UH... GUYS?

UH... GUYS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9e_GoHngOIE
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568474/Dont-die-in-parliament-its-the-law.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw the queen of england will definitely die within our lifetimes
Who's next in line once 'ol Regina kicks the bucket?

Prince Charles.

that would make an awesome TV moment

Hell no, time to kick her tea into the harbor.

>queen kills trump
>pence erases that little island off the planet and nullfies the sea level rising because he just created a huge hole in the ocean

Though the precedent of law may have established the legality of this act, the fact remains she would still have to execute the act. If Trump cannot defeat an 80 year old woman in mortal combat, then death is all he deserves.

What would happen if he were to win? Annex the U.K. Freedom for all.

Wouldn't surprise me, apparently its against the law to die in parliment.

So he'll be safe there at least, but i'm not sure that privilege has been extended to TRump, only special goys get to speak to the upper and lower houses.

More fake news from the yank republicucks

YASSSS QUEEN! SLAYYY GURLLLL! ,*

Is she autistic?

its true because the queen would be trying and prosecuting herself so she would get away with it

The manga edit will be sublime.

Trump will die before Her Majesty

>apparently its against the law to die in parliment
what

Would this be good or bad?

>he thinks we wouldn't accept being annexed if our queen lost a sword battle

it'd be what she'd want.

Reports say the Queen was brandishing the "sword" as she made the remarks at supper.

He is cucked

A lot of people think he will abdicate in favour of william

DO IT

>Lefties putting a petition on change.org for the queen to stab Trump.

dude what the fuck bin that shit

>implying Her Maj can die

Even in the slim possibility that she actually is mortal, there's no way she's letting Charles get his hands on the crown. She'll cling on just long enough to stick him in the ground, then she'll die peacefully, handing the throne to an heir who actually gives a shit about Britain.

>implying she can actually beat donald in a swordfight

well, duhh

>Hey guys, im above the law in the land i rule!

But is she nuke proof?

She has no authority outside of her colonies, what a retarded meme. She DOES own every white swan in hrt territories, that's something, I guess..

*teleports behind trump*
*sips tea*

Just like she and Charlie boy killed several teenage girls on their estate and buried their bodies?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

HOW can you just shoehorn in Harry to become the next king

Make Buckingham Great Again

It's obviously just a joke. Trump will probably find this amusing.

Uhhhh idk how brits feel about their queen, but i think shes a cunt. Slap that bish, tell her hush up.

Kek

ITT: Tumblr makes up a news story and Sup Forums falls for it because Tumblr is smarter than Sup Forums.

Nuking the Queen only makes her stronger.

>underestimating the sheer evil that is a swan
It's only Her royal powers that keep them in check. With her gone, their full evil will be left free to roam the lands of men, laying waste to all in their path.

Her name is Regina?

The jew cabal is getting scared.

That picture has been cropped, user. In the full pic, you can see that it's actually 312 feet long.

Are swans the UK equivalent to australian Emus?

Latin for 'queen', like how rex is king.

>*unsheathes butter knife*
>*teleports behind donald*
>psst- nothing personnel kid

Is it because she can't own guns?

>unsheathes butter knife
>gets arrested

Americucks BTFO shes probably shitting in the constitution right now

You could kill her in self defense in British law, couldn't you? If she's using a sword, it would't be very hard. Take your coat off and riposte with it. She's like, 80.

it's technically true, sovereign immunity and all that

I mean trumps travelling with the secret service, who would sacrifice themselves and kill her anyway.

Yes.

Annexation of England when!?

Are there any legit criminal chavs in the Royal family

Who wins?

>1x Queen armed with a gold butter knife
>3x Royal Guard
vs
>1x Trump
>3x Secret Service

SLIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDEEE

oh please make it so.

This is something someone just made up. Why are so many people on Sup Forums so gullible? Don't believe every single unsourced image you see.

>Mongolestonian """education"""

Stop forcing this shit meme.

yanks cant handle banter so they have a fit its pretty common on Sup Forums.

its funny af

i cry every time

Go ahead...

>secret cucksive

enjoy that baseball bat before getting shot

Harry is a fucking racemixer.
Also who care about royalty anymore ? Last worthy one died 196 years ago.

BTFO

I don't care what happens to you, death by kebab or swan makes no difference to me.

