A Powerful Memetic Tool Against Islam

Listen, you assorted faggots, niggers, and niggerfaggots of Sup Forums.

I come here to bring you an angle of attack against Islam, one which has not been properly given its importance.

And that is... Pic related.

Puppers. Muslims, being essentially cancer given human form, hate puppies. And there's not a goddamn person in the world that doesn't love these adorable fuckers.

Find stories of the brutal way they treat them. Stories of them being poisoned, having rocks thrown at them. Spread them far and wide.

Make it synonymous, that to be a Muslim means to be a dog abuser. There are many things normies will tolerate, especially when put in a smiling face, about "Oh, I totally want to wear a hijab, my husband totally didn't tell me he'll melt my face with Hydrochloric Acid if I didn't" - But there's no way to spin animal abuse. Especially not of cute puppers.

We have a powerful memetic weapon at our disposal - and it's one based on a horrifying truth. Let's use it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdY5et_J8XI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who needs haram dogs when you can have sexy goats?

That's a kinda good idea.

muslims hate dogs because there's a story in the hadith or quran where an angel came to visit someone, but because they had a dog in their house, the angel didn't enter. in othr words if you die in a place with dog in it, when you die, the angels wont bring you to heaven.

>tfw having a big doggo might save your life

>memetic

if you use this word, you need to be gassed.

Actually bretty gud idea.
Appeals to leftist muh emotions.

Ugh plebbit. Here you go anyway, top AKC dog names.

>prophet got cucked by a dog
jibreel was scared off by a black dog

m8 muzzies want to rape and/or kill us. That's all they think about. Really it is, because they gotta pray 5 times a day, and they're praying for victory over us, so we can be their slaves, and they can rape/kill us.

Islam has got to be outlawed. all mosques need to be shut down, prayer rooms gone, hijabs banned, all of it needs to be gone.

Actually a great idea. Unless it turns on us and Liberals start killing dogs at an alarming rate, and anyone who owns a dog is racist.

Pupperday just doesn't have the same ring as Caturday.

This is a psyop I can get behind though.

Want to know something funny? Lesbians love dogs. Notice how most dog trainers are dykes.

If they want to be specist, then I choose to be racist.

In Iraq, I saw one sneak up behind a dog and kick it right in the bunghole. Also saw one hit a sleeping dog with a rock for the hell of it in Afghanistan/

Says the memeing edgelord.

Soooo...did you ice those sand monkeys?

>naming your dog Muhammad

angels
>multidimensional eternal energetic beings
>blessed by god and under his omnipotent protection
>scared of doggos

islam

Make a pic of Mohammed being a furry, dog species
That'll piss em off

>so we can be their slaves, and they can rape/kill us.
No, they are praying for you to be converted. They give you a choice between converting or dying. Same as christcucks, just with more violence cause they're shitskins.

read the texts, friend

can confirm from Torontostan.

puppers are muzzy repellent. I live in a pretty multiculti building, and only the chinese and whites own dogs. We always smile at eachother too when browns refuse to get on the elevator and have to wait for the next one. it's great

What about cats? Do they kill them too?

No but cats eat rats so they have a use in my farm. Dogs are good but I dont need to herd sheep.

lol.
>mfw we send millions of puppers into the middle east

IsIS is fond of using injected hydrochloric acid to execute dogs

Muhammad liked cats apparently

>being mean to cows, chickens, pigs, sheep, deer and fish is okay
>muslims are subhumans for being mean to dogs instead of pigs

uh ok

Fuck off Ahmed, you subhuman piece of shit.

Was trying to find a name for pic, and found Muhammad in the list. I can't do that to this lil guy though. I'd sure as hell do it on the paperwork of a pure bred though.

this is now a pupper thread

youtube.com/watch?v=YdY5et_J8XI

grabbing one of these next year/on a waiting list. excellent sighthounds

I hope both your parents died when you were young, so they didn't have to see the piece of shit you became.

It's not about cats vs dogs. If a cat had scratched that pedo they'd probably be executing cats as well.

