fuck did you respond to me for mental midget?
>If you think including black men in your group automatically means you want tyrone to fuck your wife you are retarded.
Nice projection cuck fetishist.
>All memes aside if you think every single black person alive today is a feral animal just ready to lose it you need to get out more.
>M-My pet nigger is tame! It won't bite anyone, honest!
Go fuck yourself with a rusty hammer plebbit.

>Implying race is just color
>Implying the enemy isn't the other races

Who the fuck is on which level of irony here?

But Gavin McInnis is one of the most influential alt-right figureheads, OP. By the way, have you donated to his Israel trip yet?

>Implying race is just color
I do not imply that. I see no reason why different races cannot live in different COUNTIES, or even different COUNTRIES, but a NATION is comprised of many diverse communities contributing towards, primarily, communal defence.
>Implying the enemy isn't the other races
You are implying that it is possible to fight all the enemies at once. But all political alliances are marriages of present convenience. When you win, if you win, that's when you discover who your friends are.

>talking shit about chad nationalism
How bout you fuck off and get a gf or something?

IMO Gavin McInnes is a deeply repressed gay guy. When I first saw him on a podcast, before I knew who he was, my first thought was "man this guy is deeply overcompensating for something."

Nobody feels the need to work into a conversation how many chicks they fuck and how many drunken threesomes they have unless they're trying to prove something.

Pretty much this, I don't care who it is but seeing liberals get mashed in the mouth is fun.

These guys were some ruthless fuckers.

Heard their leader was some badass named "MacGyver"

>>M-My pet nigger is tame! It won't bite anyone, honest!
Generalization is a logical fallacy you know? Blacks make up the majority of violent crime there is no denying this, but that doesnt mean all black people are feral niggers.

>I do not imply that
You said "Deal with the enemy at hand we can argue about what the best color is later"

>I see no reason why different races cannot live in different COUNTIES
No thanks, although you're welcome to do that in England if you'd like

>a NATION is comprised of many diverse communities contributing towards, primarily, communal defence.
This is completely wrong. A nation is a group of people with a shared history, heritage, language, culture, etc. A state can be comprised of many diverse nations, and that is what is called multiculturalism. Multiculturalism does not work because nations will always compete with each other, so in a multicultural state the nations will merely compete within the borders of the state instead of across the borders of the state. The best way to deal with this is to create nation-states, and that is what the vast majority of Sup Forums advocates for.

>You are implying that it is possible to fight all the enemies at once
It's not like this is South Africa. We have the majority of people, the majority of guns, and the majority of fighters. There's no reason why we can't take back our country and kick out all of the invaders all at once.

so repressed that he's in fact not gay at all. he has like 4 kids.

they look like faggots

Categorization and generalization are core elements of the scientific method

>the proud boys anthem hasn't been posted yet

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

Because gay guys never get married on the side to maintain a cover or because they're in denial, right?

the left has problem with homophobia
leave the "proud boys" alone
If someone said something about your gays... it would be the end of the world... but you go around bashing gays who are nor aligned with your ideology

Yeah...

Neo-nazis

You do know that stickman is a proud boy, right?

>You're a proud boy
>You're a nazi
>You're a bigot
>You're a buzzword
Stop being a fucking faggot. I thought that was illegal in South Africa.

This

Really? Of all the retarded shit going on in the world, you're worried about a couple men who refuse to apologize for being men?

Go back to tumblr and blog about how this is such a huge travesty faggot.

Yes that works so well for them.

Sup Forums

I'd rather see someone risk being beaten, but fight all the same, than some faggots who spend all day whining about how shit Antifa is while letting them run the show, like a salty Cuck.

Gavin doesn't have any friends, so he created his own crew to hype him and to act like proper niggers.

What the fuck is with all the fucking shill fucks today?

Oscar Wilde had kids.

>libertarian sub group
Ftfy, and no. They are the worst now that milo is kill

This is like some shit from The Shining.

Alt knight
Sal in NYC

They're still faggots tho. Gavin can be funny

yeah because your activity determines who you are.
>wow this guys pumping fertile loads in to his wife and impregnating her time and time again, he also has a long varied sexual history with women, what a faggot! he definitely doesn't enjoy heterosexuality.
no one cares what you do in 2016, if he really was gay there'd be more of a signpost then, he brags about fucking girls to another guy.

Well then all the best I hope you have a nice racewar. It just all feels a little scripted. You'll be battling each other out while the real villains escape with the loot. Again.

>tattoos
full degenerate
into the oven it goes
sage

I've noticed it too.

I'm beginning to believe that there is some type of raid being done on this site to try and splinter our unity by exaggerating minor differences.

It's not that he brags so much as that he brings it up constantly, regardless of the context. Talking shit with the guys is one thing, but when you feel the need to drag the conversation back to how many threesomes you've had every 20 minutes, you obviously have something to prove.

>Alt knight
>Sal in NYC
>Gavin
Don't know who Sal is but the other two fuck Asians. So is that what this is? A group of guys that fuck squaws and then get into fights with misguided, limp wristed upper middle class kids? Maybe it's time you guys put down the Chinese cartoons because this shit is getting out of hand. I mean burning rice is one thing but making babies with zipper heads is bad news. Think of your parents.