What's your answer to this?

What's your answer to this?

Whats the point of that picture I'm having a hard time understanding what point it's trying to make

Alright, why should I care?

That this is likely a bullshit statistic that doesn't account for any factors what so ever.

It's like the "women makes 77% of what men make" or "most rapists don't get charged" stats that get used, but when you look at the source or account for factors, you realize that those stats sound fishy.

Hell, when you have Slate coming out to call bullshit on the 77%, you know something ain't right.

Why would I have to answer to fake news

Also, these numbers are clearly straight out of someones ass bullshit

>women raise families
>this is bad

This sounds like bogus statistics spun from the fact that there are many more single mothers than single fathers.

Women should learn to get higher paying jobs like men so they can invest more in the family and have money left over to use

Seens to be a lie.

This source isn't very trustfull either

Women get children in divorces, men aren't even able to invest their money

I know for a fact my father put more of what he earned towards me and my brother than my mother. My father didn't even live with us because they got divorced. My mother ended up spending loads of fucking money on dumb shit like make up and dresses, my father never did this. Women are far too materialistic due to their nature for this to be true.

Welfare isn't earnings.

So the couple invests 55% of every dollar they make in their family? What's the point they are trying to make here?

>What's your answer to this?
what's the question?

Women should learn how to be mothers, not career sluts.

High paying jobs imply in more resources spent on work, which means less time with her family

Women invest 80 cents of their husbands money in their family you mean?

More men are single now, more women are single mothers now.

Men spend money on drinking and distracting themselves from this. Single moms foot the bill. Society is dying.

Oh well.

>wife takes my money

>buys groceries

>muh 80 cents!

Women are naturally care givens which is why they also earn less than men on average.

>Source: A charity helping the primary victims of war, women.

Also, its not dollars earned but dollars spent according to the """"""study"""""" they are citing

Does that statistic include money that's invested in a bank for the future?

Simple.
>Man: Makes 500,000 dollars/year, and invests 150,000/year into his family.
>Woman: Makes 60,000 dollars/year, and invests 48,000 dollars into her family.
Also, what constitutes "investing into the family"? The only logical explanation is that men aren't spending their money and leaving it in the bank while women are just blowing their paychecks every month.

It is a farcical statistic.

Women spend 80% of the money. They make the vast majority of purchasing decisions.

As a result, marketing efforts are almost all targeted to them.

This is marketing and business 101

>t my imagination

RARE

You forgot that women earn 70 cents for every dollar men earn.

Shit that was easy.

Impluing impuls spendi g is for the family and not to get them the rush tbey want and also implying thr husband doesnt pay all the bills food and actually puts money back to retire on fuck women

For every dollar American government print, they owe 2 dollars to Federal Reserve.

only a dumb bitch would think shoes are an investment

just more BS. Women earn less than men because of work hours/family obligation/education etc. so a bigger portion of what they ear has to go to supporting the kids. Probably taking crappy statistics from single moms into account too, just to get the number up.

Lol wtf are they talking about?
Literally EVERY dollar a man earns automatically goes to the family one way or another.

>women only make 14 cents to spend on themselves for each dollar a man makes

wtf, i'm with her now

>round numbers
>facts

How are the women earning money? They should be at home raising the children.