youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>THERE ARE NO WORDS BUT I THINK THEY ARE SWEARING

It's Fucking Nothing.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Fake news

"Suggested Views: Proof Trump can't read"

Literally nothing.

Why hasn't anybody tried using one of those laser microphones that can measure the reverberations of the window and record what they're saying?

CNN SPREADING FAKE NEWS??????

SAvaGE!!!!!!

How is this picture possible? Wouldn't the secret service prevent anyone from being able to take that picture? Is that like 6 inches of bullet proof glass?

I love how easy it is to get away with being a voyeur sociopath as long as you hide behind "public interest."

fake and gay

Denial as fuck

because that's illegal

imagine if they would have been able to catch Obama smoking crack in his office while his 2 daughters were twerking to french montana while his wife was sucking off 3 secret service agents.

If this were the obama whitehouse you'd all be going apeshit with speculation.

I love how you all can rationalize away anything.

And point it at the white house.

Universally stupid

imagine the outrage, had fox done this wrt obama

the whole thing will collapse within 90 days. Trump has made so many ashamed of this country. It started with Bush 2.. Reagan was not that bad actually. But Trump is an unimaginable embarassment.

>this passes as news

American media is an absolute joke

we would make memes maybe
but this is literally nothing

all I see is Bannon though

thx op i'm #concernedforhillary now!

how does it feel to be wrong and stupid. see u in 90 days.

So what they leaked his tax info just say it was leaked by someone.

I've managed to avoid the Bogdabots for now and am posting from a semi-secure location. They came into my house yesterday, I barely escaped with my life.
A few days ago another based user posted this vid on another Sup Forums board, probably to avoid detection. Chances are he's dead now. He posted the Golden Bogpill. I will post it again for you, because the world needs to see this.
BE WARNED HOWEVER. VIEWING THIS VIDEO WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND HOW YOU SEE THE WORLD. IT COULD POSSIBLY ALSO CAUSE THE BOGDABOTS TO SEEK YOU, LIKE THEY'RE SEEKING ME NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Gentlemen.... the Golden Bogpill

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

>never see Trump
>Can't see Kushners face
>never shows Ivanka
>Bannon looks maybe annoyed, but he's already high strung
If the video was this thin, it'd be hard to put together what Obama was doing in a similar situation. We might hope, which is all you have.
>

holy shit put hillary in power nowwwwww

>muh hypothetical proves you guys are stupid hypocrites.

really makes you think.

if it was obama the media never would have reported it... or even bothered to look for problems

Shit, I thought Sessions resigned, fuck this gay earth. Let the man do his job.

Kerplumpf BTFo

You know how I know it's not "literally nothing" as you've said?

The amount of replies I got in such a short period of time. You're all really upset about this.

>pointing a laser at the white house
Oh gee that's a great idea.

and would have been shunned by everyone else for the whole crosshairs psyops BS

WHAT WHERE

I didn't say this proved anything. Look at my OP. I just think it's funny.

You're the ones that got all defensive.

it'd eventually get out that they did something like that.they don't want to go to jail. it's safer just to post tabloid articles

>Trump puts a Jew in the White House
>nu-Sup Forums still supports him

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

What? They're not infrared?

>le ebin Trump is a j00 may may XD

Even if you're an irrationally positive Trump supporter, this doesn't look great.

Trump is kind of getting his assistant kicked.