fatdaddyspeedo.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fat shaming...

i thought liberals were progressive?

If only medias showed that pic before the elections
I'm grossed out but not surprised

Kek posters are the worst

its also implicitly anti-gay

"nigger" and "kike" stings more than "bigot" and "racist".

right wing memes tap into peoples underlying common sense, and into what EVERYONE thinks but rarely have the courage to say. the best propagranda is rooted in the truth.

Their memes are just rearranged buzzwords. This picture would've been funnier if there was no caption

Because you can taste the salt through your computer screen.

Also our memes are original, their memes are from like 2006, though I've seen as early as 1990.

Their memes basically all boil down to the same insults we've heard a thousand times and they just roll off like nothing

Because people don't want to be lectured while reading or hearing a joke, and libs can't help themselves.

Because they cuck their own principles
Fat shaming
And homophobia
All in one shitty meme
But muh divershity make us stronger nazi

Best memes like any humor are rooted in truth and reality. Leftists fear both.

Racism is underrated.

Most of them have the intellectual development of children.

t. grew up around liberals, most have retained the same virtue signaling tendencies and views they had in high school.

Good memes contain a kernel of reality. The lefties couldn't find reality unless someone stuffed it in one of their orifices.

Kek I look like Shawnteesha

this is actually pretty good. the "make racism great again" kinda ruins it though. very redundant after already having "bigots" there.

Kek isn't on their side and they lack weapons grade autism

For fairness, I could point to a thousand shitty conservative memes. Mission Accomplished is a pretty good one from back in the day.

I mean, if you look at a lot of Jewish comedians (most of them having a liberal lean) Jews have incredibly varied senses of humor in all aspects of life except politics. Lewis Black, Jon Stewart, hell, even Ethan Klein are all pretty good at roasting conservatives and extreme liberals. Ethan Klein is one of the few Jews capable of the meme.

But then you have jews like Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller and Ben Stein that just suck anus through and through.

So I don't think one's ability to meme is a function of political alignment, it has more to do with how hiveminded / conforming someone is.

Conservatives that simply go along with whatever the President says and repost shitty memes on their Facebook for their 50 year old friends aren't that clever.

Liberals who do the same shit are also pretty dumb, so likewise their memes are crap. It's a function of age as well, I've seen tons of people around 50 who get politically charged but can't meme for shit

Humor is a function of the brain's frontal lobe, and liberalism is symptomatically identical to frontal lobe brain damage

Because liberals are lame

They are the stuck up squares of the 1960's

They have become the established orthodoxy and thus not cool

I find the word that triggers conservatives the most is "Nazi". Maybe not here so much because edgelord kids love Hitler but mainstream conservatives are desperate to distance themselves from the regime and get really butthurt if you equate them to the NSDAP.

Post a good liberal meme

Protip: you can't

Memes work best when they're actually grounded in reality, and not the whinging of incompetent imbeciles.

STRONK WIMMINZ

Because it's forced.
Memes are only good of they are organic.

Idk, this actually made me sensibly chuckle.

It fails at being insulting, but somehow still gets me going. Like, if this was made ironically it's actually decent.

Because anger doesn't make you a good meme artist.

You can only meme things you LOVE.

because their herd mentality makes it hard for them to be funny. Irony, sarcasm, they require a thinking man saying unexpected things not dumb shit like in the OP that just scream AMIRIGHTGUIZE
AMIPARTOFTHEGROUPYET
PLS RESPOND

every liberal meme just screams
>WATCH WHAT YOU SAY OR YOU COULD OFFEND SOMEONE, DUMMY!

you must be a thoroughly bluepilled cuck to appreciate liberal humor.