Islam is blood thirsty

>responding to a shitskin

Sorry mr knight for offending you, I hate muslims too, but I also hate people who make logical inconsistencies. Muslims are shit for many reasons, hating dogs is only one of them. Point is, plenty of other people treat animals like shit too. There is no group of people (besides non-liberal vegans) who aren't above this.

Anyone who has no problem killing another being yet calls others subhuman for hurting one particular one whilst they munch on a burger is retarded, and any attack/mocking they direct against this post or others like it come out of defensiveness over the fact that they subconsciously know I'm right.

Don't call me ahmed, I consider that a slur

:DDD

>pupper
>doggo
>goodboye
Am I missing any?

My uncle had an annoying black lab that was named "Nigger." You could name your dog "Obama" b/c he looks mostly black and hides his white side.

Lol you're all retarded, I'm whiter than everyone whos replied to me and I dislike all abrahamic faiths, muslim or otherwise. Christians are the least offensive, but still pretty gay. Vegan =/= muslim

whoofer

Handsome gay guys are better than puppiies...

Mate.

Did I say it's a perfect argument?

No. I said it's a memetic weapon.

If you're going to wait for humans to be convinced by rationality you're gonna be here a long ass time.

Saw a Kopftuch Aishe (Muslim Mom) and her husband with a doggo yesterday

Do we false flag post these signs everywhere in a psyop, or find legitimate areas where these were posted by actual mudslims and point it out on social media?

And yet im sure you've killed your fair share of bugs whether it be intentional or inadvertantly. Life is life. If you kill, you are trash. There is no high ground to stand on here vegan.

This will work

It's actually what turned the tide against police in the run up to BLM (before the tide turned back)

>Vegan =/= muslim
correct.

but in that case you're probably a lanklet who'se not doing his part for the white race. step it up. need to be strong for the great happening. welcome to the board of peace

Don't call me mate. I'm still waiting for an apology for being spitting upon my honour by assuming I believed in the koran for making a logical argument. I demand satisfaction or else its fisticuffs.

The original idea is sound, I just wanted to make some peoples almonds activate

> Implying he fucks puppies

> Not canadian

> Demanding an apology on Sup Forums

lol faggot

i lub good pupper doggos :)

maybe it's spring break in bongstan. all the kids are out

Already have one that can Sieg Heil

My theory is that only white people (mostly men) love dogs. The dogs women love are usually baby replacements. But a white man will hold a strong bond with his dog. It shows the character of a man. Which chinks/niggers/mudshits lack. This is why they either beat/kill/eat dogs. Women on the other hand are mostly into cats if you haven't noticed. Because cats have more alpha-esque behaviors and dogs are clingy and far to loyal for a cunty bitch. The only women who do love dogs more than cats are the complete wrecks who need a clingly creature (often lapdogs) to sate her loneliness. You can tell a fuckton about a human based on the pets he/she keeps and the relationship he/she has with them.

Also this pet/man dynamic explains the odd nigger/white man bond that once existed. Sup Forums will probably smash me for this but before niggers got an attitude and went all gangsta on us they were much more bearable, but stupid. Chinks and Mudshits are slightly smarter which puts them closer to us, if not on our level. So the dog/man dynamic doesn't exist and explains the distance we have with these people. However the black man/white man team up is undeniable and the jews exploited this. I think that niggers sometimes remind us of dogs.

I know I'm onto something here

>Life involves a bunch of accidental killing
>Therefore the only way to make this right is to deliberately kill

No, thats shit-tier logic. I admit that I've killed a bunch of shit, my way of being ethical is to kill the least amount of things directly I can.

You're smarter than this, I know you are. You just haven't tackled the cognitive dissonance.

My basic premise:

I don't want to be killed by something, say an alien who saw me as inferior, I'd still feel like shit being eaten even if I wasn't the same as it and therefore "not deserving of life or compassion"

Therefore, why would I want to kill something else unless it was in self-defense or a self-defensive war, bear rushing at me, alien invasion, etc?