Footage found of the incident

neither because these people have no power in the actual government

Harry was a dudeweed uniLAD type who learned to fly helicopters and machine gun Taliban, Trump better stay away from him after what he said about Di.

He actually knows what it's like to be a man, though. He's fought mudshits in the sandbox and he knows the threat that they present to the UK + yurop.

SAD!

> Live on island
> Kill leader of only nation in the world that made islands disappear

Good plan, chief bong.

>inb4 argument about whether it was Brits or Canadians that burned the white house

youtube.com/watch?v=9e_GoHngOIE

Our man

He has a thing for dark skin, like his mama.

Do you want to be nuked? Cuz that's how you get Nuked.

Modern day 1776!!!

>"Elizabeth, I'll be honest with you. You're a loser. A man like me, a very successful man, has a lot of free time on his hands. And you know what successful men with lots of free time on their hands do? They get good at something. And that little something for me? It's called the blade, Elizabeth. You think you could beat me? Sad!"

>He has a thing for dark skin, like his mama.
top banter

Didn't the English drive the Dutch north out of New York into Canada? Seems to me more Dutch than English would light that fire. They burnt the one built by lazy slaves though, so that's a good thing. Saved us the National embarrassment of a collapsing building killing one of our first leaders.

He won't.

Long live to king Charles, he doesn't just looks like a retard.

>Trump and Pence fight their way through the Queen's palace
>They approach the throne room, her royal guards await just outside
>They are too powerful! Pence stays behind to hold them off while Trump finishes the job
>Trump struts into the throne room, braziers light his way
>There sits the queen, a confident, knowing look on her face
>"How are you enjoying your state visit?" she laughs, a tooth falls out of her mouth
>"This is not the time for bants"
>"Very well" she draws her sword "Then let this be our final battle!"

and it was the coolest thing ever

Sort of.

>Emus were originally bred in 1832 as an attempt to create a placid, domesticated version of the British swan for agricultural purposes in Australia.[97] The attempts failed, however.
>Although the new birds met all criteria for surviving in the harsh climate (being venom-resistant, capable of pulling equipment weighing upwards of 1200kg, and impervious to the sweltering heat of the farmlands), the animals were notoriously bad-tempered and difficult to manage.[99] A particularly wet, humid year in 1837[100], followed by two further temperate seasons, led to an explosion in wild Emu numbers.
>Although later attempts were made to cull the new population, British-Australian farm owners and workers were forced to abandon many settlements as greater and greater portions of valuable territory were lost to the swelling avian populations.
>In June 1854, an unexpected Dropbear infestation[103] throughout much of Southern and Eastern Australia, coupled with the lack of success in combating the disproportionate Emu led to the gradual evacuation of British governmental employees and institutions. This was followed three months later by the total withdrawal of British troops and military personnel.[105] The following year, Australia gained its first form of self-governance from British rule.[106] 1855 is thus regarded as the year in which the process of Australian independence began.

Mate you wouldn't even believe, they're vicious bastards. More than once I've had to smack one across the chops to stop it nibblin me danglies.

Yeah I wonder what the secret service would have to say about that.

Ya know the B-57 is ironically an English design Martin purchased but we made carry nukes so wew. Also we had pic related by 1946

>didnt flinch from 2 gunshots in immediate vicinity
This is because he is retarded right?

Glad they killed her, an embarrassment to white people all over. Getting impregnated with a shitskins baby while being married to royalty

Based queen took care of that problem

i honestly hope she does. or at least tries
i hope the us invade
we honestly deserve it, we're so cucked now it's not even funny

please annex us

nothing since they have no jurist diction

>>apparently its against the law to die in parliment
Dont die in parliment

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568474/Dont-die-in-parliament-its-the-law.html

You had me until I read dropbear.

Diana is not that FAT

He didn't even react to that guy rushing towards him. Clearly something's wrong with him.

Please do that Britbongs. We'll turn your country into Iraq and give it to the Irish niggers.

Probably because they were blanks and sounded like blanks.

Another law is you can ask a copper to shield you with his cape so you can shit in the gutter in private

It's a template la

It's probably because he's been sheltered his entire life, they all have

Pretty certain we never lost a war against them.

Basically this. Would be fun to watch.

Legally all of NATO would be obligated to destroy the UK. The French and Germans would kill for the chance of nuking London

R A R E

A

R

E

he was in the military niggers. He's probably had any inclination to flinch at gunshots drilled out of him