Imagine the levels of autism required to make a fake liberal meme, post it here, and then make fun of it.

see

Their memes always show what hypocrites liberals are.
They are against fat shaming and homophobia then they make shit like this

'Right wing' memes are made by people who want to be edgy, who want to piss people off, who get a rise out of petty victories over butthurt liberals. If they feature insults, they're the kind of insults you find among gamers. Hard, but funny.
'Left wing' memes are made by people who are constantly angry at people who disagree with them, so their memes become the visual equivalent of an emotional political rant from some 54-year-old woman who runs a small activist group. Just awkward.

Pls be in London

they do work, you just don't like them because you disagree with it. what an astonishing revelation. do you think libshits look at moonman talking about hanging niggers and start laughing? no. they think its weird and autistic and offensive. retarded le_donald immigrants like you see everything through distorted lenses, just like the SJWs you babbies cry about. inb4 centrist smuggies.

When you have to run through an endless pre-launch checklist of possible offensive things to delete from your maymays, it fucks the whole thing up.

Conservative memes are higher quality because most of the alt-right are fat virgin basement dwellers of which memery is their trade.

I actually am in London.

I know right. Fat shaming and homophobic. Fucking leftist biggots

I think it's a couple of things, unlike leftists we aren't afraid to laugh at ourselves, see Chateau Autiste
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg
We also have far more liberty than they do in how we form our insults through the use of irony and choice of words

Pretty much

>inb4 centrist smuggies
K how about centrist nigger?

Leftist memes aren't funny because they try to hard to be funny, they try to follow some kid me of formula when wasting what little brain cells they have to create a "dank meme"
Of Course leftists don't like moonman, but their first thought isn't that it's "weird or autistic" but that it's offensive, it's racist, it's evil. They then go full sperg and scream and wail about how wrong it is.

>leftists memes aren't funny because
stop there
leftists memes are funny because you aren't a leftist. even a sperg like you can understand that concept, right?

aren't*

Because it's the same shit every time. Le ugly picture of drumpf and one of their 5 buzzwords they say every time they post on the internet. No originality

They have not embraced Kek. Kek is our savior and inspiration for the dankest of memes. anyone can import an pic in Photoshop only a true believer can transform it in to art.
Talk to your normie and do a pilgrimage to Kekistan. Your lives will both be changed.

SHADILAY

I've seen VERY few leftist memes that are genuinely funny, the vast majority I've seen are cringeworthy.
Believe me even amongst normies, right wing memes are more popular

This is funny. Doing the "Make ___ great again" meme is hilarious. Drumpfkins are just jealous.

It's ok, not great

Shit like "make racists afraid again" is just gay and weak

I'm liberal, and I'm a topmeme man.

That's actually pretty good, make it a more obscure country, like Kahzakstan or something

Kek it looks like one of those pitiful attempts at a meme that third-worlders do.

>i don't like when someone makes fun of my political beliefs
>everyone is on my side
>believe me
you've got to be trolling now tripfag. kill yourself because you have no objectivity.

2 reasons that I can tell:
1: They focus on inane shit that will, yeah, sting the person but in the end proves utterly pointless aside from a good zinger.
2: Make ham fisted pop culture references that would make even Seth MacFarlane groan.

Bonus: They over use emojis.

Leftists depend on cognitive dissonance in order to be leftists.
Memes come from clarity of thought.
Read George Orwell's Politics and the English Language.

>implying I can't laugh at myself
You dumb nigger, the people who make the best jokes about the "alt right" and our beliefs are OURSELVES
Just look at this, Chateau Autiste
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfA6YvVC0rM
We love making fun of ourselves

That one always gets me. They will blatantly go against their own belief system to win. No fucking moral center.

Because our memes are fueled by fun and biting satire, leftist memes are fueled by impotent butthurt and salt.

that's not a liberal meme though, and even if it was that would mean they just jacked the format from conservative memes.

Unrelated but someone has the picture of Jeb Bush with a big dick and Trump's wife saying she needs a real republican?

It's too damn funny and I can't find it.

>Mission Accomplished
That was a bad meme when he did it. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Liberal memes are forced. They were created with intent to meme.