Therefore, I'll do what I can not to kill except if I can't help it or accidentally

Result: 10000 bugs dead, 0 cows dead

This is superior to killing 10000 bugs plus 10 cows, 50 chickens, etcetc

Ever heard of "harm reduction"

The only "high ground" comes from rising above the social defaults and try and leave the world with a little less suffering than I found it, or at least do what I can to reduce the suffering I'm going to impart on others. But go ahead, continue thinking with strawmen

This already happens unintentionally.

A girl I know posted a video of some Turkish kids cutting a dogs ears off for something stupid. Shit hit the fan on the comments section from dozens of girls and tons of pansy kids trying to whiteknight.

There was no subversion, no intention by me of making a claim to Islam's brutality. It happened on it's own rather quickly. It turned from "these animals", to Islam is bad.
I just watched.
Yeah, if you guys can organize and make an effort it will fluster even the most blue pilled lefties. I saw it firsthand.

we dont eat dogs you fucking retard. what uses dow cows ans pigs have besides food? Exactly, disposing of bodies and creating psilocybin from their poop. That is why we eat them, and love doggos.

You don't require flesh to be strong. This isn't the thread to debate this, but rest assured I am in this game for longevity, health and strength, and would never do anything to compromise those things. I take more herbs than a chinese grandmoter

>mother brain

Cows and pigs are equally important to a society.

We eat cows and pigs because they taste good and carry alot more meat. Also they don't serve a purpose of being protectors and a re far more difficult to train to do anything productive.

Factory farming is a stain on our civilization. And we need to find a way to reduce animal suffering. This isn't some PETA propaganda. It's just wrong how we treat animals.

*draws longsword and teleports in front of you, nodding*

false flag it

>all animals are equal and should be equally treated

Are we really doing this autistic argument yet again?

Absolutely.

I've been here since the snacks days, I don't expect an actual apology (though being accused of being a muslim when I'm not is up there with taking a scalpel to my balls) I'm just able to have fun by LARPING. And occasionally I do hope for people to rise above the expectations and do differently than they're "supposed" to just because of some arbitrary social norm like being rude personally offensive, but mostly its called not being sadsack cunt and having a sense of humour

See heres the issue with that. Your thought process only works if we consider the bugs life as lesser than the cows. Is that not a godly thing to do? To go around attributing differing worth to different lifeforms? You say you've risen above this cognitive dissonace here but in fact, you havent gone deep enough yet. You cant claim moral superiority to others just because you kill less or kill different things. Its all killing in the end. Consider this as well. Do the courts care in a manslaughter case that it was an accident? No. You're held to the same standard as the guy that did it on purpose.

If by equal treatment you mean "not killing unless you actually need to" (indigenous tribes people hunting or homeless vagrants eating rabbits are about the only things that qualify) then yeah

It's not like i'm demanding they all be given welfare checks, just not murdering them brutally merely for being different and because we're too lazy to eat some damn spinach

>I think that niggers sometimes remind us of dogs.
>Niggers
>Being loyal, compassionate, clever or obedient

WRONG

At no point did i say the bugs were less, you immediately jump to assuming something i didnt at all state

its simple fucking maths, okay

10000 bugs + 10 cows + 50 chickens = 10060 lives

10000 bugs = 10000 lives

I'll choose the thing which causes less direct loss of life, especially considering the bug deaths are unavoidable. I literally relocate spiders and silverfish rather than kill them nigger. And if you claim that passive bug death from growing vegetarian food causes more death, you're also wrong, because animals use more crops to become meat than would be used to simply eat the crops in the first place.

... so you were only pretending to be retarded?

Now you've brought up an interesting point when you bring up the relationships between different lifeforms and different industries. Let me ask you this: what would create MORE opprotunities for life? Im starting to lean on the livestock industry as producing more animal life than the growing of vegetables. Sure loads of livestock die but do you have any idea how many flies and other organisms flourish off of their existence? (Flies on animal feces) or ants thriving off the discarded pieces of the dead mammal. Whereas vegetable growing doesnt really produce life, it merely sustains. The grass that was in the field would've done just as good of a job as habitat compared to the tilled cabbage field. (Which likely fucked over lots of underground organisms i might add)

What about men who love cats?