CNN Spreads "Fake News" Anti-Hindu Propaganda

Alright, Look Sup Forums, I know that many here go to great lengths to show the sophistication and prominence of Western civilization - and I have absolutely no qualms with this idea. Although, I think that this topic is important, and needs to be raised with this community anyway.

CNN is complete trash. They have hired the cuckold Resa Aslan (a Muslim apologist, and known enemy of the intellectually honest Sam Harris), to head a new show on exploring different religions. It's called "Believer."

Literally, the FIRST episode they come out with is supposedly on the topic of Hinduism. Except they actually spend 29 minutes out of the 40 or so, on a cannibalistic cult called the "Aghori," which are known as Hindu heretics, and are in turn despised as disgusting filth by the majority of practicing Hindus. No matter what your predilections are on Hinduism as a whole, it should bother us all that an assault on any religion is fair game - expect when talking about Islam. A total double standard.

The "Aghori" drink pee, eat feces, eat human brains, and also smear ashes of dead corpses on their bodies. This is NOT a reasonable representation of Hinduism.

It seems that the tyrannical elites are trying to distort whatever they can to show the glowing truth of Islam.

>They aren't tolerant, they are the intolerables!

Interesting video on the topic: youtube.com/watch?v=vB9JqlUiYUk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CgfOpnQiRFU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where do they find the dead bodies to do all that stuff? do they fish them out of those burial lakes?

there's nothing morally wrong with cannibalism if the person left their body to you and you didn't murder or steal to get it

This is obviously happening because of Trump's support from India.

Yes, they fish them out the rivers, or graveyards, etc. They are super-small minority...which makes this all the more incendiary. A lot of Hindus in the United States actually supported Donald Trump for president, so many are wondering if this is a backlash.

When normie libtards see this and all the Hindus complaining about it they will flip the fuck out
CNN fucked up BIGLY

P O O

Exactly. They are over-playing their hand on this one. Every religion has their degenerates, but many based Hindus support same values as westerners.

This pisses me off cause hinduism is the most based mainstream religion, no wonder they'd attack them first. If I was ever forced to subscribe to religion I'd totally become Hindu, they're right on the money imo
Fucking CNN is the ultimate straw man news network. They'll scrape out the tiniest bits of ash to smear them over the entire picture and they do this with everything.
Can't wait to see the episode on Islam...

>indian immigrants

Ummm, no sweety, they were here first

Wheres the street shitters, whats ur take?

Aghori aren't heretics. They believe everything is part of god, even the darkside of nature.

To present them as a typical hindu is dishonest though

There definitely is a large Indian sub-set that shit on the streets. Mostly a practice among the lowest caste, to my humble estimation. Although, what's presented in this documentary is totally below even that degeneracy. Most Indians don't even EAT meat - let alone eat human flesh. Totally ridiculous.

I'm not so sure about them, not being heretics, considering their vile behavior is not orthodox in the least. Most Indians don't even eat meat.

Morality aside, I'd still graciously decline if I were you because of prions, bruh

>backlash

i think you mean a blacklash user

YES. Exactly hahaha

CNN needs a helicopter ride.

Aghoris are indeed heretics,But hinduism have weird and subtle ways to deal with heresy and degenerates. Take hizras for example ,there's this method of moving them in a grey area that is employed here. In case of aghors it's much severe,so much so that most hindus aren't even aware of their existence let alone their practice .Secluded in places that is only visited by the rest in case of death and cremation .

Another hit-piece against common decency and truth from CNN. Any religion that isn't Islam, I guess, is fair game in the minds of the despots.

On the piece or on aghoris?

The ccn piece is just shock value, its like fear factor where people do crazy shit and people watch it for entertainment.

As for aghoris, theyre such a small part of india. Theres probably more hermaphrodites in india than aghori members. Wouldnt even be an issue as they honestly stay mostly in backward ass villages. You wont ever encounter them in daily life, even if you did theyre malnourished fucks and wouldnt even be able to physically harm you unless they had an object.

CNN, literally whores itself out by showing this idiot eating human brains at the behest of these weirdos.