Sup Forums memes mostly take off naturally and were never intended to be seen beyond their origin point. They get popular because they're funny.

they dont have a sense of humor so they overdo all their jokes

This, it's a gay cuckservative meme if anything

This is a good point too desu

Fucking cringy.

That meme is based on the baseless buzzword accusation of bigotry and racism. That's why anyone who's not brainwashed sees it has no foundation and it's completely false. Even those professional mental gymnasts that this is aimed towards don't actually find it funny. They just act like they think it's funny because it fits the loose parameters of "a meme" or "a joke" and it fits their artificial worldview. Show this to nu-males and you'll get forced hahas and awkward looks all around until the least beta of them directs the discussion to something else.
The one thing you must understand here is that none of their memes have ground in reality, because they're ALWAYS based on imaginary ad hominem or a superficial argument. EXACTLY like their political stance.
There's also a secondary reason at work here. Current neolibs/leftists/progressives have all kinds of absurd rules inside their heads that they must adhere to, that's why their imagination is severely limited. I think that's also why they're so appreciative of creative works of fiction, such as Harry Potter and Star Wars.

no La-a on that list? the fuck?

Liberals are bad at everything.

Humor+truth+stylish image+ genuine emotion = meme

If you have no humor, and you are not speaking truthfully, your "meme" will be made fun of and co-opted. Also you need to genuinely feel something from a meme. For example, kek induces feelings of mischievousness and revolution.

Our memes are made with love, (((their))) memes are made with spite

it takes soul to make a meme, that is what makes them hate us

Kek

Also our memes are true.

We genuinely care about truth, they don't they just want another tool to use to manipulate or virtue signal.

Saw this dude on Fresh prince today, I didn't know he was famous way back in the 90s, why was he famous?

>virtue signal
Yea they only care about how many likes they can get for a """witty""" statement, we just want to get a genuine laugh out of people

Memes need three components online to be successful:

1) They must be truthful

2) They must be biting

3) They must be politically incorrect.

Otherwise you might as well watch re-runs of (((The Daily Show))) by (((Jon Leibowitz))) during the Bush era and remind yourselves of a time where people liked/cared about what you said.

succinct explanation

>3) They must be politically incorrect.

the memes of yesteryear never were all that anti-pc

The best ones were though.

Why are all talk show hosts so ridiculously left wing?

>proto memes
This is the age of MMDs (memes of mass destruction) son, things change

I don't know, I mean I can even watch them anymore.
I used to love Conan and Colbert back in the day but they all went down hill in the last 4 years
I think having Sarkeesian on the Colbert Report was when I started to get wise.

(((good question)))

Right wingers need to work for living. There is no time for humor.

To be left wing you have to be subconsciously aware that there is always some sort of safety net that saves you from your fuckups.

You think that if those hosts will be fired off their shows, they will end up in the harbor pushing crates?

Its geting bad, I left the most liberal state in America to live in a red state

Red State Best State.

I feel you. Living in Seattle rn

Stop posting my fetish.
ty

>fat shaming
>homophobia
>ageism
Oh boy, I'm getting triggered over here

he who cannot laugh at himself cannot laugh.
>心寬出少年

sjws and leftfags have wrapped themselves in so many layers of whats "acceptable" and what isn't that they are unable to produce organic humor

>Tripfag
Your new is showing

It was probably made by an ironic Jebhead.

FMI follow this link and be amazed by the beauty of fat mature men in speedos enjoying life and their hairy bellies.

fatdaddyspeedo.tumblr.com/

kek

Their "jokes" involve dicks, nudity, sex, etc.

Those are not funny subjects to talk about unless you're 12 years old.

Actually a lot of anons simply think that putting a name into the slot is "tripfagging". Just because user doesn't know about namefagging doesn't make him new
>he's actually proud of being in a place of rampant hedonism and degeneracy for longer than someone else...