This is considered normal in our world

Do you agree Sup Forums?

LGBTBBQ and Atheists need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

lovethetruth.com/books/pawns/03.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=of5QYM0uYso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty cringey shit tbqh

Who cares about the Jesus umbrella but the husband and wife hierarchy is correct

The wife's main job is to slather her fingers in coconut oil and give me a prostate massage and that's that.

>Not Inti son of Viracocha, the one and only God.

Discarded.

Someone switch to a bomb muhammed and share it to feminists, atheists for lols

Aye, all sane civilized people understand this.

GTBO back to peggit you homo untermensch.

Nope. Picked a wife that is my best friend. Everything is okie dokie, life is good years later.

everyone needs a Jesus to lie to them and take their hard earned money

"But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God."
>1 Corinthians 11:3

Thanks for the laugh I so desperately needed fag

what some people will miss in this image, is that women get the most protection

>mfw I realized God exists

Yup, this is what Sup Forums loves to preach which is ironically enough in the bible.

Amen !

How is this not better than Satanic feminism?

>1 Timothy 2:9-15

9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

>Ephesians 5:22-24

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

>Colossians 3:18King James Version (KJV)

18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

>1 Peter 3:4-6

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

>Titus 2:3-5

3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

literally sharia tier

And? The only thing that muslims got wrong is their refusal to admit divinity of Christ.

Boring

"Husbands, Love your wife as Christ loved the Church." - (Ephesians 5:25) This means that you should be willing to risk your life to help or save your wife. Christ's love for the church is without limits; nothing is held back. He gave His life for the church - before we loved Him. "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." His love does not depend on your love for Him; His love is unconditional. Under God's leadership and help- love your wife as a service--as giving your life to God. Loving your wife is to be your primary ministry as a husband.

"Be considerate as you live with your wife, with respect ..." (I Peter 3:7)

"Do not be harsh with your wife." (Colossians 3:19)

"Rejoice in your wife all your life. Let her body satisfy you. Be captivated with her."(Proverbs 5:18-19) No man should look at other women, or pictures of other women, when he has a wife on whom he can gaze daily. A husband should become fully satisfied with his wife's body. No matter what the size or shape, if a man will try, and ask God to help him, he can grow to truly find his wife's body to be the most attractive in the world. This is the true spirit of being captivated with your wife. If you show that you are attracted to her, she will feel sexy and lady-like.

"Do not be captivated by other women." (Proverbs 5:20)

"Call your wife 'blessed' and praise her." (Proverbs 31:28-29)

"Tell your wife how captivated you are with her." (Song of Solomon 4:7; 7:1-8)

"Honor your marriage; keep it pure by remaining true to your wife in every way." (Hebrews 13:4)

"Be thankful for your wife and realize the favor you have received from God." (Proverbs 18:22)

"Be one flesh with your wife in every way." (Matthew 19:5) Enjoy life with her as if you want to be inseparable from her. Long to be with her, like you did when you first met. Rush home from work to see her. Think about her during the day.

Women should only do the things you write, if their man does the things I wrote

it's fucking 2017

but some braindead white niggers still remain unironically religious like that's 1017

>Wife
>Submit to Husband's authority
Fuck no, my family would be much better off had my father not made so many retarded decisions.

>people who will disagree with me need not reply

Real talk.
This is the perfect form of family.

No thanks, Burger-Jew.

>no "nation" umbrella
shit chart desu

reminder that jesus was a jew.

reminder that if you follow the pope you are a good goyim.

wheres the race and nation umbrellas?

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
>Galatians 3:28

Yes but I consider his Father to be first and then him as second.

>there is no jew, goyim

People who want to go to heaven?

you guys do realize your meme religion was invented by kikes to destroy rome, right?

It is the job of the wife to lead the family in matters of religion. Women are naturally more attuned to spiritual and emotional needs.

Replace Nation with Jesus

Remove 'Love wife like christ loves the church' with 'Love wife like Husband loves his country'

I just need one umbrella, and one with Jesus on it is not the one.

Maria literally cheated on her husband and gave birth to her bastard son.
To escape punishment she said that it was god.
The boy turned out smart and got famous, heretics worship him to this day...

So according to this Jesus does nothing?

>falling for the kike on a stick psyops meme

Literally opposite,they convinced Rome to have trial and kill him.

I wonder how did that boy performed miracles? One mast be pretty powerful to walk on water or resurrect...

We're talking about the marriage arrangement, you're misapplying that scripture.

However, single men and women are still under the authority of Christ.

did you see any of this?
Why do you believe it?

But how to go someplace that doesn't exist

Reminder that all atheists movements are led by Jews since French revolution.
Reminder this thread is not for Faggots or Atheists or Leftists.

>Nietzsche
>led by jews
just one example

Other did saw it from multiple sources and eye witnesses.
In fact in my country we have arm of John the Baptist who baptized Jesus.

>Liberalism
>Communism

just two examples

ye thats nice and all, but that is not proof.
How many eye witnesses do we have for the holohoax?