Reza Aslan is pure scum. He's clearly a Muslim apologist masquerading as a comparative religion scholar. Might as well ask Falwell's opinion on Buddhism.

>tfw based Aryan alliance against the Semitic spiritual poison is right around the corner
Satya Yuga soon

Every religion is "the bad guys" except Islam.

looks like another ethnic group will be turning against the democratic coalition
at this point, the only people who will be left will be the legitimately mentally ill

I remember with the Wild Boys degenerates did a segment on their show about those Aghoris. I thing one of them drank piss.

Unbelievable. FUCK "Time."

I hope he enjoys his bacterial infection in your central nervous system. Hopefully the faggot will have to cancel the show.

Aghori's may be terrible but they are still better than muzzies. They may be digusting but they are also harmless stay away from civilization. Muzzies on the other hand are impose themselves on everybody and insist that people put up with their depravity. For reference, THe closest thing you have to Aghoris in the west is probably satanism.

Hinduism IS disgusting filth you absolute mouth breather.

Soon you will regret the all the poo jokes.

Haha YES. Also, think about this. Why the fuck would he even do this anyway? Any debate he ever gets in, in the future, he'll just be maligned for legit eating a human brain. Fuckin weirdo. Career destroyer.

Wirathu is based and tired of islamic bullshit..

Nice try, TIME... you fucking kike fucks..

>bacterial infection

????

prions are not bacteria

"Reza Aslan's Cuckold Adventures"

Half the country shits in the street.

POO

Human meat isn't healthy.
And too much reifying.

are you fucking telling me there are people who eat their food directly on the sidewalks that are inches away from the drains where they shit and piss?

As gross as that is - it's still not even close to how dishonest they portray them. Eating the flesh of grandma, who's floating down the river is a little extreme for most.

DESIGNATED

Honestly, I didn't associate the imagery with Hinduism, or India, at all.

I couldn't get past the fact the reporter could ostensibly eat human brain, and shit only got real to him when poop was involved.

I agree,it's laughable how they chose a religion whose significant portion won't even touch the flesh of animals raised for slaughter and then went on to plaster cannibalism all over it ,while passing it as a fair representation of the said religion . Couldn't have plucked a better host either for this IMO, a man who made a living off taqiya .

>Unironically buying into a meme.

Why user?? Why?

The Hindus are good people, shame on CNN.

Yes. The toilet where you drink water from

They aren't.

shitting is only allowed on designated streets

Exactly. He has no problem eating some poor guy's brain, but runs away and freaks out when poo is flung at him. Reza said in an interview that his goal was to "immerse" himself in their religions, he should have swallowed that poo with pride!

lol antihindu propaganda

I think eating brains and getting shit thrown at you is just an honest look at India honestly

Resa Aslan is just new age cuck who need salvation by the Crusade like the rest of the children of Aquarius

Why is grandma floating down the river? Burn her or bury no pollute the country anymore.

This is actually how they pays tribute to
>Based Amma

>islamics tearing his country and countrymen apart
>hes the terrorist

"The future cannot belong those who slander the prophet of Islam."- Barack Obama

One on the left is a cutie.

The definition of "Fake News."

If digits he's eaten human brain before.

Isn't that some kind of international crime?

You'd think it would be.

Hindu fundamentalist are batshit

People like to give a lot of shit to the Westboro Baptist Church but in context compared to other religions fundamentalist they are God damn saints. Literally all they do is protest and make people uncomfortable. I'll take that over getting blown up or shit thrown on me.

>getting shit thrown at you is just an honest look at India honestly
Checked and shit throwing is popular in India

Jesus you even treat your heretics nicely.
Also is there a big difference between Hinduism/Buddhism or are they interchangeable?

This is a fair representation however it is done to ensure the proper functioning of immune system of those who aren't vaccinated .Look up Hygiene Hypothesis for further explanation.

>Indians complaining about "Christian caste system"

kekekekekekekek

Eating off the shitting street is paying tribute?

Let me tell you I would be at every zoning meeting to get my street off the list of designated shitting streets.

