Why does Sup Forums treat the Australian like gods of comedies and not the Canadians...

Why does Sup Forums treat the Australian like gods of comedies and not the Canadians? there is a discrimination on this board that limits Canada from succeeding, ESPECIALLY when they make a good coherent argument that easily gets shutdown by the phrase " A FUCKING LEAF". We need to fix this, because it sounds like animal farm.

All posters are equal, some more than others...

We kind of deserve it for being such awful posters. Trudeau really fucked with our minds.

get off the proxy aussie! Canadians are a proud and wonderful progressive people!

Fuck off, ya cunt

lol no

how is a meta thread a slide thread you kike.

Top kek

Kek, based straya

Japan gets the worst of this. Every time Japan makes a shitty pun it's (You)s for pages just because of the flag.

Leaf
frowningpepewithheadphones.jpg

Get back to us when Canadians stop being softcunts and turn into hardcunts kek

They might not always deserve it, but it's undeniable Japan are supreme bantzmen

I blame CTR, they were using Canadian proxies at the start of their Hillary Clinton campaign.

Which sucks, because prior to that and the election Trudeau Jr, we were generally held in high regard for a while.

The good ol'days.

OP confirmed leaf

Fuck you, no i'm not.

I'm a U.S born citizen, who happens to have grandparents that live in Buffalo that I'm visiting for the week.

lesneakyleaf.png

>All posters are equal, some more than others
Good goy, all people are equal, some more than others though goy

>strayans
>descendants of Irish, Scottish, and Briton criminal convicts

>leafs
>loyalists on one side
>pc apologists to POC on the otherside

OP, you're being quite the faggot.

leafs are actually serious and not having a laugh some of the time

Argentina best poster

Because canadians suck the fun out of everything. You always have and you always will.
Why the fuck are you faggots so fucking boring?

Literally every thread today bro.

Y u doing dis? Are you a double agent?