Diversity is our greatest strength

>Diversity is our greatest strength

What do politicians mean by this?

"i want to let in people who are dumb enough to vote for me".

It means that diversity is good as long as they're not white.

They are retarded and dont understand that back in the day when we took in a lot of immigrants from eastern and centeal europe, there were many new jobs available in manufacturing and there were enough to go around, they think that model will still work excpet there are no new jobs and many jobs are going to be automated. Millions of angry americans will be out of a job, mass civil unrest incoming.

id buy that for a dollar

WHats she holding in her hand?

"generic reassuring progressive ideal that doesn't set me apart from my peers in a meaningful way but makes me seems slightly less out of touch and elderly"
or if you are cynical
"I am firmly stuffed in the corporate pocket and am lying to your face in order to import skillless consumers to artificially increase demand"

Diversity has never been a strength, since massive immigration our nation's have become weaker and far more fractured.

"I'm not racist, or sexist."

Nothing more, nothing less.

The price to pay for that statement is something else entirely, however.

It literally means nothing.
It's just and empty phrase.
People have fought and died since the beginning of mankind for unity in their nations and now a bunch of virtue signaling college hipster fags tell us that diversity is somehow good.

The more diverse a nation is the less stuff gets done.

Fpbp.

It's very simple. If you never introduce diversity, you end up a bunch of inbred savages who vote a conman into the office of the president who subsequently fills the government with more conmen, ultimately bringing the downfall of your once mighty nation.

So that she can take the photo...
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>(((we))) have gibs for you
Oh gee thanks take my vote.

It means mixing cultures is good. For example when Europeans colonized Africa, they brought a lot of civilization with them and built infrastructure in Africa.

"World is better off without white people."

That's what it means. They want to kill us all.

Let people who think like them go to Africa then. Why bring them to white countries?

The democrats have been losing elections for the last 2-3 decades and their party is shrinking even more rapidly since Obama's second term
Their last hope was to literally import third world garbage humans who would go instantly on welfare vote democrat and spew out babies by the bus load that would grow up on welfare and vote democrat

Diversity sucks
Common values, backgrounds unite "horses" to pull the carriage in a single direction.

The more disadvantaged people we bring in the more people we've got on welfare thus bigger government and the people who come in on visas are basic legal slavery.

remote detonator

yo whats her instagram again?

Just reverse image search.

muh hot, exotic women
muh cheap made foreign gadgets
muh low cost disposable illegal help

The more divided and, therefore, weak the population is, the more strength the government has.

I believe there is some evidence that more diverse work groups produce better work.

other than that what they mean is: we bringing in a bunch of folks y'all so you best be getting along with them, mhm

>Diversity is (((our))) greatest strength

Found her. Good lawd i completely forgot how great her tits were

That wasn't mixing. It was domination.

Why are chicana girls so cool, guys?

meaning it's easier to manipulate the population, as is occurring in America with BLM and so on.

"We need every minority vote we can get to stay relevant"

That's that.

When a politician speaks, the reverse will be true. In the example you presented, it's deciphered as, "Diversity is ruining our country".

plat·i·tude
ˈpladəˌt(y)o͞od/
noun
noun: platitude; plural noun: platitudes

a remark or statement, especially one with a moral content, that has been used too often to be interesting or thoughtful.

She is literally 50% hair and makeup. I do not want to turn into Toxic Avenger while boning her from behind.

"I don't want to address the unprecedented impact of mass third world immigration ill leave it to my successor"

Gitahaad

Well done.