/r9k/ told me that women have "whore diaries" - thats just them larping as MGTOW r-right?

/r9k/ told me that women have "whore diaries" - thats just them larping as MGTOW r-right?

There are plenty of whores germanbro, the picture you posted is probably correct. Don't blame the underage sluts though, blame their mothers that enable them and their fathers that don't stop them.

I meant correct as in not fake btw, I'm in the toilet struggling with my innards so the mind ain't working that straight.

She seems to like Alex a little more than the others.

A L E X
L
E
X

She likes to celebrate this holiday

Good goy

What a thot

I'm sure there are some women who do this, I'm sure there are guys who do this, and I'm sure there are people who keep diaries with similar detailed info about their bowel movements and coloration of their urine. People are diverse and there are weird ones.

>sean ¦ yes ¦ 15

MAH BOY

>jerome

kek

Some interesting facts:
Number of fuck buddies: 15
Average age of fuck buddy: 23
18.8% of sexual acts occur with Alex

secret, but fact

im fascinated that you did this

Poor Jim probably doesn't even know what he ate.

That doesn't look like a 16 year old girl's handwriting

t.High school teacher

im curious about Mr.Clover: Blowjob (ew)

Gonna need more analytics on this data. Can we get a probability distribution of alex's fuck rate?

3 blowjobs in one day?
I knew it. theyre all whores

bullshit, all written on the same day. if true, who cares anyway.

She sucks or fucks Alex 6 times and doesn't even know his age?

True love right there.

Smoke pole errrday

I need to know the logarithmic function so I can calculate the derivative of any given day in cocks / hour

There are plenty of payment plans greekbro, the balance you posted is probably correct. Don't blame the jew bankers though, blame your debts that enable them and your ass that doesn't pay them

Working on it right now.

I found the degenerate whore coefficient to be 0.7, amazing! Anyone else get similar results?

Guarantee some autist who can't get women just made this shit up

No...it's not always a diary but they keep lists.

agreed

Sure some of them do- but it's the product of severe daddy issues combined with other emotional disorders. These chicks usually don't make it to their 30s without drug addiction, suicide attempts, STDs, or unemployment. Hell some of them don't Life past 40 because of their life choices. Quote me on that, I've seen it before.

I've never seen a whore factor that high in a peer reviewed study! We need to go back to the lab and test for repeatability.

WHO THE FUCK IS MR CLOVER

this is why i love Sup Forums

What a neat pie chart

WITNESSED

It is definitely girl handwriting at least.

Bitch is seriously gonna get aids or some shit. Holy fuck.

user...

fuk women

I also have a "girls who friendzoned me" dairy Sup Forums, how much of a beta cuck does that make me?

>ywn be part of a woman's whore diary
feels baad maan

He only got a bj tho

>30?

I'm fuckin dying

What sex position "yes" stands for?

Typical teacher moment, what a delight to know your girlfriend went down on some old fuck for novelty sakes.

Didnt you know? Blowjobs dont count senpai.

I had a girl in my class who showed me hers, I'm not fucking with you. She had a whole booklet with about 3-4 pages devoted to it. No surprise this chick was batshit crazy. Women who whore around need to fool themselves into believing they gained something in the process. While in reality they just got played. Might aswell call the book "Men who tricked me".

He's the first 30+ guy in her list. Odds are he lies about his age to her and she's not sure. She probably lied about hers aswell. This is your typical daddy issues girl. The relationship is inappropriate and the first, which gives Alex a top seat at the table. For all you know it's some beta business salesmen with a dadbod and divorced kids. But he just lucked out being frontline.

You are delusional if you think women aren't this stupid. They are.

From what I noticed it's a combination of no dad/weak dad and average looks. Which means she can't keep a strong mans attention. So instead she spreads it out and tells herself that she 'fucked' all these men.

If only she were more specific.

lol noice