Nietzsche is nothing compared to Karl Marx or Sigmund Fraud or Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism or Bolshevik revolution

First post, faggot post. Fuck off back to r/eddit.

God is 3 physical persons, but 1 entity

what's up with the inordinate amount of dutch angstheists on here

His followers were continuously persecuted for over 400 years for nothing?Nope I am pretty sure they had to see those miracles.

liberalism isnt nessesarly atheistic, but certainly not christian.

Hans Hermann Hoppe is not jewish, neither is any of the founding fathers of Murica as far as I know.

You also said "all atheist movements", one example is enough to debunk your point.

>(((Jesus)))
Dropped

>you're misapplying that scripture.
You religious fags and your fucking word jumbles

assuming they were persecuted, witch I believe.
What does that prove? I would also persecute a movement that wants to kill my culture.

I want to be a helper to my bf and submit to him. I guess Jesus can join us if he is hot enough.

This is how Sup Forums dies. You've turned into the christcuck neo-cons that you set out to destroy.

Who was behind French revolution? Birth of liberalism jewmocracy capitalism and destruction of Christian monarchies and OLD ORDER?
Google The Men who caused the French revolution and read.

lovethetruth.com/books/pawns/03.htm

If I want to fly I board a plane for a few hours instead of praying to Jesus for my entire lifetime and hoping it does something.

This

I am not intrested in this, whoever wants to destroy my identity or rule over me is my enemy.

Oh and surprise surprise (((Jesus))) wants to do exactly that!
The fact that there are other jews who want to fight this jew doesnt really bother me, unless I can use that.

Made this just for you OP.

Theocracy is the most right wing form of government.
The biggest goal of Leftism was to destroy two things Theocracy and Nationalism.

God doesn't exist, actually.

And we gave women rights look how that turned out.

Absolutely no joke eh

wouldnt the wife be above the cuck?

I doubt Christian monarchies who run Germany since 9th century up to end of ww1 wanted to destroy your identity.
That started with 1918-1933 and then again 1945- onward.

It's funny how fucking delusional this simple statement is now. 10 years ago this could really flame the internet. Now you just sound like a fucking retard.

Thats a lot of fucking umbrellas over the same spot

agreed. Also, what movie is that from?

>World started from nothing

What part of LGBT and Atheists not allowed don't you Faggots understand

>that image
gotta be "yfw god is real.gif"

Stay mad gulagite. 60 million more to go.

OP is a jew

>saying something for which not 1 shred of evidence exists doesn't exist is delusional "now"

>like a decade of pepe culminating in the birth of kek
>somehow this is not evidence
your time is over, satan

Its not fucking normal. Why would anyone need a triple stacked umbrella? Imagine how fucking awful trying to close that shit would be.

>not 1 shred of evidence

For you maybe.The universe is made from atoms,that can't be created or destroyed.
Who ever started the world used atoms ions and molecules to design it and again it's not something that can be created by human or even nature.

>Instruction on family fundamentals
"But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God."
>1 Corinthians 11:3

>Everyone is a child of God through Faith
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
>Galatians 3:28

Just a friendly reminder that there's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or gay marriage and that opposing it is due to the fact people follow those shitty semitic desert fairy tales.

Who is Jesus ?

>JESUS
>Providing : Nothing

Seems about right

Yes

>Who ever started the world used atoms ions and molecules to design it

Proof?

Look how you brought out all of the larping paganfags and athiestfags.
All of you are the reason why Europe is dying. Europe is Christian and vice versa you dumbasses. This is why we live in the degeneracy that we live in. Because we have replaced the Church and our Christian Faith in Athiesm or Muh Paganism which is demonic occult witchcraft. The Jews HATE Christianity, they do not hate Athiesm or Paganism, they actually promote and spread Athiest of Pagan movements to destroy our Christian Society.
That is why The Jewish Bolsheviks slaughtered 60 Million Russian Christians. That is why all of the top Jewish Leaders hate Christ and Blaspheme Christ in their Satanic Talmud.
All of these faggots are le_donald reddit jew-tier cunts. It's no secret that Christianity is the foundation of Western Civilization.

>forcing people to believe in desert fairy tales
>not wanting to destroy identity

witch one do you pick?

The birth of Christianity in Europe was acctual betrail of europian Gods!
I forgot the bastards name, he prayed to the jewish god and won some battle.

Atoms can be destroyed and are made up of particles which are made of quarks etc

>Who is Jesus ?

quite poor when you have to replace god with jesus
that's a protestant habit, this jesus worship as opposed to god worship

Lol fuck off sodomite faggot

>Proof

EVERYTHING is made of Atoms. Physics.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being degenerate. Being degenerate is a sign people are rich and prosperous, they don't need to be poorfags anymore to survive.

>everything is made of atoms
>therefore, God designed the world

....Oh... now you're starting to make sense (lol no, retard)

Based Bulgaria

Just a friendly reminder that I want to exterminate all faggots, despite not being christian.
youtube.com/watch?v=of5QYM0uYso

Your ancestors were Barbarians in pre-Christian period.

Why are atheists so butthurt and triggered about something that is not even their.