Right-wing retards WILL debate this

Right-wing retards WILL debate this.

This is pretty much the left wing equivalent of "Obama is a Kenyan-born CIA operative"

>Kansas
86% lowlyWhite trash

>California
Only 42%.

Thank kek im only right wing then, also bait

We had this thread before.

Don't summon that retarded leaf who has screencaps for somone LARPing for Silicon Valley.

Remember Detroit.

YOU CALLED FOR A RETARDED LEAF, FRIEND?

>Sanfrancisco. Major port city

>Kansas City flat agricultural hub in dead center of US

That's a picture of missouri you stupid asshole

FUCK OFF LEAF FAGGOT!!!
rEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know much about Kansas, but didn't they perhaps cut taxes to stimulate their economy that's not growing. I don't think it stagnated because they cut taxes.

Holy shit...

Here's what you need to know about Kansas.
>It's mostly farm
>the picture in question isn't even remotely true since Kansas City is in Missouri
>It's land locked
Plus, California has more millionaires than Kansas. So, a tax hike would be detrimental to their economy.

california makes apple computers and grows most of the countries food. kansas is fucking is plains and fat people. for shit sakes california has a economy behind russia

those things happened in opposite order.

>kansas has no growth
>cuts taxes

>cali has growth
>raises taxes

>California
>Budget Surplus

you're a fucking idiot Ahmed

Right, except that this has evidence that you could very easily look up yourself and the birther thing was a complete fabrication? But don't worry I'm sure the official economic reports from the government are fake news so you don't have to believe them.

>Ahmed
You wish. I bet he is (((educated))) Malte-Sören, Antifa member for 2 years now and getting paid 15€/hour to shill on the chans.
Typical German.

If you look at meme images like this, and assume that taxation is the exclusive factor in supply and demand, you're fucking retarded.

Honestly any meme image regarding economics always just embarrasses the party putting it forth.

Proving my point, Kansas is a typical Republican shithole.

>getting paid 15€/hour

That's 30.000€ for a fun and easy job, how's that bad?

It's bad because the money could be used to help poor rapefugees find prime blonde women.

No supprting evidence to correlation or causation given. Nothing to debate since the meme is meaningless.

By that logic.
Any and all land locked countries are shitholes.

am in california now
not shown in the image is the 50K homeless living along the LA river, open slave trade, and masses of humans who think of these people as furniture.

kansas is nicer.

nice try tho, das booty