Wanted to post this, damn.

knight and nobles should be switch
>no priesthood either

LOL. They have to go back to the middle ages basically to find any type of social classification KEK

If Modi wasn't kicking christian charities out with false accusations, OR maybe delay your space ambitions for a few years and take care of your people. I am sure next you're going to say pic related is fun for the whole family, amiright?

the Aghoris are batshit Shaivists, who make for an interesting news story.

it's no wonder they focused on them.

I don't get it, the graphics doesnt correspond in a new way to any of the colors so what does it mean?

So not totally related but in terms of the resurgence of paganism and volkish rituals, would you be willing to euthanize for Epona?

Bonus points if your kid cuts your heart out.

It's not really about being nice or cruel here.I mean take the broader social context into account ,the goal is to keep these elements as far as possible without risking a revolt.And to be fair it worked out well for thousands of years.

Don't ask me,Nobody cares about Jayalalithaa(Based amma) outside of tamil nadu,where she's ("was" to be accurate) as some sorts of divine manifestation .

It sounds like they are just doing spirit cooking. CNN probably thought it was cool.

I have no sympathy for any religion except Christianity

street shitting can be dangerous

It's bulking season guys! Amazing bod. I wonder how much protein intake this guy has...kek

Are you suggesting that highly esteemed historians and theologians of "No Conversion" are wrong in their assessment of Christianity?

Don't you know how Christian missionaries are destroying India by providing clean drinking water? It's a direct attack on Indian culture.

Steve-O and Chris Pontias met some aghoris on an episode of Wildboyz. They also met another Indian guy who tried to get them to practice tantric sex positions on each other and Steve-O basically rage quit in real life. They also laid on a bed of nails with snake charmers and the snakebasket on their chest with an elephant in the background, the Indian trifecta. Truly top level entertainment.

Modi dindu nuffin literally, however those aren't your mere "christian charities" a portion of them were evangelical Proties(absolute worse) and the other's were neo maxist (who plays the caste card) larping as christians. These elements are also at work in the STATES funding the BLM and other profgressive terrorist organization,but yall too pussi to do something about it.

I've always thought the Aghori are the edgelords of Hinduism who tack a hard counter point to the mainstream sects.

Sort of a "it's not not Hinduism" but also, "All is vanity" on steroids.

Jesus Christ.

Fucking poos missing the point and attacking Christians. What retards. Besides that, the cagots were such a small and insignificant problem compared to India's untouchables whom still exist to this day in numbers of up to 200 FUCKING million. Fucking poos man. How stupid can you be.

well Shiva is covered in the ashes of the dead, which they imitate.

their thing is they believe all things are cyclical, so rather than attempt to live to the Brahman ideal, they go completely the opposite direction and violate every taboo

cannibalism is extreme, even for them, something they may do only once or twice in a lifetime.

>Hahaha stupid burger actually ate the brains, let's go get drunk and swim in a shit filled river guys!

Why would you expect ANYTHING other than misrepresentation by CNN Fake News user. Just laugh it off

You get droned too

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like . jpeg

What's even better is that it was clearly a Christian INDIAN reverend who instated it. This she-poo is complaining about a Christian reverend from her own idiot country providing clean water to those in need while she sits on her ass and complains about Christians.

So your eight armed monkey freak god cannot handle christians giving indians vaccines, toilets, clean drinking water, etc.

wew lad i guess another 200,000 kids will have to die again from not having a toilet

“cagots” are a meme, they were a couple dozens per country at most.

The ideal man! kek. Yeah, but in all honesty, respect to you to be able to take this topic head on. Hinduism as a whole is not a global problem, and a good majority of Hindus are really moral people. Fuck CNN and their open brandishing of religious/intellectual intolerance. If it's Islam lay off, and everything else is thrown to the lions.

So his 7 month pregnant wife has to slave away for three days to build a toilet.

>that pic

must be a spanish guy

Portuguese are the ones that imposed the Caste system on India! No you facts toilet users!

poo in loo. hinduism is a stupid religion.

do they realize that holes in the ground were already considered toilets by the Homo Sapiens ?

Here is the Wildboyz India episode. The Aghori start at 15:31. CNN reporting is now Steve O and Chris Pontious circa 2004.

youtu.be/CgfOpnQiRFU